Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: 14 Mass Shootings in the USA Over Memorial Day Weekend

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    i ThInK yOu SuFfEr FrOm SeLeCtIvE mEmOrY

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Complete and utter nonsense. There are tons of studies of gun control, and most of them are complete BS that doesn’t hold up to scientific scrutiny.

Violent crime, including so called gun deaths, was on a steady decline through the 90s and all the way up to 2020. It’s been declining long after the assault weapon ban expired.
    Those are stats you can look up. Louis Klarevas did a study on it.

Countries like Australia, Japan, Canada etc have laid a blueprint on how to reduce murder by gun. Just need politicians to put the lives of the citizens first.

Those are stats you can look up. Louis Klarevas did a study on it.

Countries like Australia, Japan, Canada etc have laid a blueprint on how to reduce murder by gun. Just need politicians to put the lives of the citizens first.

Australia, Canada, and Japan are not nearly as free, wealthy, or excellent as the United States. Go live over there if you want.

Countless people are suffering because of Biden's economy and Biden just doesn't give a shit, yet something tells me Shaft and the rest of the far left brigade are going to happily vote for him twice in 2024, all the while they lecture everyone else for not caring enough about other people.

Actually, after banning weapons like the AR15 in 1994, deaths from gun massacres fell 47% over the next 10 years.

After the ban ended in 2004, deaths from guns massacres rose over 330% in the next 10 years.
    1999-_Gun-related_deaths_USA.jpg

Firearms murders were pretty flat from 1999 to 2014 both before and after the ban lapsed. It looks like your numbers are bullshit. More specifically, it looks like you are trusting a source that is defining gun deaths in such a way as to misrepresent the data. I notice the meaningless word "massacres" is added, I suspect that is where the lie is residing. The only huge jump I see is around 2020-2021. I wonder what other factors might have reduced the means by which we curtail violent crime happened in that time frame.

That graph is from the CDC by way of wikipedia, no friends of the gun rights movement.

If you were not wrong enough, lets look at how many people were killed by rifles. And remember, rifles includes more than just AR-15s, so the real number would be smaller. Looks like under 300 total deaths per year to all rifles, compared to 5000-7000 for pistols.

image_2022-06-04_191034486.jpg

Edit to add, FBI crime statistics used.
    Last edited by Menos; 06-04-2022 at 07:14 PM.

I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post

Australia, Canada, and Japan are not nearly as free, wealthy, or excellent as the United States. Go live over there if you want.
    Worthless post of one guys opinion, fixed with nothing but biased cherry picked information from RAND the wargaming institute. Go away pleb.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Worthless post of one guys opinion, fixed with nothing but biased cherry picked information from RAND the wargaming institute. Go away pleb.
    Pleb? You are the ignorant sheep beta-pawn proletariat. Keep titty sucking on that welfare from your elite overlords to feed your gay OnlyFans addiction.

The Uvalde shooter bought his guns that week. The Tulsa shooter bought his gun that same day. How about we start with that? Getting a gun should be harder than buying a house, in terms of the process.

Strong chance that if both of those shooters weren't able to buy their weapons that quickly they don't commit those crimes.
    Because most of the bodies hadn't even been recovered yet.. and you have President Joe Biden calling for the banning of hand guns. It doesn't end with just "assault weapons"... that's just the very first step in an effort to remove all guns from law abiding citizens. If you want to do that, then just present a new Constitutional Amendment and let's vote on it.

See? Don't be so lazy. Or perhaps you endorse mass murder like most Republicans?
    You don't even understand how ironic your stupidity in these 2 sentences is... but anyone with an IQ above 12 is laughing at you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Banning AR15’s and other similar rifles absolutely save lives. Give the uvalde shooter only a Glock instead of an AR15 and not as many people die.
    This is incorrect and shows an absolute ignorance about pretty much everything involved with guns and gun violence in the US.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.