Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I was banned

1. Default I was banned

So the gms got annoyed that I kept complaining about missing items. The final straw was a name I couldn't have, Risingstar, then I was banned for life...so I decided to delete my rendena files, so they don't exist anymore..(I mean really why keep them?) and now I'm on a new adventure without gemstone. I hope you all have a fun time in gemstone. I will miss it.

Rendena

Blog Entries

It has been [0] days since Rendena has been banned or quit
    Last edited by Taernath; 01-16-2022 at 01:55 PM.
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

3. Default

in your imagination maybe....

4. Default

Are you sure it wasn't because you demanded that billing purge your character, they did so at your request, you demanded it be restored, they said no, then you accused Wyrom of stealing your character and selling it on discord, for about 2 weeks nonstop then finally got banned from discord and tagged as a High Maintenance Customer and thennnnnn created a new character named Onlyfans and finally got locked out of the game?
    Last edited by SonoftheNorth; 01-16-2022 at 02:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reflect View Post
    So the gms got annoyed that I kept complaining about missing items. The final straw was a name I couldn't have, Risingstar, then I was banned for life...so I decided to delete my rendena files, so they don't exist anymore..(I mean really why keep them?) and now I'm on a new adventure without gemstone. I hope you all have a fun time in gemstone. I will miss it.

Rendena
    Simu can and has done characters restorations years/decades after they were "deleted" or went demonic, etc.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but those files are still there. Not that it matters to anyone who's even mildly normal.

We'll see you on LNet within a week anyway. You "quit" more than shady furniture stores have going out of business sales.

And worse than anything else, you once bought silvers from me and didn't use the Friends & Family option when sending payment, which is a felony.
    Last edited by Methais; 01-16-2022 at 04:17 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Rendena
    Quote Originally Posted by SonoftheNorth View Post
    Are you sure it wasn't because you demanded that billing purge your character, they did so at your request, you demanded it be restored, they said no, then you accused Wyrom of stealing your character and selling it on discord, for about 2 weeks nonstop then finally got banned from discord and tagged as a High Maintenance Customer and thennnnnn created a new character named Onlyfans and finally got locked out of the game?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

7. Default

I 5tend to sell my blue potions for silvers when I was dying from hunting and i've been gone since last novemeber mathias

Blog Entries

I 5tend to sell my blue potions for silvers when I was dying from hunting and i've been gone since last novemeber mathias
    Go kn
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

9. Default

Can someone translate this

Quote Originally Posted by hamsquatch View Post
    Can someone translate this
    I'll try... but I don't speak retardese very well.

"I wanted to sell my blue health potions for in game silvers when I was dying from hunting. I've been gone since last November, Methais."
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.