Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Rittenhouse trial

Default Rittenhouse trial

So far from the PROSECUTION'S own witnesses we have learned:

One of the men Rittenhouse killed was acting belligerently and threatened to kill Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse shot him after the man had lunged for his gun.
    The one dude Rittenhouse shot but survived admitted he chased Rittenhouse down the street with a loaded gun on his person, pulled out his gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him.

Again these are statements from the PROSECUTION'S own witnesses. The defense really doesn't even have to call any witnesses at this point. It sure as shit sounds like a few crazy fuckers threatened his life, then chased him down the street, then proceeded to attack him, reach for his gun, AND pulled out a loaded gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

Oh yeah and that dude with the gun didn't even have a valid conceal carry permit that night. OOPS!

Not sure how Rittenhouse isn't completely exonerated after that testimony.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

I wonder how much his college fund will be after this politically motivated witch hunt?

I mean Nick Sandman got an "undisclosed settlement amount" which is likely enough to live off the rest of his life even after paying his lawyers. You know it had to be pretty big if CNN stipulated not disclosing it.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Not sure how Rittenhouse isn't completely exonerated after that testimony.
    Oh yeah I almost forgot the best part. According to the prosecution's own witnesses one of the men he shot was shouting racial slurs against blacks before he was shot, which is funny because the Democrat pundits and politicians were all over the "news" claiming the people Rittenhouse shot were there protesting for racial justice. They sure had a funny way of showing it apparently.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2021 at 07:55 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    So far from the PROSECUTION'S own witnesses we have learned:

One of the men Rittenhouse killed was acting belligerently and threatened to kill Rittenhouse and Rittenhouse shot him after the man had lunged for his gun.
    The one dude Rittenhouse shot but survived admitted he chased Rittenhouse down the street with a loaded gun on his person, pulled out his gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse before Rittenhouse shot him.

Again these are statements from the PROSECUTION'S own witnesses. The defense really doesn't even have to call any witnesses at this point. It sure as shit sounds like a few crazy fuckers threatened his life, then chased him down the street, then proceeded to attack him, reach for his gun, AND pulled out a loaded gun and pointed it at Rittenhouse.

Oh yeah and that dude with the gun didn't even have a valid conceal carry permit that night. OOPS!
    I don't think the prosecuting attorney is going to have a job after this.

I also give credit to the dude that drew on Rittenhouse for telling the truth. Maybe after nearly being killed he had a moment of clarity.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I also give credit to the dude that drew on Rittenhouse for telling the truth. Maybe after nearly being killed he had a moment of clarity.
    He admitted to it but he still tried to portray Rittenhouse as the one in the wrong. I think the only reason he told the truth was because there was video evidence showing he drew his gun on Rittenhouse and he couldn't very well argue that he didn't have a loaded gun on his person while he was chasing Rittenhouse down the street.

Really the defense is just tearing these witnesses apart in cross examination. I'm betting the prosecution is hoping the jurors are all just political activists who don't really care what the evidence is.

Y'all plan to lie in court? Like, your bar is so low you actively expect people to lie?
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    And Rittenhouse wasn't even old enough to openly carry in the state. His gun was also part of a straw purchase. OOOPS! Zingerz omg.

I live in Wisconsin and know the gun laws inside and out. It's going to come down to that. Should a kid that is illegally holding a straw purchased gun allowed to shoot in self defense?

Basically everyone involved is fucking retarded.
    Last edited by Alfster; 11-08-2021 at 08:51 PM.
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfster View Post
    Y'all plan to lie in court? Like, your bar is so low you actively expect people to lie?
    Okay?

And Rittenhouse wasn't even old enough to openly carry in the state. His gun was also part of a straw purchase. OOOPS! Zingerz omg.
    So that totally means he's guilty of murder right?! And yet he's the only one on trial. So weird.

My beyond obvious point is it typically isn't wise for the prosecution to call up a witness who openly admits he too was breaking the law that night, especially when it comes to illegally possessing a gun while they are charging the other person for violating gun laws. Just like it would be beyond retarded to call up Rittenhouse as a witness against the one-armed bandit, but let's get real, this maniac will never be charged with a crime because he has the "correct" politics.

I live in Wisconsin and know the gun laws inside and out. It's going to come down to that. Should a kid that is illegally holding a straw purchased gun allowed to shoot in self defense?
    I mean...yes? Is this even a fucking real question?

"You're only allowed to protect yourself if you're following the law! Otherwise go ahead and die or be charged with murder!"

Get the fuck outta here. If he wasn't old enough to openly carry then charge him for that.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 11-08-2021 at 09:27 PM.