Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait, wait, wait... was I having a factual argument with someone and used the Doomsday Clock as an example of fact?

Oh shit.. that was you....

Are you doubling down on your inability to tell opinion from fact again? After page after page of retarded doubling down and then having to be corrected by a fellow right-winger?

If you had been interested in the topic, you and I would've gone back and forth over the various examples and counter-examples regarding the discussion. We didn't, because your brain seized up with an explosion of pure ignorance, and your inability to understand the simplest fact.

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Are you doubling down on your inability to tell opinion from fact again? After page after page of retarded doubling down and then having to be corrected by a fellow right-winger?

If you had been interested in the topic, you and I would've gone back and forth over the various examples and counter-examples regarding the discussion. We didn't, because your brain seized up with an explosion of pure ignorance, and your inability to understand the simplest fact.
    "Bro"... you actually brought up the Doomsday Clock as an example of "fact".

If it weren't for zero self respect, you would probably pull the same thing you pulled when you got outted as Kierphe agreeing with yourself and pretend to leave.

But hey.. you're still here.. because you honestly have zero idea how fucking stupid you sound.

And with Backlash taking a sabbatical from defending his belt.. you are KILLING IT!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    "Bro"... you actually brought up the Doomsday Clock as an example of "fact".

If it weren't for zero self respect, you would probably pull the same thing you pulled when you got outted as Kierphe agreeing with yourself and pretend to leave.

But hey.. you're still here.. because you honestly have zero idea how fucking stupid you sound.

And with Backlash taking a sabbatical from defending his belt.. you are KILLING IT!
    If you were interested in the myriad ways that Trump's insane actions were a destabilizing force, and not one of spreading peace, you'd know literally the first thing about any of it. But you don't, because your brain broke down in an explosion of willful (and inadvertent) ignorance. You spent multiple days and multiple pages doubling down on your ignorance -- while simultaneously trying to criticize other people for it -- until you had to be put in your place by a fellow right-winger. Then it took you most of a day to get over your embarrassment and slink back in here, only to shit out an opinion piece on the value of but one example of the consequences of Trump's actions?

For all the time you spend criticizing Back -- who you are leagues away from approaching -- it is mind-blowing the abject lack of shame you have. No wonder you worship Trump. Even though he's also an abject failure, he's everything you wish you were.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-28-2021 at 05:51 PM.

PB: President Trump is the most peaceful President since President Trump. ZERO wars started. Ended ongoing wars.

Ashliana: Um, the Doomsday Clock was move to 100 seconds to midnight! HE ALMOST STARTED NUCLEAR WW3!!!!!

PB:
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    PB: President Trump is the most peaceful President since President Trump. ZERO wars started. Ended ongoing wars.

Ashliana: Um, the Doomsday Clock was move to 100 seconds to midnight! HE ALMOST STARTED NUCLEAR WW3!!!!!

PB:
    Oh no! Looks like it's Alzheimer's again for Parkbandit! Since your script broke and you returned to an earlier part of it, here's the appropriate response for this portion:

PB: TRUMP IS THE MOST PEACEFUL PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF (A)
    Ashliana: What about (B) and (C)?
    PB: ONLY (A) EXISTS!!
    Ashliana: So you're pretending (B) and (C) don't exist?
    Back: What about (D)?

Best of luck figuring out how to address the totality of Trump's actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Oh no! Looks like it's Alzheimer's again for Parkbandit! Since your script broke and you returned to an earlier part of it, here's the appropriate response for this portion:

PB: TRUMP IS THE MOST PEACEFUL PRESIDENT BECAUSE OF (A)
    Ashliana: What about (B) and (C)?
    Back: What about (D)?

Best of luck figuring out how to address the totality of Trump's actions.

It’s quite amusing he sits there and tries to tell people the left will believe anything the democrats say. Yet, he believes almost everything Trump says and spouts it off as truth without checking anything, then runs away and hides when someone asks him to prove anything.
    Last edited by Solkern; 03-01-2021 at 12:01 AM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    It’s quite amusing he sits there and tries to tell people the left will believe anything the democrats say. Yet, he believes almost everything Trump says and spouts it off as truth without checking anything, then runs away and hides when someone asks him to prove anything.
    So which part about Trump not getting us into any new wars is incorrect?
    I asked for neither your Opinion,
    your Acceptance
    nor your Permission.

"The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis." Dante Alighieri 3
    "It took 2000 mules to install one Jackass." Diamond and Silk Watch the Movie

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Wut? I'm running and hiding?

Also, my viewpoint on President Trump is well documented on this forum. I did not like the man.. but I liked his policies. I was honest about him since 2016 when he declared himself a candidate and that position never really changed, although I was very surprised by the number of campaign promises he kept.

But seriously, thank you so much for your post. It really added to the discussion.

Good job.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by ~Rocktar~ View Post
    So which part about Trump not getting us into any new wars is incorrect?
    BUT TEH DOOMSDAY CLOCK IS A FACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME