Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Inflation Reduction Act

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Him posting about the inflation reduction act in a thread called inflation reduction act is the wrong thread?
    Seran is a little slow.

A lot slow, actually.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Him posting about the inflation reduction act in a thread called inflation reduction act is the wrong thread?
    "Seran" needs to be a verb at this point.

"Stop Seraning up this thread!"

It can also be used as a noun.

"Get your head out of your Seran!"

Committee on Taxation released its figures and Republicans are /crowing/ that tax estimates show a higher cost to people making between $200,000-$500,000. For tax year 2023, they're going up $7 dollars.

Shows you just how desperate the GOP is, trying to spin this potential legislative accomplishment via talking points. Lol.

https://www.jct.gov/publications/2022/jcx-19-22r/

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Committee on Taxation released its figures and Republicans are /crowing/ that tax estimates show a higher cost to people making between $200,000-$500,000. For tax year 2023, they're going up $7 dollars.

Shows you just how desperate the GOP is, trying to spin this potential legislative accomplishment via talking points. Lol.

https://www.jct.gov/publications/2022/jcx-19-22r/
    So, Biden lied again.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

If your only take away from a bill helping save hundreds of billions for Medicare, helping its longterm financial solvency, or that hundreds of billions in tax revenue will help to reduce the deficit, is that it'll cost people making up to $500,000 a year another $7. Well then you might just be a Trump Conservative after all.

This is a huge win for the Democratic Party, for climate change action and green energy, for Medicare (though it's sad that something as small as negotiating drug prices is even an issue), and for the national deficit. The CBO numbers confirm the $300B in savings from this bill.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    The CBO numbers confirm the $300B in savings from this bill.
    I like how Democrats call increased taxes "savings."

The Democrats are raising taxes in the middle of a recession, when inflation is at the highest it's been in the history of our nation, and the "liberal elite" view this as a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    If your only take away from a bill helping save hundreds of billions for Medicare, helping its longterm financial solvency, or that hundreds of billions in tax revenue will help to reduce the deficit, is that it'll cost people making up to $500,000 a year another $7. Well then you might just be a Trump Conservative after all.
    "It's only $7 a year!" - A committee made up of mostly Democrats..

This is the same Party that named this legislation "The Inflation Recovery Act"... and you parade it around like it's worth something.

Makes you look dumber than usual.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I like how Democrats call increased taxes "savings."

The Democrats are raising taxes in the middle of a recession, when inflation is at the highest it's been in the history of our nation, and the "liberal elite" view this as a good thing.
    Inflation has been higher.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    This is a huge win for the Democratic Party, for climate change action and green energy, for Medicare (though it's sad that something as small as negotiating drug prices is even an issue), and for the national deficit. The CBO numbers confirm the $300B in savings from this bill.
    But not for actual inflation.

Also, if I could get just a dollar per million that the CBO has been off by in the past 20 years of their "predictions".. I would be one of the richest men in the world.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME