Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Velfi View Post
    Meat Loaf, 74
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Louie Anderson. RIP.
    I don't use Lich. If you want to do business with me, contact me via PM, IG, or on AIM. Or maybe use smoke signals. Don't like it, get off of my lawn.

Rest in peace, Meatloaf.

Blog Entries

Thich Nhat Hanh

Very sad news, has been a big impact on my family and parents
    Last edited by Orthin; 01-21-2022 at 09:11 PM.
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Blog Entries

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/21/w...hanh-dead.html

I actually got to see him speak in the early 2000s I want to say, forget the exact time frame. He came to D.C. It was pretty awesome
    Discord - Arrolus#0270

Follow my farm - Cool Story Farm on facebook and Instagram!

Arrolus - Monk
    Aromos - Cleric

Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Ivan Reitman, influential filmmaker behind 'Animal House' and 'Ghostbusters,' has died at 75, family says.
    Khaladon starts to turn the crystal knob, but stops with a frightened look on his face. He begins shaking uncontrollably and flies across the room, as though by some invisible force.

**SPLAT!!** Khaladon careens off the far wall, slides down the smooth wood panelling and collapses into a quivering heap on the floor, with only his dignity bruised.

Blog Entries

Mark Lanegan
    You had better pay your guild dues before you forget. You are 113 months behind.

The player behind Elbromo, a memorial is being planned by Cosannie for March 11th.
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

Quote Originally Posted by MotleyCrew View Post
    The player behind Elbromo, a memorial is being planned by Cosannie for March 11th.
    Damn.