Page 149 of 149 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149
Results 1,481 to 1,485 of 1485

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Suppressed Poet View Post
    $2.25 today at Sam’s Club. I’d just like to say thank you to former President Donald Trump, Governor Wheelchair, & the U.S. domestic oil producers for it to not feel like I’m being raped in the anus with no lube when I fill up my truck. I can’t say that about the grocery store.
    Speaking of cognitive dissonance..

2. Default

gas just went up 20 cents a couple days ago.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    gas just went up 20 cents a couple days ago.
    "BUT ITS' DOWN FROM BIDENS' HIGH LAST YEAR SO ITS' LIKE YOU ARE S'AVING MORE MONEY'S!"-Seran, with his tongue all the way up Bidens' as's'hole
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    "BUT ITS' DOWN FROM BIDENS' HIGH LAST YEAR SO ITS' LIKE YOU ARE S'AVING MORE MONEY'S!"-Seran, with his tongue all the way up Bidens' as's'hole
    Seran: WOW THIS I'S A GREAT SALE I'TS ONLY $125 DOWN FROM $200!!!

Normal person: But Seran, the normal price is $75. They just marked it up to $200 so they could mark it back down to $125 so retards like you would think they're getting a bargain when you're actually paying more for the item than when it's not on sale.

Seran: I WOULDN'T EXPECT A DUMB IDIOT LIKE YOU TO BE ABLE TO DO MATH, BUT FOR THE SMART ADULTS IN THE ROOM LIKE ME WE'RE MAKING OUT LIKE BANDIT'S!!!!
    Last edited by Methais; 12-23-2023 at 10:15 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Default Smoking gun.

Industry collusion and anti-competitive business practices by CEO of Pioneer Natural Resources likely to bar ​Scott Sheffield from serving in the board of Exxon per order of the Federal Trade Commission.

FTC Order Bans Former Pioneer CEO from Exxon Board Seat in Exxon-Pioneer Deal

Commission consent order limits the likelihood of coordination in crude oil markets

The Federal Trade Commission took action to resolve antitrust concerns surrounding Exxon Mobil Corporation’s (Exxon) $64.5 billion acquisition of oil producer Pioneer Natural Resources by approving a consent order that prevents founder and former Pioneer CEO Scott Sheffield from gaining a seat on Exxon’s board of directors or serving in an advisory capacity at Exxon once it acquires Pioneer.

The proposed consent order seeks to prevent Pioneer’s Sheffield from engaging in collusive activity that would potentially raise crude oil prices, leading American consumers and businesses to pay higher prices for gasoline, diesel fuel, heating oil and jet fuel.

The FTC alleges in a complaint that Sheffield has, through public statements and private communications, attempted to collude with the representatives of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) and a related cartel of other oil-producing countries known as OPEC+ to reduce output of oil and gas, which would result in Americans paying higher prices at the pump, to inflate profits for his company.

“Mr. Sheffield’s past conduct makes it crystal clear that he should be nowhere near Exxon’s boardroom. American consumers shouldn’t pay unfair prices at the pump simply to pad a corporate executive’s pocketbook,” said Kyle Mach, Deputy Director of the FTC’s Bureau of Competition. “The FTC will remain vigilant in its enforcement efforts to protect competition in these vital markets.”

Through public statements, text messages, in-person meetings, WhatsApp conversations and other communications while at Pioneer, Sheffield sought to align oil production across the Permian Basin in West Texas and New Mexico with OPEC+.

Sheffield, for example, exchanged hundreds of text messages with OPEC representatives and officials discussing crude oil market dynamics, pricing and output. In discussing his efforts to coordinate with Texas producers under a production cut mandated by the Railroad Commission of Texas, Sheffield said, “If Texas leads the way, maybe we can get OPEC to cut production. Maybe Saudi and Russia will follow. That was our plan,” he said, adding: “I was using the tactics of OPEC+ to get a bigger OPEC+ done.”

https://www.ftc.gov/news-events/news...n-pioneer-deal