Page 75 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Yeah Seran. JoeyB speaks from personal experience. In the summer of 2020 living in the CHOP, Portland he was later arrested for rioting but was immediately released on $0 bail bond. Y’all don’t believe in holding “victims of society” accountable for their actions anymore, remember?
    what the fuck are you talking about?

and i'm specifically talking about the idiotic part of your post regarding not holding people accountable for their actions, not the other idiotic part of your post where you imagine me being in portland.

also lol at thinking bail is a good thing and not just an additional punishment that applies to poor people only, while not applying to the rich.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post

and i'm specifically talking about the idiotic part of your post regarding not holding people accountable for their actions, not the other idiotic part of your post where you imagine me being in portland.

also lol at thinking bail is a good thing and not just an additional punishment that applies to poor people only, while not applying to the rich.
    Glad you support the idea - No bail allowed. I concur.

Quote Originally Posted by joeyb View Post

You need to use smaller words and make your sarcasm a bit more obvious for the likes of Shaps, Methais, Rocktard.. etc. They don't quite understand it when you're making fun of their hypocrisy.

Unsurprisingly, the Department of Justice announced they'll be filing an appeal of Monday's special master order and requested a stay on the portion requesting the Federal government to stop it's review of classified materials, arguing there is an overriding national security interest at stake to determine potential harm.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Unsurprisingly, the Department of Justice announced they'll be filing an appeal of Monday's special master order and requested a stay on the portion requesting the Federal government to stop it's review of classified materials, arguing there is an overriding national security interest at stake to determine potential harm.
    That in itself should be a red flag. Our government Department of Justice doesn't want an unbiased person going through the shit they took from Trump.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

DOJ: Appointing a special master will slow things down! This is unacceptable!
    Also DOJ: We will go through a lengthy appeal process to draw this decision out as long as possible!

Idiots defending the corrupt FBI and DOJ: This all makes perfect sense to me!!!

White people trust three letter organizations too readily.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    White people trust three letter organizations too readily.
    White people make up most of the three letter organizations.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    White people make up most of the three letter organizations.
    That's racist, by Law of Surprise.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    That's racist, by Law of Surprise.
    No, more like by law of numbers. There are more white people than anyone else in the US.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam