Page 64 of 149 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Notice how you are the only one that ever brings up Fox News? Sure points towards you being the only one watching it.
    When you all are so busy drinking the koolaid, it's the responsibility of the rest of us who realize you're watching the creation of the fourth Reich via Fox broadcasting to point out it's danger and hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    When you all are so busy drinking the koolaid, it's the responsibility of the rest of us who realize you're watching the creation of the fourth Reich via Fox broadcasting to point out it's danger and hypocrisy.
    But you leftists call me hyperbolic when I say the Left IS in fact doing what Nazis did. Hypocrite.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    But you leftists call me hyperbolic when I say the Left IS in fact doing what Nazis did. Hypocrite.
    Because the Democrats are the party of progress, inclusion and social acceptance. Your party is better known for wanting to deport or arrest everyone who isn't white or orange. At least that is what the current head of the GOP says on the regular, maybe whomever replaces Trump will be less openly xenophobic.

Because the Democrats are the party of progress, inclusion and social acceptance. Your party is better known for wanting to deport or arrest everyone who isn't white or orange. At least that is what the current head of the GOP says on the regular, maybe whomever replaces Trump will be less openly xenophobic.
    Democrats, the party of the KKK, Jim Crow Laws and being against woman's suffrage?

That's not progress, inclusion or social acceptance.

Get the fuck out of here with your constant retardation.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

LOL at you being retarded.
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Oooh we have a new challenger. Let's see, somehow you think all these Conservashits who post the Fox News tag lines day in and day out, somehow you think none of them are peddling it's propaganda. Do you legitimately think that none of them watch the most watched, and only mainstream source of truly Right wing, conservative media in the United States.
    Arqueto has explained to you numerous times how and why you're a gigantic retard. Your brain is just too stupid to retain information.

Also for the love of god, please learn how to use apostrophes correctly. Each post you make gets closer and closer to kingergarten status.

Because if you believe that, I have some beach front property in Montana that you might be interested in.
    lol as if you own property

Btw here's some beach front property in Montana:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Nice projection.

Speaking of projection, I didn't know you lived in Hawaii:

Last edited by Methais; 06-18-2022 at 05:27 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post

Btw here's some beach front property in Montana:

I think that's Flathead lake, it's fucking amazing.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Why does everyone always try to compare everything to Hitler and Nazis? And honestly, do you think you are accomplishing anything in these forums?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Why does everyone always try to compare everything to Hitler and Nazis? And honestly, do you think you are accomplishing anything in these forums?
    It's the same thing the Left does with calling everyone racist or sexist or homophobic. They figure that they can call you the nastiest thing they can think of and because most rational and moderate people are scared of being though of in such a way, they back off and give up instead of fighting back so they win and get their way. All the while, they are genuinely doing what Nazis did, factually being racist with word and policy, discriminating against sex and waging a war on women to marginalize them at pretty much every opportunity and so on. It's a disgusting sight to see happening and most smart conservatives and now, many smart moderates are tired of it and not playing the game anymore. So of course, the Left is losing and so they want to change the game or figuratively toss the table by destroying the society since they can't manage to control it all.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie