Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    So you are against taking sole nuclear launch responsibility from Biden?
    He is the sniffer in chief. If he can't be trusted with the codes then he should be removed from office and Harris gets a partial term before being removed.

You idiots were all aflutter with kicking Trump out because he couldn't be trusted with the codes. Now you want the codes and to keep your puppet too?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Oh look, they must have woke up -

I didn't read it and will ignore them as usual, but I assume they said some "blah blah blah" and projected their insecurities on the rest of us.

As I said yesterday, don't give them recognition.. it's much calmer without feeding their delusions.
    Aww. Poor Shaps couldn't come up with a response! What a shock! Better luck pretending you have a defensible position in your next retarded thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Trump:

1) brought us to the brink of nuclear war with North Korea for no reason
    2) risked starting WWIII by assassinating one of Iran's leaders with one of those drone strikes you used to pretend to hate Obama for
    3) repeatedly brought the United States' commitment to NATO into question, and would've withdrawn us without the universal, bipartisan criticism he faced each time he tried.

The notion that Trump was "the most peaceful" is mind-bogglingly retarded -- even for you -- which REALLY says something. Are you having another stroke, or this your usual intellectual dishonesty at work?
    Sorry.. we're actually talking facts here.

President Trump has been the most peaceful President in recent history. Period.

This is backed up by the lack of wars he brought us into and the number of troops he withdrew from those combat regions.

We're not talking about your fee fees here and wild speculation.. we're just talking about facts.

When you have to use words like "brink" and "risked", you know you aren't dealing in actual facts.

Sorry.

Now, if you want to actually come back with some facts that support your emotional and blind partisan position, let's hear them. If you are going to continue with your "BUT I WUZ TOLD HE WOULD BRING ABOUT WW3 AND NUCLEAR WARZ!", then maybe you should stick to your properly labeled thread and keep your stupidity there.

Thanks.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yeah, this is really contrary to reality. Did you read this in a Trump fundraising email?
    I would ask you to back it up with facts.. but we both know you can't.

Prove me wrong.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Sorry.. we're actually talking facts here.
    If you mean "talking facts here," you mean "ignoring facts here," as you did in this post, sure. But your unilateral declarations still lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    President Trump has been the most peaceful President in recent history. Period.
    ... Except for all those previously mentioned examples, which only didn't end in disaster due to the responsibility of other people who had to deal with Trump not being as mind-blowingly retarded as he is.

This is backed up by the lack of wars he brought us into and the number of troops he withdrew from those combat regions.
    That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.

We're not talking about your fee fees here and wild speculation.. we're just talking about facts.
    Except, again, not really.

When you have to use words like "brink" and "risked", you know you aren't dealing in actual facts.

Sorry.
    Again, just because Iran didn't choose to continue escalating the war Trump risked, doesn't mean Trump's decision was retarded, or that Trump's actions don't undercut your retarded position that he's "the most peaceful president in recent history." Alas.

Now, if you want to actually come back with some facts that support your emotional and blind partisan position, let's hear them. If you are going to continue with your "BUT I WUZ TOLD HE WOULD BRING ABOUT WW3 AND NUCLEAR WARZ!", then maybe you should stick to your properly labeled thread and keep your stupidity there.

Thanks.
    Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.

If you mean "talking facts here," you mean "ignoring facts here," as you did in this post, sure. But your unilateral declarations still lack the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions, much to your obvious dismay.

... Except for all those previously mentioned examples, which only didn't end in disaster due to the responsibility of other people who had to deal with Trump not being as mind-blowingly retarded as he is.

That's a piece of evidence in favor of your argument. However, you're ignoring the pieces of evidence against your position, above, as well as ignoring the fact that Trump's troop withdrawals were roundly condemned by many, including fellow Republicans, as he did so with no regard to the effect they would have on those regions.

Except, again, not really.

Again, just because Iran didn't choose to continue escalating the war Trump risked, doesn't mean Trump's decision was retarded, or that Trump's actions don't undercut your retarded position that he's "the most peaceful president in recent history." Alas.

Your ignorance about what political scientists were saying about Trump's actions throughout his presidency reflects on you, Parkbandit. Willful ignorance on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Better luck next time.
    President Trump was the most peaceful President in the past 50 years which is backed up by the lack of wars he initiated and the number of troops he brought home from previous combat areas.

If you want to actually dispute this fact, then present facts.

If you want to go on your emotional tirade because you heard on MSNBC that President Trump brought us to the brink of nuclear war and WW3, then perhaps we should continue this in your special thread with the padded walls.

Present actual facts, Ashliana.. or just continue with your estrogen fueled rage in this thread: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...d-for-Ashliana

I'll even help you out: President Ford was the last President before President Trump to not start a new war. That was 40+ years ago.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

President Trump was the most peaceful President in the past 50 years which is backed up by the lack of wars he initiated and the number of troops he brought home from previous combat areas.

If you want to actually dispute this fact, then present facts.
    Trump:

2) risked starting WWIII by assassinating one of Iran's leaders with one of those drone strikes you used to pretend to hate Obama for
    3) repeatedly brought the United States' commitment to NATO into question, and would've withdrawn us without the universal, bipartisan criticism he faced each time he tried.

The notion that Trump was "the most peaceful" is mind-bogglingly retarded -- even for you -- which REALLY says something. Are you having another stroke, or this your usual intellectual dishonesty at work?

If you want to go on your emotional tirade because you heard on MSNBC that President Trump brought us to the brink of nuclear war and WW3, then perhaps we should continue this in your special thread with the padded walls.

Present actual facts, Ashliana.. or just continue with your estrogen fueled rage in this thread: http://forum.gsplayers.com/showthrea...d-for-Ashliana

I'll even help you out: President Ford was the last President before President Trump to not start a new war. That was 40+ years ago.

Trump:

So.. no facts... just fee fees.

I accept your concession. Now, I bumped your special thread... let's go there.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Not to mention he rallied up his white supremacist supporters into an insurrection against his own government to overturn the will of the majority of our democracy.

So.. no facts... just fee fees.

I accept your concession. Now, I bumped your special thread... let's go there.
    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read reflects on you, Parkbandit. Sorry you couldn't deal with reality and had to stick in GOP fantasy land, but perhaps you'll poke your head out and visit Earth someday.