Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: All the times people got played because their hatred overwhelmed their good senses

Default All the times people got played because their hatred overwhelmed their good senses

Help me compile a list of the times people willingly got played because their hatred of Trump overwhelmed their sense of reason. I'll update this first post with all the answers.

1) Original claim: It is 100% without a doubt impossible for the Wuhan flu to have escaped from a lab in Wuhan, China.
    Now: It is entirely possible the Wuhan flu escaped from a lab in Wuhan China.

2) Original claim: Russia was offering bounties for US soldiers, Trump knew about it but did nothing since he was Putin's puppet.
    Now: Even the Biden administration said the claim was bullshit.

3) Original claim: Trump was keeping kids in cages! Here is photographic proof!
    Now (well almost immediately afterwards): The photos were actually when Obama and Biden were shoving kids in cages as fast as they could.

4) Original claim: It was a violent insurrection! A cop was murdered by someone throwing a extinguisher at his head!
    Now: The cop had no signs of blunt force trauma to the head and likely died of natural causes, almost each and every single crime people were charged with basically amounted to trespassing or being in a restricted area, and a few people were charged with assault.

5) Original claim: OMG! Russia and Trump conspired to steal the 2016 election!!!1
    Now: Not only was the original claim bullshit but you can NEVER question the results of a presidential election or else you're a racist who hates democracy and loves conspiracy theories.

6) Original claim: No way we can produce a vaccine by the end of 2020! Trump is a liar face!!11
    Now: The vaccine indeed was ready to roll out in 2020.

7) Original claim: Don't trust the vaccine! The CDC can't be trusted under Trump!
    Now: Trust the vaccine! If you don't trust the vaccine you're a conspiracy theorist and a racist and want to kill people!!11

8)Original claim: OMG! Trump hates brown immigrants! Biden is going to welcome everyone who wants to come to America!
    Now: Harris to would be immigrants: "Do not come, do not come."

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...me-do-not-come

"I want to emphasize that the goal of our work is to help Guatemalans find hope at home. At the same time I want to be clear to folks in this region who are thinking about making that dangerous trek to the United States Mexico border: Do not come, do not come," Harris said.
    9) Original claim: Trump used the National Guard to clear out peaceful protesters who were innocently burning down a church!
    Now: Oh yeah, turns out Trump had nothing to do with the protesters being cleared out.

10) Original claim: ZOMG! Trump wants to militarize space with the Space Force! He wants to send marines into space armed with laser weapons to do battle with the Chinese!
    Now (well really shortly afterward to anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together): Turns out the Space Force was mostly just a military reorganization and no new duties were given to the Space Force.

11) Original claim: LOL! Trump designed the Space Force's logo after the Star Trek logo! LOL LOL LOL LOL!
    Now: Oh yeah, we're so dumb we didn't realize that the Star Trek logo was modeled after the Space Force logo that existed first.

12) Democrats fall for claim that left-wing militia was really a right-wing militia that turned out to probably be an FBI setup so they could make more arrests and secure promotions.
    Last edited by Tgo01; 07-23-2021 at 09:46 AM.

trump tweeted mean things. oh wait he did that but it hurt people sfeelings

This thread is going to generate some meltdowns.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This thread is going to generate some meltdowns.
    You don’t engage with stupid. You just let it wallow in its own shit.
    My current items for sale or trade: Treasures in the Brambles.

Quote Originally Posted by BriarFox View Post
    You don’t engage with stupid. You just let it wallow in its own shit.
    So sayeth the “liberal elite” who would rather continue to believe the lies rather than admit he got played over and over again.

Oh yeah how could I forget:

Original claim: OMG! Russia and Trump conspired to steal the 2016 election!!!1
    Now: Not only was the original claim bullshit but you can NEVER question the results of a presidential election or else you're a racist who hates democracy and loves conspiracy theories.

That there would be a vaccine by the end of 2020. Media/liberals all said there is no way that could ever be done.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    That there would be a vaccine by the end of 2020. Media/liberals all said there is no way that could ever be done.
    Oh man, so much shit they fell for in regards to the pandemic.

Lol Tgo this is pretty goofy, even for you
    The only rude person I met was a taxi driver in kagoshima. I was going from the train station to the ferry to take it over to an island and was showing him my papers and he was like "oh, climb mountain?" and I'm like "hai, yep!" and he made a muscle pose(bent arm, whatever you call it) laughed, and rubbed my belly.. like "oh, no, you fat american fuck, you no get up there", but whatever - Japhrimel

Quote Originally Posted by Alashir View Post
    Lol Tgo this is pretty goofy, even for you
    You’re either with us or against us.