Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: Sound Familiar?

Here's a fantastic version of a Shaps/Dreaven argument, ala Fox News.

Michigan Gov. Whitmer looking to shut down Enbridge pipeline during national gas shortage
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mic...l-gas-shortage

So, let's look at what Fox is trying to do here, namely encouraging the reader to believe that Whitmer's choice to shut down the Enbridge pipeline will exacerbate the regional (and disappearing) gasoline shortage.

Pipeline is 70 years old. Check
    It's already spilled oil due to failure just ten years ago. Check
    The company is unsurprisingly refusing to replace the failing pipe. Check
    That pipeline isn't the areas sole source of unrefined crude oil. Check

Given the above, a rational person would say to themselves that a leaky pipe transporting millions of gallons of oil through the world's largest freshwater deposit can and should be safely shutdown until its replaced with pipe that is mt beyond its safe lifespan.

Now what Fox News wants you to think is Whitmer will singlehandedly destroy our supply of gasoline. Oh and if there's another spill, that'll be her fault too.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Hi. Your ability to take random pieces of information and draw some truly cringe worthy correlations or inferences is frightening. I don't subscribe to the accuracy of your interpretations one bit.
    Just giving you the heads up - no reason to respond to anything I write. Your past few posts just solidified your ignorance and inability to form a cohesive thought.

I now consider you in the same league as the other two imbeciles that I've learned to just ignore. Wish you well with life - just don't worry about interacting with mine anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Just giving you the heads up - no reason to respond to anything I write. Your past few posts just solidified your ignorance and inability to form a cohesive thought.

I now consider you in the same league as the other two imbeciles that I've learned to just ignore. Wish you well with life - just don't worry about interacting with mine anymore.
    Oh goody, you've passed judgment! This is a message board, you may see it as an opportunity to score points, dump on rivals, but others are going to call out your bullshit where it's seen.

https://www.khq.com/regional/bill-ga...ce04af23a.html

Now this is more conspiracy theory than anything, but wouldn't put it past them - think about it:

-Covid hits
    -Vaccine developed
    -Bill Gates fights against release of the patent
    -Administration expresses desire to release patent
    -1 week later allegations start up against Gates

And Gates for the past year has been hailed as some "seer" about who to listen to with regards to Covid, etc... but suddenly (after all these years) the accusations come out now.

As said - full conspiracy theory - but..... could be....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    https://www.khq.com/regional/bill-ga...ce04af23a.html

Now this is more conspiracy theory than anything, but wouldn't put it past them - think about it:

-Covid hits
    -Vaccine developed
    -Bill Gates fights against release of the patent
    -Administration expresses desire to release patent
    -1 week later allegations start up against Gates

And Gates for the past year has been hailed as some "seer" about who to listen to with regards to Covid, etc... but suddenly (after all these years) the accusations come out now.

As said - full conspiracy theory - but..... could be....
    No, I am not Drauz in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Shaps threads are tantamount to seeing snow and claiming summer will never exist ever again. Or seeing that bleach kills mildew and guessing that injecting it into your body would have the same effect. Because proof.
    They are still more factual than all the "ZOMGTRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" threads put together after 2016 election.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    They are still more factual than all the "ZOMGTRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" threads put together after 2016 election.
    This is incorrect.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

https://www.opindia.com/2021/05/lond...-jewish-women/

Yup - now that's a cause you can support!

4 months in - war and terror making a comeback already.

Yooooooooo Joe!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/don-t-men...165319145.html

You get that?

They're men, except that they're women, except you can't call them that, but you have to because they still have woman parts, but since they do you can't say they do, so you have to make sure that they're making sure that they're male but still need to do the female tests too but not because they're female but because they're just males with female parts.

I'm so fucking done.

**In before the haters, this is not about trans people - this is about the utter stupidity of language and how they are making everyone jump through these mind bending logic problems.**

https://www.yahoo.com/news/biden-wai...174856244.html

You got that?

Biden cancels Keystone pipeline - then approves and lifts sanctions so Russia can complete it's oil pipeline.

Who's colluding again?

Where you at you Orange-man hating dipshits? Fucking morons. LOL