Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Far left activists stage insurrection on 10-14

Default Far left activists stage insurrection on 10-14

Remember the date 10-14-2021. The day we almost lost our democracy to a bunch of far left environmentalists.

On this day they...I can hardly type these words because I'm so emotional just thinking about it...but on this day they forced their way into a federal building and assaulted several police officers, sending at least one to the hospital.

I already know Bhaalizmo understands how serious it is when someone enters a door when they are not allowed to by law and Bhaalizmo would have loved for each of these far left insurrectionists to be shot and killed right there on the spot. Somehow the police found the restraint this time around to keep the crowd of violent insurrectionists back without having to shoot anyone in the face.

I just hope the House can hold endless investigations into this dark day that will live in infamy and never stop talking about how we almost lost our democracy to a bunch of violent thugs who think they can change federal policy by breaking into federal buildings and assaulting police officers.

Don't ever give into terrorists! Entering buildings unlawfully is the most heinous crime one can commit and dozens of these brazen terrorists did this in broad daylight! They think they can destroy our democracy with their terrorist acts! I say we arrest each and every single person who entered the building unlawfully that day. We need the FBI to work on this 24/7 for months to ensure each and every "activist" is brought to justice and held in prison without bail for months while waiting their trial date.

Always remember 10-14.

But it's 10/16! I'm so confused!
    [LNet]-GSIV:Lysistrata: "And I'm pretty perfect sooooo... What can I say. I'm dedicated. (To Jeril's cock.)"

Quote Originally Posted by Jeril View Post
    But it's 10/16! I'm so confused!
    This latest insurrection was such a huge deal that I only just now learned about it today even though it happened 2 days ago.

To be fair the insurrection has been going on all week but I think Thursday is the only day they dared to trespass and enter doorways into a Federal building and sent an officer to the hospital.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 10-16-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Remember the date 10-14-2021. The day we almost lost our democracy to a bunch of far left environmentalists.

On this day they...I can hardly type these words because I'm so emotional just thinking about it...but on this day they forced their way into a federal building and assaulted several police officers, sending at least one to the hospital.

I already know Bhaalizmo understands how serious it is when someone enters a door when they are not allowed to by law and Bhaalizmo would have loved for each of these far left insurrectionists to be shot and killed right there on the spot. Somehow the police found the restraint this time around to keep the crowd of violent insurrectionists back without having to shoot anyone in the face.

I just hope the House can hold endless investigations into this dark day that will live in infamy and never stop talking about how we almost lost our democracy to a bunch of violent thugs who think they can change federal policy by breaking into federal buildings and assaulting police officers.

Don't ever give into terrorists! Entering buildings unlawfully is the most heinous crime one can commit and dozens of these brazen terrorists did this in broad daylight! They think they can destroy our democracy with their terrorist acts! I say we arrest each and every single person who entered the building unlawfully that day. We need the FBI to work on this 24/7 for months to ensure each and every "activist" is brought to justice and held in prison without bail for months while waiting their trial date.

Always remember 10-14.
    This is exactly correct. It's clearly sedition and borders on treason.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Good laugh so I'll give you a 5/8, a perfect score.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Always remember 10-14.
    My nuts are on your mind
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post

Good laugh so I'll give you a 5/8, a perfect score.
    Suddenly trespassing and assaulting police officers is no big deal!

Color me shocked.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    My nuts are on your mind
    I just wanted your opinion on how many of these people who staged a violent insurrection deserved to be shot for walking through a door? One? Half of them? All of them? Walking through a door is serious business and should be met with lethal force.

I just wanted your opinion on how many of these people who staged a violent insurrection deserved to be shot for walking through a door? One? Half of them? All of them? Walking through a door is serious business and should be met with lethal force.
    Your mother staged a violent insurrection, Trebeck.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Your mother staged a violent insurrection, Trebeck.
    Suddenly entering a door doesn't warrant being shot in the head on the spot.

Weird how that works.

Suddenly entering a door doesn't warrant being shot in the head on the spot.

Weird how that works.
    Your mother works it weird.

I shot her in the head, on the spot.