Page 76 of 149 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast

Thread: US Oil Producers Fail to Produce

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Oil refineries are built and last for thirty or forty years with regular maintenance, their overhead is /not/ high, otherwise Shell, Chevron etc., wouldn't be cheering record breaking profits in their refining division. You seem to think anything not making middle two digit net profit is a failure, but you're fuckin wrong. We wouldn't have a convenience store in practically every neighborhood selling gas if that were the case.
    how hard is to grasp that they make their money selling candy, soft drinks, beef jerky.. what ever other bullshit kids want that parents buy, not the gas.

Oil refineries are built and last for thirty or forty years with regular maintenance, their overhead is /not/ high, otherwise Shell, Chevron etc., wouldn't be cheering record breaking profits in their refining division. You seem to think anything not making middle two digit net profit is a failure, but you're fuckin wrong. We wouldn't have a convenience store in practically every neighborhood selling gas if that were the case.
    Know nothing about the overhead costs of oil companies:

Know nothing about the way gas stations operate:

Know nothing about the way business works:

How are you this fucking stupid all the time?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

0.25¢ tacos now cost 0.75¢, on Taco Tuesday, Let's Go Brandon?
    I heard that Biden hates tacos.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    you know what? Fuck the middle and lower class, fuck them all!
    You know what else?

https://youtu.be/l9qVlnj8j0o?t=38
    Last edited by Methais; 07-07-2022 at 08:59 AM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Speaking of big mad, why exactly is it a big deal that our energy partners and allies are able to purchase oil from strategic reserves? After all millions of barrels a week are exported from our country, but somehow this is special because..?
    Do you know what strategic reserves means?

What am I thinking, of course you don't.

Stop being a cuck for Biden already because of your excessive chronic Trump butthurt.

Blog Entries

Speaking of big mad, why exactly is it a big deal that our energy partners and allies are able to purchase oil from strategic reserves? After all millions of barrels a week are exported from our country, but somehow this is special because..?
    You really will try to defend everything that guy does.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

How much profit do you think gas stations make from a gallon of gas? Be specific.

Except you won't. Instead you'll just deflect into some random shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You really will try to defend everything that guy does.
    I've never seen anyone simp so hard for anyone, especially in the face of such an insane amount of incompetence that's so bad that his own party doesn't even want him to run for reelection.

It's amazing to watch how Trump butthurt affects the minds of the already mentally ill.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    I've never seen anyone simp so hard for anyone, especially in the face of such an insane amount of incompetence that's so bad that his own party doesn't even want him to run for reelection.

It's amazing to watch how Trump butthurt affects the minds of the already mentally ill.
    Eh, I've seen Trumpers do it too. Most people I personally know have pointed out when they thought Trump didd stupid shit too though. Hell, people on here have. Seran, on the other had, seems to see 0 wrong in anything Biden does.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Eh, I've seen Trumpers do it too. Most people I personally know have pointed out when they thought Trump didd stupid shit too though. Hell, people on here have. Seran, on the other had, seems to see 0 wrong in anything Biden does.
    That's the point. Normal people can still point out and acknowledge dumb shit people they like do. Seran is incapable of this and thinks Biden is King Midas.