Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Used what? Butt plugs?
    "Here's your hand-me-downs, vote Biden!"

I guess that's something to campaign on...

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Are you buying used butt plugs again? I was referring to used car prices, but you do you.
    No one ever knows what you are referring to. It's because you lack common language skills.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    No one ever knows what you are referring to. It's because you lack common language skills.
    But, the expired shelf date food is down 15%.

Eat your bugs and be happy, prole!

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

ECONOMYJanuary wholesale prices rise more than expected, another sign of persistent inflation

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/02/16/janu...-expected.html

We should spend more government money on inflation.. that would slow it down!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I finally figured out what beyond Conservative News has made Republicans feel like they're struggling financially, it's their donations of what little disposable income they have to Don Cheeto's Stay out of Prison and Living Expense slush fund. All those reoccurring bank drafts buying stretch polyester for a giant orange belly, bad lawyers and Ivankas 'don't divorce me' petty cash PAC really add up.

I finally figured out what beyond Conservative News has made Republicans feel like they're struggling financially, it's their donations of what little disposable income they have to Don Cheeto's Stay out of Prison and Living Expense slush fund. All those reoccurring bank drafts buying stretch polyester for a giant orange belly, bad lawyers and Ivankas 'don't divorce me' petty cash PAC really add up.
    1. Yes it's clearly only affecting republicans and 0 democrats and totally isn't instead affecting people who just work for a living. Which would explain why you're completely incapable of wrapping your head around it.

2. You've never figured out anything in your entire life.

3. Cringe.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Jesus.

This is what happens when you can't get past 3rd grade folks.

Stay in school.. don't be a fool.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Jesus.

This is what happens when you can't get past 3rd grade folks.

Stay in school.. don't be a fool.
    Too late, even adult literacy and GED programs won't take him.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 02-17-2024 at 09:22 AM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie