Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Biden wants a federal law to forbid private companies from replacing union workers

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    The odds of dying at work due to tornado are skewed a bit when the management is like "There's a tornado coming. Keep making those candles, bitches" Then the employees try to leave, but get told they'll be fired if they do. Which in that case, is probably way more likely than death by cow. Unless you've just got some real ornery cows.
    So, the people were in the storm safe areas when the tornado hit. I worked in a call center and we went through several tornado watches and warnings, we had shelter areas for warnings and the same policy applies. It's typically more dangerous to be in your car in a tornado than a shelter area. Imagine if those people were killed in the parking lot leaving, you would be calling for lawsuits and shining about how they could have let those people go out into such dangerous conditions, those heartless monsters. Now fuck off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Imagine if those people were killed in the parking lot leaving, you would be calling for lawsuits shining about how they could have let those people go out into such dangerous conditions, those heartless monsters.
    Nah. I wouldn't. I challenge you to find a single example on this forum where I'm calling for lawsuits. You just say that because it's a stereotype you have in your head of anyone who isn't MAGA.

Now fuck off.
    Nah. You can eat the corn outta my shit tho.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

It always boils down to some sick fag stuff with you.......

Weird.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    It always boils down to some sick fag stuff with you.......

Weird.
    It's really not a gay thing at all to say, to tell someone to eat the corn outta your shit.

Let me demonstrate.

You, tardbandit, can eat the corn outta my shit.

It's only gay because you're really gay and you gay the shit outta everything.

Ask everybody.

Not into gay scat play. And it's gay because you are reportedly a male offering your ass to other males to eat. So yea, thanks for your offer for kinky gay sex but no thanks.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3

Blog Entries

Not into gay scat play. And it's gay because you are reportedly a male offering your ass to other males to eat. So yea, thanks for your offer for kinky gay sex but no thanks.
    I'm pretty sure he means his already shat shit, otherwise he'd say to eat his ass.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I'm pretty sure he means his already shat shit, otherwise he'd say to eat his ass.
    I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter and is still a gross, gay fetish.
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

Blog Entries

I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter and is still a gross, gay fetish.
    It is gross, but not necessarily gay.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

It's really not a gay thing at all to say, to tell someone to eat the corn outta your shit.

Let me demonstrate.

You, tardbandit, can eat the corn outta my shit.

It's only gay because you're really gay and you gay the shit outta everything.

Ask everybody.
    PB sees fetish stuff in everything. I mean, you offer a man a free snack and he goes straight to fetish stuff? WEIRD. JUST WEIRD, MAN.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    This is correct.