Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suspicious Death of Mitch McConnell's Sister-in-Law

Question Suspicious Death of Mitch McConnell's Sister-in-Law

As the Wall Street Journal reports, the late Angela Chao, who was CEO of the Chinese shipping firm Foremost Group and the youngest sister of Sen. Mitch McConnell's wife Elaine, experienced a harrowing demise that her friends witnessed as her Tesla Model X SUV sunk slowly into a small stock pond.

The unfortunate incident occurred in February's Lunar New Year, the report noted, when the 50-year-old Chao and a bevy of her female friends were enjoying a lavish retreat at her Texas ranch. Because it had been a cold and dark night in the Austin area, the shipping magnate decided to make the short drive from her property's guest house to her main home when she accidentally put the car in reverse instead of drive — a mistake she'd made before, apparently.

Almost immediately upon making that ill-fated miscalculation, Chao called her friends who were just steps away, asking them if they could help her as her car began swiftly to sink. One jumped into the pond to try to save her friend. Ultimately, despite calling paramedics and other emergency officials, it took hours to get the car, with the CEO in it, out of the pond.

More...
    As such, conspiracy theories have cropped up in the long month since Chao's death, including some who claim that there could have been foul play based on her status as CEO of a shipping conglomerate — especially from alleged bad actors in China, where her parents were from.

"Does the Blanco County Sheriff have the technical capacity to investigate the Tesla Logs to determine if the car was tampered with or even hacked?" Texas-based hedge fund manager and apparent China-hater Kyle Bass tweeted on March 1. "This case continues to become more and more suspicious."
    According to the article, the police are investing her death as a crime.

I keep a spring loaded window breaker in my car. According to the packaging details on my device, it is for use on tempered glass. Using it on laminated glass, such as the glass in Mitch McConnell's late billionaire sister-in-law's car, will void the warranty.
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Things I find suspicious:

1) You claim you have a car.. but clearly have social anxiety or at the very least are socially awkward. Why would you need a car? It's not like you would go places where people are.
    2) You claim to own a spring loaded window breaker. Sounds like a violent weapon.. something you wouldn't have the arm strength to use.. yet own.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

3. Default

Maybe instead of calling her friends, she should have rolled down the windows and gotten out.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Maybe instead of calling her friends, she should have rolled down the windows and gotten out.
    That she did not -- or could not -- take that obvious action should make you suspicious.

5. Default

Naw, I'm going with she was dumb.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Car lost power, no power can't open the windows, and apparently opening the door also becomes next to impossible, perhaps unbreakable glass is a poor design choice.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    That she did not -- or could not -- take that obvious action should make you suspicious.
    Waiting for "It's Elon Musk's fault" because he's African.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Asian woman driver…

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    Using it on laminated glass, such as the glass in Mitch McConnell's late billionaire sister-in-law's car, will void the warranty.
    This pretty much solves the mystery.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Waiting for "It's Elon Musk's fault" because he's African.
    I haven't seen articles outright blame Elon Musk or Tesla, but I have seen several headlines reading something like "McConnel's sister-in-law died in her Tesla."

Like, why mention it was a Tesla at all? I don't think I've ever seen a headline read something like "Baby was left in a hot Toyota and died."