Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Sports Talk

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Damn that was a nail bitter.

Now hopefully LSU can beat Texas A&M so we can get a shit tier bowl game.
    Now I know why I never root for Auburn. They just let you down...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Auburn tried their hearts out. Their QB was so hobbled, but he tried. Great game, tough loss. Was hoping Alabama would have gotten their ass kicked personally.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Auburn tried their hearts out. Their QB was so hobbled, but he tried. Great game, tough loss. Was hoping Alabama would have gotten their ass kicked personally.
    I was at the game. Yeah .. this one hurt. I didn't think we had a chance going into the game with our starting qb and our all sec kicker both out. We had our chance but couldn't run out the clock. I knew going into overtime we were not going to win. God I hate bammers. Some bammer girl was next to me all game with a "go to hell auburn" sticker on and she left early when they were losing. No class fanbase. I hope UGA curbstomps them. War Eagle!
    Last edited by Battlerager; 11-28-2021 at 09:53 AM.

Last edited by Parkbandit; 11-28-2021 at 06:16 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Brian Kelly said fuck Norte Dame and went to LSU to be HC. He didn’t even tell any of his assistant coaches. They found out from the news.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

What will be funny to me, Michigan losing the Big10 Championship and then there being 0 Big10 teams in the CFP.
    Basically Michigan has to beat Iowa's defense.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 11-30-2021 at 11:37 PM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Ohio state upset #1 Duke.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

That Iron Bowl tore my guts out. Oh well, hopefully with Bobo gone we can call a decent offensive game next year. War Damn Eagle!

Brian Kelly said fuck Norte Dame and went to LSU to be HC. He didn’t even tell any of his assistant coaches. They found out from the news.
    Yea.. that whole thing seemed fucked up. I don't blame Kelly for jumping ship... 95 million dollars is a shit-ton of money to say no to.

But a late night text is how he addressed the team? I'm sure he told Notre Dame first and maybe that was their idea to just get him the fuck out asap.. but it was just so awkward.

Notre Dame will go back to being irrelevant to everyone but CBS again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

10. Default

He has a better chance of winning a NC at LSU. Saban, Miles, Ogeron all won one. The talent in that state is huge.