Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Sound Familiar?

Quote Originally Posted by Kyulen View Post
    It also only gives people $1400 when they promised us $2000, and no increase of the minimum wage to $15 an hour, and a lot of other things they promised aren't in it as well. Can't expect the politicians to do much for us when almost all of them are bought and paid for by the rich.
    Can't disagree with a word you said there.

Quote Originally Posted by beldannon5 View Post
    i was always under the impression the 2000 was 1400 +600 that we got in December. Shrug
    That's because the politicians and their pundits got you to think that. Not trying to be a jerk with that statement, just what they did - how good at manipulation they are.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/grim-covid...074651791.html

The small drips will start up. I'm sure this is the first of more than a few articles and experts that will start saying "2024".

That's my prediction.

Edit: Crap I was behind in my predictions, they've been sprinkling the idea into the subconsciousness of the populous for months now.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/opinions/...n-orig-bks.cnn - 1 month ago

https://www.ft.com/content/a832d5d7-...d-8757f19c3b6b - 6 months ago

I could post more but you get the idea.

This is the long con - hope people start waking up to it.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-14-2021 at 07:54 AM.

Blog Entries

It also only gives people $1400 when they promised us $2000, and no increase of the minimum wage to $15 an hour, and a lot of other things they promised aren't in it as well. Can't expect the politicians to do much for us when almost all of them are bought and paid for by the rich.
    NO, they promised $1400 on top of the $600. $15 an hour min. wage has nothing to do with Covid.

I had 3 months left on my child support and they tapped me. I completely expected this though with a Kamal Harris administration. The problem is, they will still take child support next month because that's how government works.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    NO, they promised $1400 on top of the $600. $15 an hour min. wage has nothing to do with Covid.

I had 3 months left on my child support and they tapped me. I completely expected this though with a Kamal Harris administration. The problem is, they will still take child support next month because that's how government works.
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...r-immediately/
    Biden promised us $2000 checks, not $1400 on top of the $600 we already got. Biden lied. Not surprising to me, he's broken every campaign promise he made so far except the one where told his rich donors "nothing will fundamentally change" if he won.
    Last edited by Kyulen; 03-14-2021 at 08:04 AM.
    I'm one of those few weirdos who doesn't use Lich.

"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

My 8values political quiz results

I am autistic.

Blog Entries

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...r-immediately/
    Biden promised us $2000 checks, not $1400 on top of the $600 we already got. Biden lied.
    I understand that's what Biden said, but it was pretty clear that he meant $1400 on top of the $600. You have to understand that this is the same guy who said there's been 300 million gun deaths in the US. Biden has always just said shit without thinking first, it's who he is, thus the handy dandy little notebook.
    Last edited by Neveragain; 03-14-2021 at 08:09 AM.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Blog Entries

Don't get me wrong, I, in no way, support this administration. Kamalas politics have always been about tearing apart the traditional family unit. It creates voters dependent on a system that promises to take away the handouts if they vote differently.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/6020...win-in-georgia - Jan 6

https://www.washingtonpost.com/us-po...stimulus-plan/ - Jan 8

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=7ddb9e744deb - Jan 4

https://www.newsweek.com/what-joe-bi...ricans-1558107 - Dec 30

He doesn't just say "shit without thinking". He says whatever he has to to make you think something.

He doesn't just say "shit without thinking". He says things wrongly, all the time, because he is cognitively impaired and it's sad to see him be used.

The next 4 years are going to suck for those that think he is looking out for them. The reason the Dems are doing what they're doing legislatively - look at what they're trying to do in the first 6 weeks - Voting changes - removing states rights to govern elections, gun restrictions, conflict escalation in the middle east, attempts to remove the nuclear authorizations from the Presidency, etc.

They're shoving all this through because they know in 2 years once people figure out what they're doing, when that information and it's consequences begins to take root among the general populous - they're in big trouble during the election cycle. So they try to change all the laws now, to ensure they have an easier time to retain power later.

They just put really pretty names on bills, and because people only read headlines or believe the first thing they see - that's all they need.
    Last edited by Shaps; 03-14-2021 at 08:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I, in no way, support this administration. Kamalas politics have always been about tearing apart the traditional family unit. It creates voters dependent on a system that promises to take away the handouts if they vote differently.
    Couldn't agree with you more.

God I hate politicians.

It's one thing for politicians to grift for personal gain (little cash on the side, etc.) - it's a completely different thing for politicians to subordinate the populous in order to retain power and continue that grift.

That statement probably requires more expounding on, but hopefully it's understandable.

1.9 trillion dollars... I'm sure it'll be more than $1400 per person.

It can't be called "Covid Relief" if it has nothing to do with Covid relief.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.