• Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

16 55.17%
  • Matt Gaetz had sex with a female

13 44.83%
Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Matt Gaetz had sex with a minor

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    I am pretty sure you have spoken about gun control are plenty to put you solidly on the Left side of the middle.
    You would be wrong, but I'm sure you're used to that.
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    So, you voted against your own principles because you didn't like the candidate.

And the President has more power than you give them credit for... look at all the stuff President Biden has done in the first 100 days.
    I guess? There's little chance anything gets passed except the few things I agree with. The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

I just couldn't place a vote for the guy plain and simple. He's a steaming pile of shit and is the worst face to show the rest of the world.

I have and will likely vote Republican again, it just wasn't going to be this guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by drauz View Post
    I just didn't like Trump and thought he presented a poor imagine of America to the world.
    America is always going to present a poor image to the rest of the world, Europe especially. Since our founding we have either been under attack by our modern day "allies" or cleaning up their multiple centuries of imperialism.

I'll give you that Trump is a deuche bag but let's be honest, the media had to air 4 years of fake news to create the personality you voted against.

Now we have a real, old school, dyed in the wool racist for POTUS that is in noticeable mental decline, a VP who knowingly kept innocent people in prison to advance her career and a third in line that is bat shit crazy.

When Biden refused to answer the "packing the court" questions that should have been a disqualifier for every voter. If we were to all vote based on personality, Putin would win the election in a landslide.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.
    How's that working out for you so far though?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How's that working out for you so far though?
    We'll see, I don't mind background checks or banning high capacity magazines.

We'll see, I don't mind background checks or banning high capacity magazines.
    How do you plan on enforcing that?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Blog Entries

He doesn't. He is drauz in game.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Blog Entries

How would I enforce the law?

How would I enforce the law?

With a well regulated militia.

I guess? There's little chance anything gets passed except the few things I agree with. The only one I'm a little worried about is gun control but I took a gamble that he's centralist enough to not go there.

I just couldn't place a vote for the guy plain and simple. He's a steaming pile of shit and is the worst face to show the rest of the world.

I have and will likely vote Republican again, it just wasn't going to be this guy.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    I don't disagree with you about Trump. He was my 15th favorite among 15 people who were running for the Republican nomination in 2016.

But he very much surprised me with the policies he enacted.

If you can get past the noise.. and the media's portrayal.. he was a pretty big success as far as conservative values go. My only issue I had with him was the excessive spending prior to 2020.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.