Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What mainstream media won't show you

Default What mainstream media won't show you

https://odysee.com/@news2share:f/man...-is-arrested:f

Things the mainstream media won't show you. Been going on almost a year. Sad. But ANTIFA is fictional right?

That large of a crowd with weapons threatening that man? I know what should have happened.

ANTIFA better hope the police don't get defunded like they're asking for.

I don't trust the mainstream media, but I don't know why I should trust this site either. I do know I trust antifascists over the police easily.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    I don't trust the mainstream media, but I don't know why I should trust this site either. I do know I trust antifascists over the police easily.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

True. At least Antifa doesn't have a long history of their silent majority being complicit in the crimes and corruption of the fucked up few for decades.

Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

Just wow. If it crumbles, guess we know which side you're on.

And maybe you don't get what I'm saying... if you think that way, you better hope the police are there to save you... because if they aren't, that type of situation is going to go very, very differently.

Edit: More I think about it, the more I think you are trolling or someone's alt. I didn't think that before, but that comment is blatantly stupid.

1. That site it was posted on has nothing to do with it - it was raw uncut footage from people that were there.

2. If you can watch that and say you trust that marauding horde of jackasses over the police, then you deserve no protections. Don't ever call or use the police if something happens to you. So if you had been there and terrorizing people (hypothetically), and you got shot and bled out (hypothetically)... don't call for help or complain. That's the result of your actions.

Utterly pathetic you could watch how that mob was acting and think they serve any decent purpose.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-29-2021 at 10:22 AM.

What makes you think they're actually antifascist? Is it because it says it in the name, therefore it must be so, despite them usually acting like literal fascists?
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    What makes you think they're actually antifascist? Is it because it says it in the name, therefore it must be so, despite them usually acting like literal fascists?

Back and time4fun levels of logic approved. Especially from what is likely another McGuyver.
    Semper superne nitens.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://odysee.com/@news2share:f/man...-is-arrested:f

Things the mainstream media won't show you. Been going on almost a year. Sad. But ANTIFA is fictional right?

That large of a crowd with weapons threatening that man? I know what should have happened.

ANTIFA better hope the police don't get defunded like they're asking for.
    There's absolutely no context to the video, no indication of why the idiots in black were swarming the man, only that he drew a gun and was immediately detained for doing so. What, if any proof do you have that the protestors were affiliated with Antifa? None were offered in the video, yet you've somehow reached this conclusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    There's absolutely no context to the video, no indication of why the idiots in black were swarming the man, only that he drew a gun and was immediately detained for doing so. What, if any proof do you have that the protestors were affiliated with Antifa? None were offered in the video, yet you've somehow reached this conclusion.
    https://nypost.com/2021/03/29/trump-...freedom-rally/

https://www.tmz.com/2021/03/29/trump...s-oregon-mace/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-on-protesters

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...005744114.html

https://www.shorenewsnetwork.com/202...counter-rally/

"The heated incident went down Sunday in Salem at a rally near the Oregon Capitol where the man wearing an American flag hoodie and driving a truck with Trump stickers clashed with Antifa protesters ... who pelted his truck with rocks and paint."

"The man's truck windows appear to be shattered from the encounter and you can see the windshield's smeared with yellow paint, but it seems getting maced was the final straw -- prompting the man to pull out his gun, cock it and point it at protesters."

They assaulted him, so he pulled his weapon to defend himself. The ANTIFA assholes are lucky the police were there to protect them.

All you've got to do, is ask yourself... if someone were throwing rocks, destroying your property, spraying mace, and threatening you with baseball bats... what would you do?

That enough context?

And glad to see the story gaining traction on other news sites finally.

Edit: What's sad is you hardly see this news reported. But go to the local newspapers/channels of places like Seattle, Portland, Minneapolis, etc. and it's going on all day, everyday, for close to a year now. Fucking pathetic.

https://www.startribune.com/near-geo...ght/600034699/

They only know how to destroy, not create.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-29-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Of course they are anti-fascist, it's literally their name. Just like North Korea is Democratic and for the People. And a Republic.