Page 79 of 152 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129 ... LastLast

Thread: FBI raid on Trump's home

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    The drugs you take are eating at the little intelligence you have left.
    Don't you blame the drugs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    For national security and secret, compartmentalized level classified information, no I don't believe a judge or any non-security cleared person gets to decide how the national defense is handled. The FBI used evidence and obtained a probable cause warrant, as is proper, but a judge trying a district court judge trying to restrict whether or not our intelligence agencies can protect national interest? Naw. Some things, like highest classification intelligence are simply out of the jurisdiction of minor federal courts.
    The Constitution doesn’t care what you believe.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The Constitution doesn’t care what you believe.
    You may want to rethink that. The government's repossession of stolen materials that Trump was the perfect example of our Republic being protected against those who would harm it as defined by the Constitution. But thanks for the low effort trolling.
    Last edited by Seran; 09-18-2022 at 10:16 PM.

You may want to rethink that. The government's repossession of stolen materials that Trump was the perfect example of our Republic being protected against those who would harm it as defined by the Constitution. But thanks for the low effort trolling.
    You accusing anyone of trolling is fucking RICH.

So, the Constitution still doesn't care what you believe.

Thankfully, we have a court appointed Special Master to ensure it's done properly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You placed executive agencies on a higher pedestal than the Constitutionally created court system. Checks and balances is the main theme of the Constitution, and the courts very much have that power over the Executive branch and its created organizations. You can disagree, but then again, it doesn't matter if you do, because as I said, the Constitution doesn't care what you think. It isn't trolling, it is pointing out that you are wrong.
    Last edited by Gelston; 09-19-2022 at 08:54 AM.

You placed executive agencies on a higher pedestal than the Constitutionally created court system. Checks and balances is the main theme of the Constitution, and the courts very much have that power over the Executive branch and its created organizations. You can disagree, but then again, it doesn't matter if you do, because as I said, the Constitution doesn't care what you think. It isn't trolling, it is pointing out that you are wrong.
    As if Seran knows what anything you just said means.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

No, it's placed multiple courts whose personal biases are in conflict with each other's rulings. We have a magistrate whose probable cause review resulted in a search and seizure of stolen items, which is proper, followed by Trump tapping a civil court appointee of his to overstep in an attempt to circumvent what the first court authorized. The Constitution didn't envision conflicts of interest or forum shopping, yet here we are pretending.

Blog Entries

No, it's placed multiple courts whose personal biases are in conflict with each other's rulings. We have a magistrate whose probable cause review resulted in a search and seizure of stolen items, which is proper, followed by Trump tapping a civil court appointee of his to overstep in an attempt to circumvent what the first court authorized. The Constitution didn't envision conflicts of interest or forum shopping, yet here we are pretending.
    And yet you seem to be happy with an executive agency saying "Dude, just trust us!" to a court. That isn't how it works and I guarantee you if it were reversed and a Republican was President with a someone else as a defendant you'd be calling them the gestapo.

Because the conflict of interest totally isn't on the DOJ's end or anything.

Stop being a retard 25/8/366.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible