Page 24 of 29 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 Mass Shootings in the USA Over Memorial Day Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The previous assault weapons ban defined it by how many features you had on the rifle such as muzzle device, pistol grip, having a collapsible stock, etc. It could only have no more than a couple of these features to avoid the assault weapon definition. Also all magazines were restricted to 10 rounds. There was a grandfather clause that you could keep anything purchased before the ban, but it couldn’t be sold or transferred.

Back when the ban went into effect, very few people had ARs. The market for modern sporting rifles (whatever you want to call it) and such didn’t explode until after the ban expired. With the number in circulation today, I don’t think the libs will be satisfied with a grandfather clause anymore. Who knows though.
    The assault weapons ban, if it had been permanent, would have kept the AR-15 off the list of murder weapons these past couple weeks. Guess we learned what happens when gun control lapses. People kill people with gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    The assault weapons ban, if it had been permanent, would have kept the AR-15 off the list of murder weapons these past couple weeks. Guess we learned what happens when gun control lapses. People kill people with gun.
    Yes, yes... if people didn't have access to the AR-15, there's no way they would have used another gun or weapon to kill anyone with............................

What's it like being you, Seran? Like you don't have to worry about thinking at all..

Must be nice not having to turn off your brain. You must fall asleep instantly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You don’t like AR-15s simply because they are black and scary. That’s the extent of your knowledge on the subject.

Truth is there is absolutely no chance in hell an assault weapons ban would pass in the senate right now. In November it will be even less so when Dems loose their seats for eff’ing up the country the last couple years. I’m afraid you will have to just keep on dreaming about seizing other people’s property and that utopia of authoritarianism you desire so much.

Blog Entries

I purchased my mini-14 while the assault weapons ban was in effect. It was one of the dumbest pieces of legislation ever conceived.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Listen, if we just re-implement that ban, but do it even harder closing all the loopholes it will work. It isn't that our idea was wrong, it was just people avoided the righteousness of the laws. With only a couple more enforcement powers we can get it done. We've seen the way.

image_2022-06-06_191442764.jpg

You don’t like AR-15s simply because they are black and scary. That’s the extent of your knowledge on the subject.

Truth is there is absolutely no chance in hell an assault weapons ban would pass in the senate right now. In November it will be even less so when Dems loose their seats for eff’ing up the country the last couple years. I’m afraid you will have to just keep on dreaming about seizing other people’s property and that utopia of authoritarianism you desire so much.
    Seran wants more mass shootings before November because he thinks it will help pedocrats in the midterms.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Yeah, you're wrong. But I'll tell you, the assault weapon ban already passed once and with there being a decent number of more moderate Republicans, it's a possibility. It's cute you think that the last assault weapon ban being being a 18 or so years from when it expired means it could never happen again.

Hope they raise the age to serve in the Military to 21 then.
    Hope they raise the age to vote to 21 then.
    Hope they raise the age a person must pay taxes to 21 then.

If 18 is considered legally an adult... then all rights should be afforded that adult as a citizen of the country.

21 is an arbitrary number designed to get people to first give an inch... then they take everything.
    Last edited by Shaps; 06-06-2022 at 11:20 PM.

Yeah, you're wrong. But I'll tell you, the assault weapon ban already passed once and with there being a decent number of more moderate Republicans, it's a possibility. It's cute you think that the last assault weapon ban being being a 18 or so years from when it expired means it could never happen again.
    No. You will lose the House easily, you will likely lose the Senate pretty easily and I can't wait for the impeachment hearings to clean house in this corrupt and anti-American administration.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Hope they raise the age to serve in the Military to 21 then.
    Hope they raise the age to vote to 21 then.
    Hope they raise the age a person must pay taxes to 21 then.

If 18 is considered legally an adult... then all rights should be afforded that adult as a citizen of the country.

21 is an arbitrary number designed to get people to first give an inch... then they take everything.
    The Democrats have been pushing for the age to vote to begin at 16. They would rather have guns than change the age to vote from 18 to 21.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.