Page 65 of 152 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    Rolfard- regular people are allowed to protest if they're not happy. That's one of our Constitutional rights as Americans.
    Anyone is allowed to protest, "regular" or not. What they aren't allowed to do is riot and burn down entire neighborhoods because Democrats gave them the green light.

Rolfard- regular people are allowed to protest if they're not happy. That's one of our Constitutional rights as Americans.

It is absolute, disingenuous bullshit for you to pretend like that's somehow the same thing as a sitting US President gathering an angry mob of armed far right and white nationalist militiamen in DC, within walking distance of the US Capitol, at the exact same time Congress is certifying the election results in favor of their opponent. And it's straight up morally bankrupt for you to pretend spontaneous, peaceful protests are somehow the same thing as a US President pointing that armed militia group- KNOWING they are armed- to the US Capitol and telling them "This is your last chance to save your country. FIGHT LIKE HELL!". And then spending HOURS watching the violence unfold and egging them on. Then telling them that they're great people and that he loves them.

You people have become so warped and twisted that you now see democracy as oppression and authoritarianism as freedom.

A sitting US President did everything I just mentioned above AND did everything in his power to convince his supporters that the election was stolen (when he had absolutely no evidence that it was and had been told repeatedly it wasn't), tried to send fake slates of electors to overrule the real electors, sent his people out to try to convince state legislatures to overturn their free and fair elections, and actually called elections officials to direct them to change vote tallies.

And you know what you idiots decided? He was a victim who was unfairly maligned.

Grow. Up.

And stop sabotaging the democracy that you were blessed to receive by no factor other than the sheer dumb luck of being born within certain map coordinates.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It is absolute, disingenuous bullshit for you to pretend like that's somehow the same thing as a sitting US President gathering an angry mob of armed far right and white nationalist militiamen in DC, within walking distance of the US Capitol, at the exact same time Congress is certifying the election results in favor of their opponent. And it's straight up morally bankrupt for you to pretend spontaneous, peaceful protests are somehow the same thing as a US President pointing that armed militia group- KNOWING they are armed- to the US Capitol and telling them "This is your last chance to save your country. FIGHT LIKE HELL!". And then spending HOURS watching the violence unfold and egging them on. Then telling them that they're great people and that he loves them.

You people have become so warped and twisted that you now see democracy as oppression and authoritarianism as freedom.

A sitting US President did everything I just mentioned above AND did everything in his power to convince his supporters that the election was stolen (when he had absolutely no evidence that it was and had been told repeatedly it wasn't), tried to send fake slates of electors to overrule the real electors, sent his people out to try to convince state legislatures to overturn their free and fair elections, and actually called elections officials to direct them to change vote tallies.

And you know what you idiots decided? He was a victim who was unfairly maligned.

Grow. Up.

And stop sabotaging the democracy that you were blessed to receive by no factor other than the sheer dumb luck of being born within certain map coordinates.
    You're funny.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Only a tard like you would think that post was some sort of own.

Here's an actual word for word translation of said post:

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Blog Entries

100% something illegal was happening with Trump having these classified docs. Will he be prosecuted? Probably not.
    Last edited by drauz; 09-03-2022 at 10:05 AM.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    100% something illegal was happening with Trump having these classified docs. Will he be prosecuted? Probably not.
    100% something illegal was happening with Trump...

LOL...

Just like 100% he was colluding with Russia, until he was not.. and 100% he was bribing Ukraine on a phone call until he was not?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

The FBI seized 43 empty folders with "CLASSIFIED" banners on them. You know what that means! The nuclear secrets were in those empty folders but Trump had already given them to Russia!!!!11!!!!!11! -- Complete fucking idiots such as Seran, time4fun, Bhaalizmo, and the other morons.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 09-03-2022 at 10:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    The FBI seized 43 empty folders with "CLASSIFIED" banners on them. You know what that means! The nuclear secrets were in those empty folders but Trump had already given them to Russia!!!!11!!!!!11! -- Complete fucking idiots such as Seran, time4fun, Bhaalizmo, and the other morons.
    TRUMP MUST HAVE BEEN USING INVISIBLE INK OMG OMG OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP FOR SUPER REAL NOW OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    TRUMP MUST HAVE BEEN USING INVISIBLE INK OMG OMG OGM OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THINGS ARE REALLY HEATING UP FOR SUPER REAL NOW OMGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It is the type that uses urine to be visible. Quick, go pee on all your documents!
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    100% something illegal was happening with Trump...
    I'm glad we agree.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.