Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Michigan DA politicizing school shooting tragedy by charging parents

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Sighisoara View Post
    If the parents are getting charged with negligent homicide over this, how is this fuckwit of a principal not on the hook?
    Exactly what I was thinking. The teacher saw the drawing, the principal called the parents in, the principal could have easily said the son is suspended and if the parents refused to take him home then call in the cops and have the kid removed.

That's why I'm saying this sure seems like a political charge, especially the terrorism charge. There is more evidence the killer in the Wisconsin Christmas parade tragedy was engaging in terrorism and yet that was immediately shot down by police before any real details had emerged.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVerdad View Post
    If the news I read is correct, parents did some horrific parenting and might possibly be responsible. after PTA meeing with parents and the folks are like, NAAA YOU KEEP HIM, and left. then 20 min into the shooting, Mom texting him to not do it... writing on the wall.
    Yeah but I mean like, did the parents actually know he was mentally unstable or was really going to kill someone? It's kind of reaching to suggest that just because they didn't take him home that they are suddenly responsible for all of his actions. Why isn't the school responsible for his actions if that's the case?

Do we have any context as to what "don't do this" was referring to? Even if it was in response to the shooting doesn't that kind of indicate the mother was trying to get him to stop after he had started shooting? That doesn't indicate she had any forethought this would have happened.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-03-2021 at 08:08 PM.

the wisconsin guy is saying he is being treated terribly. I hope so. Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    Yeah fuck that murderous piece of shit and fuck this school shooter. Fuck'em all.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    It's because the jail staff keeps calling him an SUV.

5. Default

Well the don't do this text came in during the shooting... so
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

Quote Originally Posted by Suppa Hobbit Mage View Post
    Well the don't do this text came in during the shooting... so
    If that's the case then she's getting in trouble for encouraging him to stop the shooting?

I think it would have been a huge red flag against her if the text came BEFORE the shooting. Sending the text during the shooting doesn't seem to indicate she knew what her son was planning to do.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 12-03-2021 at 08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    If that's the case then she's getting in trouble for encouraging him to stop the shooting?

I think it would have been a huge red flag against her if the text came BEFORE the shooting. Sending the text during the shooting doesn't seem to indicate she knew what her son was planning to do.
    Sending the text during the shooting tells me the mother knew her kid was capable of doing such a thing.. makes her culpable imo.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

8. Default

More will come out for sure, but shitty parents seem to be shitty parents and I'm actually for them getting some consequence.
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    Click the link above to see how much you owe the government.

"Well I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black."
    -Superracist, Joe Biden

“If you don’t believe in free speech for people who you disagree with, and even hate for what they stand for, then you don’t believe in free speech.”
    -My favorite liberal

9. Default

There is definitely more here, sounds like it could be very compelling case. DA is not going to show all the cards right now. I'm guessing there's info that either establish the shooter was so homicidal that not securing a gun is just criminally negligent (invol manslaughter) or that the actually knew about the plans and they are potential actual accessories. Flight is indicia of guilt. Expect a defense of a bully who threatened the shooter, and constitutionalizing defense (2nd amendment, right to own, no law or duty to store in any particular manner)

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    or that the actually knew about the plans and they are potential actual accessories.
    I mean I guess that's possible...but why? Right now from everything I have read it sure sounds like the shooter was being bullied at school and had some mental health problems. Seems kind of odd the parents would know about his plans to shoot up and school and were actually involved in it. But I suppose anything is possible.