Page 3 of 149 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    I see you read the title and ignored the entirety of the post. Great ability to summarize a title though, maybe one day you'll be able to comprehend data and links too!
    SO when YOU made the title "US Oil Producers Fail to Produce", you really meant "US Oil Producers Produce Enough They Are Just Too Greedy And Should Be Nationalized" ?

You have served your title here admirably. I literally don't ever see you losing it at this point.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

I see you read the title and ignored the entirety of the post. Great ability to summarize a title though, maybe one day you'll be able to comprehend data and links too!
    In your literally first line. "but domestic oil producers in the United States failing to produce."
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    He's not.

He's really that fucking retarded.
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

President Biden announced a ban on any oil or gas imports from Russia this morning in conjunction with the United Kingdoms. The UK imports only 5-8% of its oil from Russia. Domestically, we important less than 200,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia, a number offset by the 30 million barrels of oil our President is making available from the Strategic Oil Reserve.

As expected, commodities traders went into a frenzy and WTI futures briefly surged past 7% before calming as the reality of our complete lack of an oil shortage set in.

Now, what does that mean for the world as the majority of our European allies aren't sharing in the import ban? Very little. The other major oil consumers of the world continue to take deliveries, but it sends a powerful message of solidarity with Ukraine.

Domestically the President has called out the energy conglomerates for not utilizing their existing oil and gas leases and warned them about using this as an excuse to price gouge at the expense of our nation. We shall see what comes next.

President Biden announced a ban on any oil or gas imports from Russia this morning in conjunction with the United Kingdoms. The UK imports only 5-8% of its oil from Russia. Domestically, we important less than 200,000 barrels of oil per day from Russia, a number offset by the 30 million barrels of oil our President is making available from the Strategic Oil Reserve.
    Sometimes I read a Seran post just for the laughs, and oh boy did this one deliver!

Even assuming we take your figures at face value (and I'm sure they are way off) 30 million barrels will only last us 150 days at a deficit of 200k barrels a day, after that we now have a DAILY deficit of 200k barrels a day, when gas prices are already over 7 dollars per gallon in certain areas of the country. That's a 1% deficit for us.

I also like how you say "ONLY" imports 5-8% of their oil from Russia. You do know that is quite a significant number right? Even 1% is a significant number.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-08-2022 at 02:43 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Sometimes I read a Seran post just for the laughs, and oh boy did this one deliver!

Even assuming we take your figures at face value (and I'm sure they are way off) 30 million barrels will only last us 150 days at a deficit of 200k barrels a day, after that we now have a DAILY deficit of 200k barrels a day, when gas prices are already over 7 dollars per gallon in certain areas of the country. That's a 1% deficit for us.

I also like how you say "ONLY" imports 5-8% of their oil from Russia. You do know that is quite a significant number right? Even 1% is a significant number.
    The places where it is over 7 dollars a gallon is places where those idiots voted to tax gas higher. California deserves it.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    The places where it is over 7 dollars a gallon is places where those idiots voted to tax gas higher. California deserves it.
    Unless something drastic changes and soon, there is no way we won't all see 7+ dollars a gallon within the next few months. 10+ dollars a gallon isn't even unthinkable at this point.

Prices have already jumped in my area 70 cents in less than a week.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 03-08-2022 at 03:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Unless something drastic changes and soon, there is no way we won't all see 7+ dollars a gallon within the next few months. 10+ dollars a gallon isn't even unthinkable at this point.

Prices have already jumped in my area 70 cents in less than a week.
    Have they tried to blame Trump yet?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Of course they have.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    “According to energy analysts and experts, President Trump’s reckless decision to pull out of the Iran deal has led to higher oil prices. These higher oil prices are translating directly to soaring gas prices, something we know disproportionately hurts middle- and lower-income people, since a larger chunk of their disposable income goes for gasoline.” -Chuck E. Schumer Sure he said that in 2018, but it wasn't right then.. so why wouldn't he try to use it in 2022?
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 03-08-2022 at 03:46 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.