Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Says [Something Unkind] About Netanyahu

Cool Trump Says [Something Unkind] About Netanyahu

What will relations with Israel be like if and when Trump is reelected in 2024?

I censored the below quote to protect your virtue. There are a lot more fun quotes in the article.

In comments released Friday, Trump said Netanyahu’s congratulatory message to Biden came too quickly after the election results were announced, results he continues to contest to this day.

“He was very early. Like earlier than most. I haven’t spoken to him since. F**k him,” Trump said in an interview with Israeli journalist Barak Ravid.

Netanyahu was actually quite late in congratulating Biden in November of last year, conspicuously doing so long hours after many other world leaders.

More...
    There are decades where nothing happens; and there are weeks where decades happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ClydeR View Post
    What will relations with Israel be like if and when Trump is ....
    Fuck Donald Trump.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Fuck Donald Trump.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Fuck Donald Trump.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Americans are poorer now than they were a year ago due to inflation, more people have died to COVID this year compared to last year, Biden is trying to piss off Russia and China as much as possible, but let's focus on what mean thing Trump has said.

Glad to see Democrats have their priorities in order.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Americans are poorer now than they were a year ago due to inflation, more people have died to COVID this year compared to last year, Biden is trying to piss off Russia and China as much as possible, but let's focus on what mean thing Trump has said to someone the media hated anyway.

Glad to see Democrats have their priorities in order.
    FTFY
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Meanwhile, our media ignores what's going on in Australia.. they would love to subject citizens here to this bullshit.. don't buy into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

Meanwhile, our media ignores what's going on in Australia.. they would love to subject citizens here to this bullshit.. don't buy into it.
    Hope they institute it in places like NY and CA...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post

LOL what a little crybaby. Oh you have to put a piece of cloth over your face ohhhhh noooooo it's the end of the wooooooolrd. It's human trafficking, it's Auschwitz, it's mind control!

It's everything BUT an easy thing to do that prevents the spread of disease. Feel free to quote me on this as if it's not sarcasm.
    Last edited by Flap; 12-11-2021 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flap View Post
    LOL what a little crybaby. Oh you have to put a piece of cloth over your face ohhhhh noooooo it's the end of the wooooooolrd. It's human trafficking, it's Auschwitz, it's mind control!

It's everything BUT an easy thing to do that prevents the spread of disease. Feel free to quote me on this as if it's not sarcasm.
    Yeah, you and others want to make people who don't comply with your dictates into the new Untermensch. You even want to hand out papers and make people wear gold stars, or maybe in this case gold syringes.

The science is clear, it's not about helping people or saving lives, it's about allaying your fears of death caused by a disease with shitty transmission capability and well over a 99% survival rate. You call people selfish for not wanting to comply "for the children" but what is more selfish, that or you wanting to dictate to everyone, destroy their businesses, their jobs, their lives and their families in order to sooth your fear of death?

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

You want to cower in fear, then fine, that's your right, stay at home, stay away from people that aren't masked. You can have your food delivered in pretty much every place in the country, pay your bills online or over the phone and shut the fuck up. If you can't work at home, then deal with it, change jobs or just learn to code. And when the full fruition of your insane schemes and policies that you support come to pass, I hope you live a long and miserable life in the gulag you want to make. Go read "The Gulag Archipelago" by Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn to see your great vision.

Here is a link to the free, online PDF so you can't even whine about how much it costs. https://archive.org/details/TheGulag...o-Threevolumes

Now fuck off.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie