Page 20 of 29 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: On Courage

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Dude, Seran, my guy. I think I've embarrassed you enough already and to be honest this isn't even remotely fun anymore. You take all the fun out of it when you keep coming back for more abuse like this without even taking a breath. Please try to spread your dumbassery out over a longer period next time. Let us savor your dumbassness.
    I'm pretty embarrassed about your ability to understand common concepts like accurate versus inaccurate, you're definitely right there. Keep tryin buddy, one day you might learn something if you actually read our posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Okay I lied, one more post just for you, Seran.

Nation averaging 550,000 reported infections per day

We're averaging 550k new infections per day and that number is "far short of reality."

Seran: But...but but but but why look into how many vaccinated people are being infected but aren't getting tested? It's good enough the way it is!!1111!!11!!!
    With a 1-3% breakthrough rate and a hospitalization rate of .015% for us fully vaxxed, I think you ought to be worried about the Republican party simply ceasing to exist due to massive Covid-19 deaths. It's like your party is the Golden Horde, but instead of launching diseased corpses into Kaffa, they're taking turns launching them at each other, then blaming the city for not helping them kill themselves faster.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    With a 1-3% breakthrough rate and a hospitalization rate of .015% for us fully vaxxed, I think you ought to be worried about the Republican party simply ceasing to exist due to massive Covid-19 deaths. It's like your party is the Golden Horde, but instead of launching diseased corpses into Kaffa, they're taking turns launching them at each other, then blaming the city for not helping them kill themselves faster.
    Covid could continue on at this rate for a decade and still not even come close to killing as many children as Democrats have over the past 50 years.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

I've never brought up my sex life, too personal. A competent stalker has probably noted I've discussed the area I live, what sort of profession I'm in and that /shocker/ I'm a registered Democrat. Beyond that, these forums are way too heated to reveal much, not that anyone would care.
    If history is a gauge, it's the Democrats you should worry the most about being doxxed by.

Republicans are too busy to give a shit about someone like you.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

You do understand that the suppressant shot was designed for the original strands, right? Why do you think the shots are very ineffective against delta and omicron variants?

When you read stories that say, but getting a booster shot may increase protection by 25 fold......what the fuck does 25 fold even mean? By 25x of what? If it's a fraction of a percent and a booster may give a 25 fold increase in protection means that's such a miniscule amount, which is why they (big pharm) are not offering up actual numbers. They want to sell that suppressant shot and keep making money, even if the usefulness of their drug is miniscule.

You also do understand that big pharm owns the research data acquired through trials and that they (big pharm) write up their "conclusions" on the results and they give their "conclusions" out for peer reviewing? No one, outside of big pharms gets the see the actual data they've collected. No one outside of big pharms gets to dictate how their test trials are handled....big pharm design test trials that'll give results that best fits their needs and positive outcomes for a new drug so the outcome appears favorable in their case. How do you think big pharms got the okay to push their drugs out?

Big pharms are in it for the money for them and their investors, they don't give a shit about the people they're making drugs for. This is why they skillfully skew testing to come out beneficial for their needs and not the population's needs.

There is a lot of information out there, both sides of the fence, about these "vaccines". Stop being a Latrinsorm, educate yourself. Sift through the bullshit and stop taking things at face value.

Do the suppressants help? From what I can tell, sure, to some degree.
    Are the suppressants safe? No, far from it.
    Are all the side effects provided in a proper consent form for people getting the shots? No, far from it.
    Are the boosters helping with Delta and Omicron? No or perhaps very little based on how many people are getting sick after having multiple (2-4 shots).

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post
    You do understand that the suppressant shot was designed for the original strands, right? Why do you think the shots are very ineffective against delta and omicron variants?

When you read stories that say, but getting a booster shot may increase protection by 25 fold......what the fuck does 25 fold even mean? By 25x of what? If it's a fraction of a percent and a booster may give a 25 fold increase in protection means that's such a miniscule amount, which is why they (big pharm) are not offering up actual numbers. They want to sell that suppressant shot and keep making money, even if the usefulness of their drug is miniscule.

You also do understand that big pharm owns the research data acquired through trials and that they (big pharm) write up their "conclusions" on the results and they give their "conclusions" out for peer reviewing? No one, outside of big pharms gets the see the actual data they've collected. No one outside of big pharms gets to dictate how their test trials are handled....big pharm design test trials that'll give results that best fits their needs and positive outcomes for a new drug so the outcome appears favorable in their case. How do you think big pharms got the okay to push their drugs out?

Big pharms are in it for the money for them and their investors, they don't give a shit about the people they're making drugs for. This is why they skillfully skew testing to come out beneficial for their needs and not the population's needs.

There is a lot of information out there, both sides of the fence, about these "vaccines". Stop being a Latrinsorm, educate yourself. Sift through the bullshit and stop taking things at face value.

Are all the side effects provided in a proper consent form for people getting the shots? No, far from it.
    Are the boosters helping with Delta and Omicron? No or perhaps very little based on how many people are getting sick after having multiple (2-4 shots).
    This is correct. Seran is retarded and swallows everything he's told by his political party. He has no experience with facts, the sifting of data, and independent thought, so your post will unfortunately be lost on him and his ilk here.

Quote Originally Posted by drumpel View Post

Do you have any scientific evidence, studies or data to back up your assertions, or are you just bloviating about big pharma conspiracies?

Do you have any scientific evidence, studies or data to back up your assertions, or are you just bloviating about big pharma conspiracies?
    You can learn a lot about how shitty the system is that favors big pharms.

Pretty good book, by Dr John Abramson, "Sickening: How Big Pharma Broke American Health Care and How We Can Repair It"

He also wrote "Overdosed America: The Broken Promise of American Medicine" - has good information about bad drugs pushed by big pharms, such as Vioxx.

Big pharms are not your friend. They don't give a shit about you, they only want your money. They don't care how they get it as long as you give it to them.

If you're looking about issues with the suppressants, VERAS has lots of them. Folks are quick to just say that those entries are all lies by "anti-vaxxers" to help further push the backings of big pharms that the shots are safe, but that's hard to believe when you know a few people that have had a significant other die after getting their second shot - death by heart failure within 24-48 hours, even though they had zero heart condition issues or no family history of heart issues.

I'm not doing all the footwork for you, you need to start going through things and making an educated conclusion. Stay away from work that's sponsored by big pharms and the CDC and FDA, for example. CDC and FDA have no experience with clinical trials and the one that the CDC was in charge of years ago, they fucked up so bad that the program was shutdown and the people involved were paid out on a lawsuit (you can read about if you search it: Tuskegee Study)

Take myocarditis, for example. Myocarditis is on the rise in young men after getting vaccinated. There is no "mild" case of myocarditis.....any damage to the heart muscle is not mild, regardless of what some companies might try to make you think.

Educate yourself.

Yeah, that's a no then. Thanks for the well written, but inaccurate opinion piece.

Yeah, that's a no then. Thanks for the well written, but inaccurate opinion piece.
    Told ya.