Page 121 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1518

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    If you took Trump's ego and posturing (tweets) out of the equation, I think Trump would have won re-election by a landslide. He's his own worst enemy. His policies were the best in my adult lifetime.
    He still wasn't fiscally conservative though. Before the pandemic, he was pushing for a budget that we couldn't afford and he helped get it over the finish line... and then, after it was all said and done, he was like "This is the last time!" as if that makes it easier to pay the bill.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He still wasn't fiscally conservative though. Before the pandemic, he was pushing for a budget that we couldn't afford and he helped get it over the finish line... and then, after it was all said and done, he was like "This is the last time!" as if that makes it easier to pay the bill.
    He's fiscally conservative when you put him next to any democrat though. But then again so are drunken sailors.

In before Seran posts something else retarded.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    He's fiscally conservative when you put him next to any democrat though. But then again so are drunken sailors.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    I don't believe you.
    You act as if your opinion matters. It's been a long standing position of mine and well publicized on this board. I haven't watched tv since 2009 other than at work when I was working for DTV. I use a news aggregator, all the top headlines from around the world where I can get caught up in a few minutes as opposed to watching hours of drivel.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Fiscally conservative meets fiscally irresponsible. Trump and the Republicans passed massive tax cuts without spending cuts, which resulted in massive deficits EVEN BEFORE the Covid-19 free for all. Begs to question, how can either party be allowed to play around with our countries ability to pay it's bills without finding a way to pay for it all. Democrats loooove to spend, but do so without much consideration for a balanced budget, they're equally guilty for deficits and national debt.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Fiscally conservative meets fiscally irresponsible. Trump and the Republicans passed massive tax cuts without spending cuts, which resulted in massive deficits EVEN BEFORE the Covid-19 free for all. Begs to question, how can either party be allowed to play around with our countries ability to pay it's bills without finding a way to pay for it all. Democrats loooove to spend, but do so without much consideration for a balanced budget, they're equally guilty for deficits and national debt.
    Methais =
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Methais =
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Former President Trump on Wednesday called for federal law enforcement agencies to be defunded, comments that came one day after he was arraigned in a New York probe.

“REPUBLICANS IN CONGRESS SHOULD DEFUND THE DOJ AND FBI UNTIL THEY COME TO THEIR SENSES,” Trump wrote on his Truth Social platform, baselessly claiming that Democrats had “weaponized” law enforcement agencies.

Trump’s remarks came a day after he traveled to Manhattan court for his arraignment in relation to a probe conducted by Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg (D) into Trump’s possible involvement in a hush money payment made during his 2016 campaign to adult film actress Stormy Daniels.

More...

"...until they come to their senses." What would the DOJ and FBI need to do to indicate that they are being sensible? Drop all investigations of the top secret documents at Trump's resort?

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    "...until they come to their senses." What would the DOJ and FBI need to do to indicate that they are being sensible? Drop all investigations of the top secret documents at Trump's resort?
    stfu and stop posting already. You're still here?

10. Default

Should we expect a DA to bring charges against Biden any second now?

https://nypost.com/2023/04/04/biden-...d-closet-spin/

“Today we learned that when Joe Biden left the vice presidency, boxes containing classified documents, vice presidential records, and other items were stored in three different locations around the Washington, DC, area, including an office near the White House, an office in Chinatown, and eventually the Penn Biden Center,” the lawmaker said.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal