Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: This is our Leadership - and morons aplenty support them.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Not in the Constitution.
    Show me where the right to abortion is, because the Supreme Court said it isn't.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-23-2022 at 10:00 AM.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You said not all pregnancies are the result of irresponsibility.
    Which was a response to this post:

It in't though. It is protection of life, regardless of an irresponsible person's decisions. Plain and simple.

That places it in a couple categories, either it is planned and abortion doesn't apply, or it was the result of an act against the will of the mother. I don't know what you are going for here.
    I don't agree that there are only 3 categories of pregancy: Planned, against the will of the mother or irresponsibility. Birth control is not 100% effective.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Irrelevant to the topic. An unborn fetus or embryo doesn't have rights under our constitution
    Abortion isn't in the Constitution either.

And it's very relevant.

So is your opinion a, b, c or d?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Show me where the right to abortion is, because the Supreme Court said it isn't.
    The Constitution doesn't give us a right to breathe air, drink water, have surgery, by groceries etc etc. And it doesn't disallow certain rights because a religious minority decides to circumvent the first amendment. The Constitution gives right to the people, not potential people, not hypothetical people which is what an embryo or a fetus is. It has no rights.

The claim all of you conservatives are granting a potential person over the womb of a woman is akin to a caveman bashing a woman over the head and by rights of hitting her gets ownership. A fetus doesn't get to make health or emotional decisions for mother simply because it grows in her womb
    Last edited by Seran; 08-23-2022 at 10:07 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Which was a response to this post:

I don't agree that there are only 3 categories of pregancy: Planned, against the will of the mother or irresponsibility. Birth control is not 100% effective.
    There is a 100% effective way (well, two), but I've said prior to 12 weeks before too.

Blog Entries

The Constitution doesn't give us a right to breathe air, drink water, have surgery, by groceries etc etc. And it doesn't disallow certain rights because a religious minority decides to circumvent the first amendment. The Constitution gives right to the people, not potential people, not hypothetical people which is what an embryo or a fetus is. It has no rights.

The claim all of you conservatives are granting a potential person over the womb of a woman is akin to a caveman bashing a woman over the head and by rights of hitting her gets ownership. A fetus doesn't get to make health or emotional decisions for mother simply because it grows in her room
    That's great, Abortion still isn't in the Constitution.
    Last edited by Gelston; 08-23-2022 at 10:06 AM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    While I cannot point to any reference backing up my position, it is my belief that the vast majority of abortions are performed due to the irresponsibility of the mother in not taking reasonable steps to prevent the pregnancy in the first place.

Abortion is not a form of birth control, but some women seem to think it is.

That's great, Abortion still isn't in the Constitution.
    States are granted the right to deny abortion either. Your enumerated rights argument works both ways.
    Last edited by Seran; 08-23-2022 at 10:08 AM.

The Constitution doesn't give us a right to breathe air, drink water, have surgery, by groceries etc etc.
    Breathing, drinking water, surgery and food is under "life" since you can't live without them.

And it doesn't disallow certain rights because a religious minority decides to circumvent the first amendment. The Constitution gives right to the people, not potential people, not hypothetical people which is what an embryo or a fetus is. It has no rights.

The claim all of you conservatives are granting a potential person over the womb of a woman is akin to a caveman bashing a woman over the head and by rights of hitting her gets ownership. A fetus doesn't get to make health or emotional decisions for mother simply because it grows in her room
    This is where you are completely backwards in your "thinking".... The Constitution doesn't give you rights.. it creates a framework for the federal government and tells the government what they can and cannot do.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

There is a 100% effective way (well, two)
    1) Blowjobs
    2) Anal
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME