• Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

If Gaetz did it - charge him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GV7X1OODre4

I'm not sure who's kid this is, but someone seriously needs to tell Joe Biden to stop grabbing little children and doing what he's doing in the video above.

Never seen someone grab a kid around the head from the back and then cover their mouth like that. /shiver

Seriously hope that was someone in his family and not someone else's. President or not he'd be getting his ass kicked. Just like when Joe went to try and grab Jeff Sessions granddaughter on the senate floor... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wULYda4NzdQ

That shit is not okay, nor normal by any means.
    Last edited by Shaps; 05-03-2021 at 05:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    Yeah, you think some moronic laws are a great idea, well how do you think they get enforced, what process would you use to enforce them? How will you know about universal background checks and bans on standard capacity magazines?
    Law enforcement agencies?

Are you looking for me to write a detailed policy for you?
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

So basically Trump said mean things, you got your feelers hurt and despite his policies and actions being the most conservative and Republican in decades, you decided to vote for the corrupt, creepy, radical old racist with dementia. Got it. Good job.

BTW, is "I have and will likely vote Republican again" like "I have black friends"? Because this kind of statement when you support some very Leftist policies tends to come off hypocritical and lacking all credibility.
    It's crazy how you see everything in black and white. I didn't like the guy so I didn't vote for him. "OMG you're a snowflake!". Ok tubby, believe what you want.

I don't care what you think about how I vote. I don't have loyalty to Republicans or Democrats.

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    Law enforcement agencies?

Are you looking for me to write a detailed policy for you?
    Yeah, I want you to think through how you would suggest that such a moronic law get enforced.

It's crazy how you see everything in black and white. I didn't like the guy so I didn't vote for him. "OMG you're a snowflake!". Ok tubby, believe what you want.

I don't care what you think about how I vote. I don't have loyalty to Republicans or Democrats.

Whatever helps you sleep at night with situational ethics and flexible morals.
    Last edited by ~Rocktar~; 05-04-2021 at 02:26 PM.
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

Yeah, I want you to think through how you would suggest that such a moronic law get enforced.
    You could make them illegal, halt all sales going forward, offer a turn in grace period, and if you are found with them after that it is a crime. No need to go busting down doors.

Whatever helps you sleep at night with situational ethics and flexible morals.
    Morals are meant to be flexible, almost nothing in the world is black and white. You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.

Morals are meant to be flexible, almost nothing in the world is black and white.
    Morals are the ability to determine right from wrong. That's literally not meant to be flexible.

You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.
    Those aren't conflicting at all.

People who are against abortion are against the murder of innocent humans. They believe that a fetus is a human being.

The death penalty isn't murdering anyone innocent, unless they were failed by our judicial system.

They are not conflicting at all.

Spoiler: I'm for both.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

You're against abortion because it's murder, but you're likely for the death penalty. These are conflicting morals but they're yours so you justify them.
    All murders are killings. Not all killings are murders.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Morals are the ability to determine right from wrong. That's literally not meant to be flexible.

Those aren't conflicting at all.

People who are against abortion are against the murder of innocent humans. They believe that a fetus is a human being.

The death penalty isn't murdering anyone innocent, unless they were failed by our judicial system.

They are not conflicting at all.

Spoiler: I'm for both.
    We have killed quite a few innocent death row inmates. At some point you have to be for killing a few innocent people to in the name of justice, if you are for the death penalty. It's just going to happen and there isn't a lot that can be done except bring it as close to zero as possible, but it will never be zero.

At some point you have to be for killing a few innocent people to in the name of justice, if you are for the death penalty.
    And there have been many cases of supposedly innocent people spending decades in prison. By your logic that means we either have to be okay with completely destroying innocent lives or we have to be in favor of abolishing prison altogether.

For the record I recognize that innocent people sometimes get caught up in the legal system and I think as long as we try to minimize this from happening (which we do) then prison sentences and death sentences are fine.

I always thought it should be left up the the victims family.

If a crime is so egregious that a person is convicted, and either the death penalty or life in prison is the option, then the closest family member gets to decide.

Probably would be controversial, but /shrug...