Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: On Getting a Boost

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    lol and i just saw the date on that post. november 13, 2020, when 1000 americans were dying from covid every day
    then everyone ignored people like me and didn't "cancel thanksgiving", and those daily deaths shot up to 2500
    then everyone ignored people like me and didn't "cancel Xmas", and those daily deaths shot up to 3200

and you let people make you think you WON that debate

and in the year since that grisly time, literally half a million MORE americans have died
    as if someone had walked into Atlanta Georgia with an atom bomb and annihilated every man woman and child
    and you CONTINUE to let people make you think you won that debate

woof
    A Democrat Mayor in California once said that if you hold your breath, you can neither get sick or transmit the virus.

You should do that.. like all.the.time.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Nephelem View Post
    At no point did I say Omicron was less deadly. Just that your histrionic assertions that the likely path of COVID mutations towards ever more deadly variants is likely wrong. But keep dunking on straw men from your bunker.
    okay, so we agree we're two for two on a deadlier variant emerging so far. what number do we have to get to before my assertions weren't "histrionic" but just "correct"? ballpark it for me, are we talking three or ten?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is peak Latrinsorm. Latrinsorm should be considered its own mental illness.

The irony of how you're completely oblivious about how you just described yourself and other idiots like you. Except I'm sure those people learned how to buy cold cuts well before their 30s, and all by themselves without mommy showing them how it's done, which makes you a bigger idiot than them.

Stop being an idiot.

Stop Latrinsorming.
    you just can't help yourself. there isn't one other person in the world who said covid was the third leading cause of death for the vaccinated in january, and you still have to think of me as being in some (ill defined) group. have you ever even once stopped to wonder why that's so reflexive for you? have you ever even once stopped to wonder whom that benefits?
    Hasta pronto, porque la vida no termina aqui...
    America, stop pushing. I know what I'm doing.

4. Default

I remember when Latrin wasn't considered the community jester.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    I remember when Latrin wasn't considered the community jester.
    He's always, always been an out of touch, socially awkward, introverted crazy person.

Covid has just brought it out in the open more.

I never thought of him as a jester.. because he's not kidding about all his fears, phobias and pessimism.

I never really laughed at him.. just thankful I don't know anyone like him so maybe he's a very small minority of people out there.

ETA: Also, what's up with his inability to capitalize the start of a sentence nowadays? Has covid gotten him this upset that he's unable to form a correct sentence? At least he's using more punctuation now.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-07-2022 at 10:57 AM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's always, always been an out of touch, socially awkward, introverted crazy person.

Covid has just brought it out in the open more.

I never thought of him as a jester.. because he's not kidding about all his fears, phobias and pessimism.

I never really laughed at him.. just thankful I don't know anyone like him so maybe he's a very small minority of people out there.

ETA: Also, what's up with his inability to capitalize the start of a sentence nowadays? Has covid gotten him this upset that he's unable to form a correct sentence? At least he's using more punctuation now.

Some people have stupid phobias and develop more as they get older.....Latrin reminds me of a scene from Without a Paddle....I'll just swap names to make it relevant here in this topic:

Code:
    Latrinsorm : I wouldn't be so jealous of me if I were you. Every day I develop some new and exciting phobia.

Parkbandit : You're exaggerating again.

Latrinsorm : I'm afraid of the dark, Parkbandit.

Parkbandit : So? There's a lot of people that are afraid of the dark.

Latrinsorm  : I'm afraid of small spaces.

Parkbandit : Again, not that abnormal.

Latrinsorm : Cellophane.

Methais : Like Saran Wrap?

Parkbandit : Yeah, you're alone on that one.

Latrinsorm : I won't even keep it in the house anymore, because I'm afraid that somehow it'll get draped over my head and stick to my mouth and nose and I'll suffocate. How pathetic is that?

Methais : Very.

Quote Originally Posted by Latrinsorm View Post
    you just can't help yourself. there isn't one other person in the world who said covid was the third leading cause of death for the vaccinated in january, and you still have to think of me as being in some (ill defined) group. have you ever even once stopped to wonder why that's so reflexive for you? have you ever even once stopped to wonder whom that benefits?
    I didn't respond to that part of your post either. You know how quotes and all that work, don't you? You're not stupid, at least in a "book" sense, despite having zero common sense and some weird as fuck mental issues.

That said though, I don't think you're in some ill defined group. I don't think you're in any group, because you are in your own special unique category of extra retardedness that nobody else on the planet is in, whether those other people know how to buy cold cuts or not.

Covid is over. If you want to continue living scared in bubble wrap...well you've done that your whole life, so I doubt anyone expects that to change.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Hey Latrin, your presence is being requested in another thread:

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    Can someone please get Latrinsorm in this thread to discuss the dreadfully low Covid vaccination rate amongst Ukrainians & express dire concern that all these huddled masses seeking shelter from Russian artillery fire are NOT socially distancing or even wearing a KN95 mask?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey Latrin, your presence is being requested in another thread:
    Make a new thread titled: "On getting Ukrainians to social distance more while fleeing for their lives" and he'll be attracted to the thread like a moth to a flame.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Make a new thread titled: "On getting Ukrainians to social distance more while fleeing for their lives" and he'll be attracted to the thread like a moth to a flame.

http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...or-their-lives
    Last edited by Methais; 03-11-2022 at 03:22 PM.