Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ANTIFA members facing felony charges

Blog Entries

Default ANTIFA members facing felony charges

At least 11 anti-fascists face counts based on conspiracy to commit a riot; they’re also charged with assaults and using tear gas

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-patriot-march

Well, I guess Cwolff isn't really around anymore. Who is going to pop up and defend these guys?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    At least 11 anti-fascists face counts based on conspiracy to commit a riot; they’re also charged with assaults and using tear gas

https://www.sandiegouniontribune.com...-patriot-march

Well, I guess Cwolff isn't really around anymore. Who is going to pop up and defend these guys?
    If Ashliana wasn't banned, he would.

18q2Vs9.jpg

He would say "There's no such thing as "Antifa"....

Also, don't discount the ability for people like Seran, time4fun, Backlash, etc.. to step up and prove how retarded they are.
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 12-10-2021 at 12:39 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Why were they against fascists?

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    If Ashliana wasn't banned, he would.
    lolwut

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    lolwut
    Ashliana got banned for spamming the PC with ridiculously sizedd images after Kranar told him to stop.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

All righty, well first off, let's get this out of the way: Antifa is not an organization, in the same way that Anonymous is not an organization. It's decentralized but there are individual factions within it that may work together. If someone can post a picture of the Antifa organization hierarchy to disprove me, I'd appreciate it!

Alright, on to the article. Good source, by the way! I checked a couple of bias sites and it says they're slightly left biased.

Several of the attacks detailed in the complaint appear to match incidents that were recorded and shared online, such as a video of an anti-fascist counterprotester pepper spraying a dog and its owner.
    I was going to say "First off, fuck this guy..." but then I watched the video. Dude's dog was a Rottweiler(lovely dogs but not exactly known as cuddly) and it almost pulled free of its owner, who was very obviously headed to confront pepper spray dude, seconds before the spraying. I fucking hate when people are cruel to animals, but that's exactly WTF pepper spray is for...defending yourself against aggressors. I would have 100% done the same thing. That dog was lunging to get at the protestors from the start of the video!

According to a criminal complaint, the defendants charged Monday began their criminal conspiracy “by liking and sharing” a Jan. 2 social media post that called for a counterprotest against the pro-Trump rally, “in essence agreeing to take part in the ‘direct action.’ Others agreed by showing up in Pacific Beach on January 9th, 2021 and participating in the violence” detailed in the complaint, prosecutors alleged.
    Hooooooo buddy, if liking and sharing FB posts is enough to call something conspiracy....I see some bad times ahead for the other side. Y'know, the fa'.

“Video evidence analysis shows that overwhelmingly the violence in this incident was perpetrated by the Antifa affiliates and was not a mutual fray with both sides crossing out of lawful First Amendment expression into riot and violence,” District Attorney Summer Stephan’s office said in a news release.
    That's a shame if true.

reporters and bystanders also documented violence committed by the pro-Trump rallygoers — one video showed a group attacking a barefoot man in a George Floyd T-shirt, including one man who spit on him and sucker punched him
    Huh.

Stephan spokesman Steve Walker noted that in August of last year, two men who were charged in connection with an attack on Black Lives Matter protesters in Imperial Beach. During the June 2020 demonstration, a Black man who was recording the event was sucker punched and protesters were insulted and had eggs thrown at them.

One of the defendants pleaded guilty to felony assault and the second pleaded guilty to felony battery. Both men also pleaded guilty to hate-crime allegations. They were sentenced to probation in April.
    HUH! But there I go, engaging in the whataboutism that I so routinely criticize.

Back to these evil ANTIFA DEMONS! I didn't see any other examples of attacks besides the pepper spray guy, but yea. It's not like they received their orders from Antifa HQ and headed on down to the assignment. It's a bunch of dudes who don't like fascism, coordinating a counter protest against fascists. They probably did some bad shit, and I don't think that's good! But it doesn't change my opinion on Antifa as a whole. My grandpa was a member of Antifa back in WW2!
    Last edited by Flap; 12-10-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Ashliana got banned for spamming the PC with ridiculously sizedd images after Kranar told him to stop.
    Well, play stupid games.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    My grandpa was a member of Antifa back in WW2!
    I see people say this all the time. It seems very disrespectful to your grandfather.

That was just part of it.

The final straw was Ashliana just posting massive posts of blank pages and since white text.

He was told to stop.

He was too stupid to stop.

Kranar excised the cancer from this forum.

I won the thread.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Also, don't discount the ability for people like Seran, time4fun, Backlash, etc.. to step up and prove how retarded they are.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    All righty, well first off, let's get this out of the way: Antifa is not an organization, in the same way that Anonymous is not an organization. It's decentralized but there are individual factions within it that may work together. If someone can post a picture of the Antifa organization hierarchy to disprove me, I'd appreciate it!

Alright, on to the article. Good source, by the way! I checked a couple of bias sites and it says they're slightly left biased.

I was going to say "First off, fuck this guy..." but then I watched the video. Dude's dog was a Rottweiler(lovely dogs but not exactly known as cuddly) and it almost pulled free of its owner, who was very obviously headed to confront pepper spray dude, seconds before the spraying. I fucking hate when people are cruel to animals, but that's exactly WTF pepper spray is for...defending yourself against aggressors. I would have 100% done the same thing. That dog was lunging to get at the protestors from the start of the video!

Hooooooo buddy, if liking and sharing FB posts is enough to call something conspiracy....I see some bad times ahead for the other side. Y'know, the fa'.

That's a shame if true.

Huh.

HUH! But there I go, engaging in the whataboutism that I so routinely criticize.

Back to these evil ANTIFA DEMONS! I didn't see any other examples of attacks besides the pepper spray guy, but yea. It's not like they received their orders from Antifa HQ and headed on down to the assignment. It's a bunch of dudes who don't like fascism, coordinating a counter protest against fascists. They probably did some bad shit, and I don't think that's good! But it doesn't change my opinion on Antifa as a whole. My grandpa was a member of Antifa back in WW2!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME