Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Leaked Majority Opinion- SCOTUS seems on track to overrule Roe v Wade entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    People are too stupid to just stop reelecting idiots no matter how old they are.

Source: San Francisco
    I still have optimistic hope for humanity.

Source: Chesa Boudin recall

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I do not agree with how Louisiana law, as of today, bans abortion. It is from fertilization and includes no exceptions for rape or incest.
    Ya, that sadly is way to draconian.

As said, I'm all for Congress passing legislation to ensure that severe of restrictions do not take place.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Ya, that sadly is way to draconian.

As said, I'm all for Congress passing legislation to ensure that severe of restrictions do not take place.
    There are mumblings about going after the morning after pill too.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

There are mumblings about going after the morning after pill too.
    The morning after pill aka Plan B isn’t abortion though. It’s a contraceptive. It just prevents the swimmers from reaching their ultimate desired destination in the mysterious lady parts.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    The morning after pill aka Plan B isn’t abortion though. It’s a contraceptive. It just prevents the swimmers from reaching their ultimate desired destination in the mysterious lady parts.
    I'm aware. Some people think all sex period is immoral except in the creation of babies. I'm pretty sure abstinence, and not education on condoms and other contraceptives, is still the only thing taught in sex ed here.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

I'm aware. Some people think all sex period is immoral except in the creation of babies. I'm pretty sure abstinence, and not education on condoms and other contraceptives, is still the only thing taught in sex ed here.
    Agreed. Unfortunately we have some extreme indoctrination and mental illness on both sides of the political spectrum in this country.

I'm pretty sure abstinence, and not education on condoms and other contraceptives, is still the only thing taught in sex ed here.
    So THAT'S why Republicans are blocking it.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

All the crybabies can get over it, insurance companies and employers are already adding travel benefits to coverage for abortion. I got the email at work this afternoon about 2 pm Eastern.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Well your list has flaws in its statements, but since you asked a question, here's a few ideas for the Supreme Court:

Overturn the decision that allows for same sex marriage (I'm too lazy to look it up at the moment).
    Forbid all LBGTQ education/training/information in elementary schools.
    Mandate that parents must be informed of their child's sexual identity.

That's just off the top of my head - I can certainly create a longer list.
    Forgot an issue that is particularly important to me:

Allow minors in schools to physically defend themselves from physical bullying without fear of reprisal.