Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: RIP 2022

Sorry, SHM. Hard loss, no words.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    My dog Rocky, tomorrow morning around 10AM. He brought 15 years of joy to my family and is going out peaceful, full of painkillers and a heart so big it's killing him.

Attachment 9981
    That really sucks man. It's been 2 years since I had to put Dude to sleep and it still makes me sad.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That really sucks man. It's been 2 years since I had to put Dude to sleep and it still makes me sad.
    It was Thanksgiving day about 5 years ago we put Gracie down, and I can still cry. She was a french bulldog we rescued after she'd been used by a breeder and given up after she wasn't of use to him anymore. Been about 18 months since we put Archie down, another french bulldog we rescued after he was abused. He was already old when we rescued him. He was especially scared of me when we got him, but he got better. Dogs are some of the brightest lights in our lives, but the cost we bear for that light is having to say goodbye to them. But even without them in our lives, they continue to brighten our days when we're able to think back fondly on the joy they brought us.

Hang in there SHM. Don't try to numb the pain. Just feel it. Rocky looks like he was a pretty fun little dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    It was Thanksgiving day about 5 years ago we put Gracie down, and I can still cry. She was a french bulldog we rescued after she'd been used by a breeder and given up after she wasn't of use to him anymore. Been about 18 months since we put Archie down, another french bulldog we rescued after he was abused. He was already old when we rescued him. He was especially scared of me when we got him, but he got better. Dogs are some of the brightest lights in our lives, but the cost we bear for that light is having to say goodbye to them. But even without them in our lives, they continue to brighten our days when we're able to think back fondly on the joy they brought us.

Hang in there SHM. Don't try to numb the pain. Just feel it. Rocky looks like he was a pretty fun little dude.
    I love my frenchies... Spud and Bro.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-27-2022 at 12:18 PM. Reason: No idea why one pic is so big..... fucking forum
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    I love my frenchies... Spud and Bro.
    Love 'em, little smooshy faced balls of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Viekn View Post
    Love 'em, little smooshy faced balls of fun.
    Spud is only 6 months old... we will be taking his balls of fun away when he's 10-11 months old.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

So sorry, SHM. Hopefully you can find peace for the holidays. We lost our big boi the day after Christmas last year and that was rough enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    My dog Rocky, tomorrow morning around 10AM. He brought 15 years of joy to my family and is going out peaceful, full of painkillers and a heart so big it's killing him.

Attachment 9981
    That's the worst. It's been 8 and 5 years since I lost mine and it still fucks me up.

RIP Rocky
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Christine McVie, 79
    Freedom... is the ability to challenge yourself far beyond the constraints of traditional rule and order. We draw strength from our passions... we're driven by desire... even hatred can be a worthy ally when used against an enemy... and yet, we are told to turn our backs on these things... the very feelings, emotions... that make us all... human.

10. Default

Kirstie Alley 71 short battle with cancer