Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: What mainstream media won't show you

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/trump-...freedom-rally/

    https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/29/trump...s-oregon-mace/

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-on-protesters

    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...005744114.html

    https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/202...counter-rally/

    "The heated incident went down Sunday in Salem at a rally near the Oregon Capitol where the man wearing an American flag hoodie and driving a truck with Trump stickers clashed with Antifa protesters ... who pelted his truck with rocks and paint."

    "The man's truck windows appear to be shattered from the encounter and you can see the windshield's smeared with yellow paint, but it seems getting maced was the final straw -- prompting the man to pull out his gun, cock it and point it at protesters."

    They assaulted him, so he pulled his weapon to defend himself. The ANTIFA assholes are lucky the police were there to protect them.

    All you've got to do, is ask yourself... if someone were throwing rocks, destroying your property, spraying mace, and threatening you with baseball bats... what would you do?

    That enough context?

    And glad to see the story gaining traction on other news sites finally.

    Edit: What's sad is you hardly see this news reported. But go to the local newspapers/channels of places like Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, etc. and it's going on all day, everyday, for close to a year now. Fucking pathetic.

    https://www.startribune.com/near-geo...ght/600034699/

    They only know how to destroy, not create.
    Ah, so again opinion pieces are how you get your information. Got it. If those same sources said Barney the Dinosaur were involved in the altercation, despite nothing on the video showing said purple dino, would you now be turning yourself inside our blaming PBS for trampling on our conservative rights?

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ah, so again opinion pieces are how you get your information. Got it. If those same sources said Barney the Dinosaur were involved in the altercation, despite nothing on the video showing said purple dino, would you now be turning yourself inside our blaming PBS for trampling on our conservative rights?
    Another jackass, like "he who will not be named", to ignore. There's an opinion piece for you.

    Don't worry buddy, I see you.. You can feel comfortable in the loving embrace of Biden.. He's looking out for you. You can just sit back, enjoy his caring sentiments, and prosper in what's coming.

    Ha haha hahahaha - Damn, made myself laugh even typing that.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Another jackass, like "he who will not be named", to ignore. There's an opinion piece for you.

    Don't worry buddy, I see you.. You can feel comfortable in the loving embrace of Biden.. He's looking out for you. You can just sit back, enjoy his caring sentiments, and prosper in what's coming.

    Ha haha hahahaha - Damn, made myself laugh even typing that.
    Biden has nothing to do with protestors throwing stuff at this man or the man drawing his gun. But here you are with your misinformation as always Dreaven.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Ah, so again opinion pieces are how you get your information. Got it. If those same sources said Barney the Dinosaur were involved in the altercation, despite nothing on the video showing said purple dino, would you now be turning yourself inside our blaming PBS for trampling on our conservative rights?
    Wait, are you expecting the MSM to actually call them Antifa, when their Democrat Overlords have been saying that Antifa is a myth, it's not an organization it's just an idea?

    You're so gullible it hurts.
    RETARD HALL OF FAME

    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    There will be no war when guns are more regulated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    "I originally created an additional account back in the day to mess with the reputation system" Rep system came in 3 months later...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsa`ah View Post
    Well tell that to the Naval hospital that issued a birth certificate labeled Ft Lejeune ... and then typed it in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

  5. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, are you expecting the MSM to actually call them Antifa, when their Democrat Overlords have been saying that Antifa is a myth, it's not an organization it's just an idea?

    You're so gullible it hurts.
    I'm expecting an unbiased source, such as a police report or more eyewitness videos to detail the situation. People like you and Dreaven can spin all you want, but credible sources are what makes people see the light.

  6. #16

    Default

    https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/no-cha...hers-arrested/

    Thank goodness there is a little bit of sanity left. So glad that old timer didn't get fucked over by the system for defending himself, unlike the St. Louis couple.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-30-2021 at 09:46 PM.

  7. #17

    Default

    you use a baton to bash out the window on my truck... you deserve to have a gun pulled on you. Agreed that the Mob was lucky the police did show up to save them.

  8. #18

    Default

    Protestors were arrested and a man who was defending himself complied with police demands, was found to be compliant with the law and was released. This is how the system is supposed to work.

  9. #19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Protestors were arrested and a man who was defending himself complied with police demands, was found to be compliant with the law and was released. This is how the system is supposed to work.
    Yes.

    It's too bad that your buddies will still say it's only because he was white and that if he was black he would have been shot in the face 378 times with a 12 gauge at point blank.
    Discord: Methais#5420
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •