Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: AOC is encouraging an insurrection

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember a few days ago when you said you would want the left held accountable for their actions?

Didn’t take long at all to prove what a liar you are.
    Only I didn't tho.

Weird how you lie nonstop and call people liars.

Remember when you blocked me? Please do it again, it was a welcome reduction of your bullshit.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Trump gives a speech.
    Useless far leftists: ZOMG! He called for an insurrection!

AOC stands outside of the supreme court and literally calls an entire branch of the US government "illegitimate" and tells a mob of people to "take to the streets."
    Useless far leftists: Gais gais! She's just telling people to peacefully protest.

Why can't you guys just be honest? Just come right out and say "Yes, I don't want to hold my side accountable for the same shit I want the other side held accountable for."

You guys can't really be this delusional where you think your political positions are at all consistent, right?
    Did anyone march into the Supreme Court and try to do anything or did they just protest outside?

You keep trying to minimize it but everyone but the conservative die hards see right through you. You're just trying to paint the other side with the stupidity people on your side did. Just own it, people might actually respect you for once.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Did anyone march into the Supreme Court and try to do anything or did they just protest outside?
    Let's get real, they could have immediately set the supreme court building on fire and you would still be saying AOC didn't do anything wrong.

You're just trying to paint the other side with the stupidity people on your side did.
    Dozens of pregnancy centers have already been vandalized and firebombed by far leftist assholes such as yourself, and that was just on a leak that Roe MIGHT be overturned. Homeland security has already warned pregnancy centers and churches that the far left might be targeting them and attacking them soon and these places have beefed up security in response to possible far leftist attacks. If you don't think far leftists are about to get real violent soon, just as they did a couple of years ago, then you are just deluding yourself.

And there will be your dumbass, just as it was two years ago, repeating what the media tells you to repeat like a good parrot: "Mostly peaceful protests!"

The only people buying into your morbid delusions anymore are other far leftists who only care about power and control, that's why your pathetic party is being crushed in the polls.

You didn't even have the decency to put a rainbow flag on your avatar for pride month. What kind of fucking bigot are you?
    Last edited by Tgo01; 06-24-2022 at 11:17 PM.

You keep trying to minimize it but everyone but the conservative die hards see right through you. You're just trying to paint the other side with the stupidity people on your side did. Just own it, people might actually respect you for once.
    You're dead on, but...

No.

No we wouldn't.

Fool can't string three words together without losing sight of the truth.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 06-25-2022 at 01:48 AM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Blog Entries

Let's get real, they could have immediately set the supreme court building on fire and you would still be saying AOC didn't do anything wrong.

Dozens of pregnancy centers have already been vandalized and firebombed by far leftist assholes such as yourself, and that was just on a leak that Roe MIGHT be overturned. Homeland security has already warned pregnancy centers and churches that the far left might be targeting them and attacking them soon and these places have beefed up security in response to possible far leftist attacks. If you don't think far leftists are about to get real violent soon, just as they did a couple of years ago, then you are just deluding yourself.

And there will be your dumbass, just as it was two years ago, repeating what the media tells you to repeat like a good parrot: "Mostly peaceful protests!"

The only people buying into your morbid delusions anymore are other far leftists who only care about power and control, that's why your pathetic party is being crushed in the polls.

You didn't even have the decency to put a rainbow flag on your avatar for pride month. What kind of fucking bigot are you?
    Stop projecting your shit on me. I would say they were wrong and should be prosecuted if they had done something to the Supreme Court.

Anyone who vandalized and/or firebombed a place should also be prosecuted. See how easy that is.

Stop projecting your shit on me. I would say they were wrong and should be prosecuted if they had done something to the Supreme Court.
    Not AOC for inciting the mob though, right?

But you blame Trump for giving a speech.

Blog Entries

Not AOC for inciting the mob though, right?

But you blame Trump for giving a speech.
    So you're admitting that Trump incited the mob at the Capitol?

Weird strategy.

So you're admitting that Trump incited the mob at the Capitol?

Weird strategy.
    Hasn't even the dumbest of liberals, Rachel Maddow, admitted that Trump's speech didn't incite the mob?

How are you unable to catch up to at least that point?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Hasn't even the dumbest of liberals, Rachel Maddow, admitted that Trump's speech didn't incite the mob?

How are you unable to catch up to at least that point?
    Tgo implied it. Come on old man at least try to act like you can follow a simple conversation.

Also she didn't.

Tgo implied it. Come on old man at least try to act like you can follow a simple conversation.
    You are the only one who's having difficulty following the conversation.

That's not because of old age on your part.. that's because of lack of intelligence.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.