• Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    I said I made pizzas for my neighbors and delivered them or had them pick them up. You're sort of stretching the truth here..
    You probably did it to look at their underage daughters you fucking pedophile.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Hey while you're here...

^ What's your opinion here?

Or are you going to keep dodging this so you can pretend to be woke while trying to avoid showing how full of shit you are?
    If you want Keller's attention, just post a picture of an underage daughter or son... I'm sure he will respond to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    You probably did it to look at their underage daughters you fucking pedophile.
    This guy knows Keller...
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Keller View Post
    This is just a non-sequitur. Despite that, I'll respond anyways. I don't believe I've championed medicare for all. I do think that single payer is the most efficient form of insurance since the whole point of insurance is to spread risk and if we have a single pool it will work most effectively. Also, I've applauded Squiggles for taking steps to reduce the burden he puts on our healthcare infrastructure. I've merely pointed out that it's a lazy form of weight loss. It's a lot more than most obese people will do though.
    Only a fraction of the people who lose weight traditionally, maintain their new weight. So are all the others lazy and unmotivated slobs? If you answer yes then you are a science and statistics denier. That puts you squarely in the flat-earther category.

If anything, traditional weight loss is the lazy route. Someone has to jump through many hoops to get approved for weight loss surgery. The qualifying process is no joke. They have to attend overeaters support groups, undergo a psychological evaluation, and medical screenings, and they must lose weight beforehand just to get approved through their insurance. If they are not insured then they also have the added financial burden of paying out of pocket.

So basically, TLDR: Shut the fuck up, Keller, you ignorant cunt.

So great job, Rocktar (I mean that sincerely)
    Liar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    I like penis.
    We must not confuse dissent with disloyalty. We must remember always that accusation is not proof and that conviction depends upon evidence and due process of law. We will not walk in fear, one of another. We will not be driven by fear into an age of unreason, if we dig deep in our history and our doctrine, and remember that we are not descended from fearful men. Edward R. Murrow

Keller hates chunk because he watched his father fuck a roll on his mother.

Poor boy was never the same after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    Oh wow. That totally proves a point? As if he didn't make 200 other threads in the political forum over the last few months?

Fuckin dindo.
    Shaps should chill the fuck out with all the threads and is starting to make Latrin look normal by comparison, but what does that have to do with this unrelated thread?
    Last edited by Methais; 04-22-2021 at 02:19 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Shaps should chill the fuck out with all the threads and is starting to make Latrin look normal by comparison, but what does that have to do with this unrelated thread?
    Awwww... but I'm having fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Making 9000+1 threads is pretty stupid. That shit was funny for about five minutes but now each one reads like a plea for attention. Comes off like some stalker shit too.

Quote Originally Posted by Astray View Post
    Making 9000+1 threads is pretty stupid. That shit was funny for about five minutes but now each one reads like a plea for attention. Comes off like some stalker shit too.
    Lol - stalker? I just post new things and respond. Most things I provide links and short messages.

There is literally a guy on here who has over 40 pages of his own making talking about "Fuck Donald Trump". Someone else has 81, 80 freaking 1, pages of a thread where they literally copy paste insanity over and over. Now that is "stalker" style.

I do this to piss people like the two mentioned above off. It's just entertainment for me. As I've said before, four years of their insanity - and it's only taken me three months to break peoples wills. Seriously thought they'd have more fight in them, suppose not.
    Last edited by Shaps; 04-22-2021 at 04:42 PM.

Yes but you're starting to become Latrin.

Nobody should ever become Latrin.

For any reason.

Ever.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Lol - stalker? I just post new things and respond. Most things I provide links and short messages.

There is literally a guy on here who has over 40 pages of his own making talking about "Fuck Donald Trump". Someone else has 81, 80 freaking 1, pages of a thread where they literally copy paste insanity over and over. Now that is "stalker" style.

I do this to piss people like the two mentioned above off. It's just entertainment for me. As I've said before, four years of their insanity - and it's only taken me three months to break peoples wills. Seriously thought they'd have more fight in them, suppose not.
    For what it's worth, I don't think anyone is disputing that Bhaalizmo is an overly obsessive mongoloid.

Right Bhaalizmo?