Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Except I, unlike you, I'd be willing to wager - support any and all efforts to educate people at public expense, including higher education. I do love the intellectually dishonest tears about the working class coming from a Trump apologist, though, as Trump did absolutely squat for the working class despite having control over every branch of government for years, and the only thing he did with it was pass tax cuts to the super-wealthy, and try (and fail) to repeal the healthcare improvements to the working class that Obama oversaw.

Better luck next time.
    Let me guess.. your "support" is voting?

OMG YOU ARE A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR!!!!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    No, I just enjoy watching "liberals" bash the people they say they are looking out for. There's a whole lot of Latino voters working in the trades, they must all be uneducated as well.

You should run for office.

Ashliana is better off sitting in the basement and working some miserable job from home, away from the public in general.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    There is nothing at all elite about you. At all.
    I never claimed to have been "elite," only that I didn't care if Gelston made the charge if it meant pointing out your behavior in its broadest context. You showcase your staggering ignorance at every opportunity: exactly the reason I pointed out that you're uneducated.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    You literally said the Doomsday Clock is some sort of factual benchmark to prove President Trump wasn't the most peaceful President since Ford. That was you.
    I referenced the worldwide panic that Trump caused, with that as one factual example. You responded "THE DOOMSDAY CLOCK IS AN OPINION!!!shift+!" in yet another misunderstanding that their choice to have moved the clock is but one factual example of the panic he caused, even if you disagree with the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists over why they did it -- as if anyone gave two shits about the evidence-free opinion of an uneducated tradesman -- in yet ANOTHER example of your mind-blowing ignorance. You'd think that falling on your face by overreaching for the 700th time in a row would teach you to be more careful, but alas, if you were capable of self-awareness and improvement, we wouldn't be having this conversation.

And I'm still laughing at your ignorance.
    Yes.. Laughing like an idiot, with zero self-awareness at the numerous ways you've exposed yourself .. in post after post.. as staggeringly ignorant.

PS - I'm relatively certain my education trumps yours... not to mention my life vs. yours. I don't blame you for being a liberal at this point.. it's far easier to blame others for your miserable existence than to look within.
    You demonstrate your lack of education with every subsequent post. You have the reading comprehension of someone in grade school, you don't know how to critically evaluate information or sources, you respond to factual observations about your behavior with made-up fantasy, and -- shall we get into your decades-long history on the forum of severe mental illness?

If you actually attended -- and graduated from -- an institution of higher learning, which I sincerely doubt, then perhaps it's just severe mental decline on your part. Decline from a very low plateau, that is.

Let me guess.. your "support" is voting?

OMG YOU ARE A SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR!!!!
    There's that classic grade school reading comprehension at work. Do you need it explained to you, or will a second try work for you this time?

Ashliana is better off sitting in the basement and working some miserable job from home, away from the public in general.
    I hope I'm retired long before I reach your advanced age. Lord knows what creepy shit you've done to strangers naive enough to let someone like you in their home, unaware of your tendency to obsess over and stalk people for decade-spanning timeframes.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 02-26-2021 at 10:09 PM.

Reading Ashliana’s posts is like the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Reading Ashliana’s posts is like the visual equivalent of nails on a chalkboard.
    Excellent, Dreaven. I'm so pleased to give your nasty circle jerk of assholes a richly deserved taste of your own medicine.

Excellent, Dreaven. I'm so pleased to give your nasty circle jerk of assholes a richly deserved taste of your own medicine.
    Okay...

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    I bet they are painted too...

PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

"I'm only toxic because you started it!"

Jesus...

Don't blame others for your own actions. You've been toxic on here from at least June 2008.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

I bet they are painted too...

I'd tell you to keep your fantasies to yourself, but everybody on the forum knows about your decades-spanning problem with that.

"I'm only toxic because you started it!"

Jesus...

Don't blame others for your own actions. You've been toxic on here from at least June 2008.
    Is this the Alzheimer's, or did you have another stroke? Did you forget about your decades-long obsession with stalking fellow forum members to send them mentally ill, sexually graphic screeds full of your impotent rage? You're literally the most toxic person on the entire forum, and your clique is responsible for the state of this folder, so your crocodile tears about it don't mean squat.

Blog Entries

I'd tell you to keep your fantasies to yourself, but everybody on the forum knows about your decades-spanning problem with that.

Is this the Alzheimer's, or did you have another stroke? Did you forget about your decades-long obsession with stalking fellow forum members to send them mentally ill, sexually graphic screeds full of your impotent rage? You're literally the most toxic person on the entire forum, and your clique is responsible for the state of this folder, so your crocodile tears about it don't mean squat.
    Tell us more about your hatred for trade workers that you pretend to care about when it comes time to vote.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984