Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: You think I'm bullshitting - Check this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Not to mention he rallied up his white supremacist supporters into an insurrection against his own government to overturn the will of the majority of our democracy.
    So you have no facts to back up my assertion.

Good to know you rely on feelings to present your case.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Your unwillingness (or inability) to read reflects on you, Parkbandit. Sorry you couldn't deal with reality and had to stick in GOP fantasy land, but perhaps you'll poke your head out and visit Earth someday.
    Your unwillingness (and absolutely inability) to present a case of facts reflects on you, Ashliana. Sorry you couldn't deal with reality and had to stuck to DEM fantasy talking points, but perhaps you'll poke your head out your Democrat overlords' asses and visit reality someday. Given your history on this message board and the fantasy world you have to escape to... I give it zero chance.

Present actual facts. Hell, you could have used President Biden "PRESIDENT BIDEN HASN'T GOTTEN US IN ANY WARZ YET!" and that would be FACTUALLY accurate.

You haven't presented any facts. You've presented the same stuff we've been hearing the pundits claim for years.

No facts though

I accept your concession.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Back
    Not to mention he rallied up his white supremacist supporters into an insurrection against his own government to overturn the will of the majority of our democracy.
    So you have no facts to back up my assertion.

Good to know you rely on feelings to present your case.
    You mean to back up his assertion? Which, uhh, he did? Trump's hysterical bullshitting caused the first failure of the peaceful transition of power in your extremely lengthy lifetime, and your failure to read (or comprehend) what Back wrote -- which definitely destroys your retarded position -- reflects on you. You simply declaring that up is down and the sky is purple lacks the power to warp and twist reality to suit your delusions.

Better luck next time!

Your unwillingness (and absolutely inability) to present a case of facts reflects on you, Ashliana. Sorry you couldn't deal with reality and had to stuck to DEM fantasy talking points, but perhaps you'll poke your head out your Democrat overlords' asses and visit reality someday. Given your history on this message board and the fantasy world you have to escape to... I give it zero chance.

Present actual facts. Hell, you could have used President Biden "PRESIDENT BIDEN HASN'T GOTTEN US IN ANY WARZ YET!" and that would be FACTUALLY accurate.

You haven't presented any facts. You've presented the same stuff we've been hearing the pundits claim for years.

No facts though

I accept your concession.
    You made an exceptionally poorly-reasoned case dependent upon selectively discounting Trump's numerous other actions, those actions were pointed out, and you've had a tantrum for two pages now. Your inability to deal with new information as it's presented only reflects on you, much to your obvious dismay. But if you were capable of being informed, or laying out a coherent position, you probably wouldn't be a Trump supporter, so that's no surprise there.

Better luck next time!

Quote Originally Posted by Shaps View Post
    Without weighing my explanation down with particulars - the President can not push the button themselves. Mechanisms are already in place to ensure rational, legal, and necessary authorization to deploy a nuclear strike.

What I'm saying - safeguards are already in place.

What is being attempted by removing this power from the Office of the President, is a much more long term strategy than just the "on the surface" concept that you just expressed. It's all intertwined. This is not about one person, Biden or Trump are just proxies... this is about structures, systems, policies, laws, and concepts that ensure protections from totalitarian regimes.

On a separate note, for the first time you actually said in a post "the people who want us to fight keep dividing us". I'm happy to see that. I'm glad to see you might be starting to realize how they drive us, as neighbors, to assume the worst in one another so that they can retain their positions of power - when in reality - if they just did what was best for the citizenry, they would anyways. But that one phrase you used, gives me some slight hope.
    The real revolution will be when all the divided factions team up and rise up against true totalitarianism for the few at the expense of the majority. We haven't seen true totalitarianism in this country so the factions have not teamed up.

So I guess I need to read more about what this is really about since you make the point that the US President is not the sole executor of the nuclear armaments. If there are already other checks in place that would prevent a madman from extinguishing life on this planet as we know it then I need to read more about what this proposal is all about.

And you immediately go back to stupid. Do you have multi-personality disorder? That was such a flip in less than 5 minutes. Jesus Christ.
    Democracy is a pain in the ass, huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You made an exceptionally poorly-reasoned case dependent upon selectively discounting Trump's numerous other actions, those actions were pointed out, and you've had a tantrum for two pages now. Your inability to deal with new information as it's presented only reflects on you, much to your obvious dismay. But if you were capable of being informed, or laying out a coherent position, you probably wouldn't be a Trump supporter, so that's no surprise there.

Better luck next time!
    What metrics do you want to use to determine which President has put American forces into battle instead of number of wars started and number of troops brought back? How many times President Trump said something mean? Number of Tweets?

It's pretty basic: President Trump has been the most peaceful President since President Ford.

I suppose if you want to make a new thread with Which President hurt the most feelings, then you actually might have a point for once.

Claiming "PRESIDENT TRUMP ALMOST STARTED WW3!!" isn't a fact. Claiming "PRESIDENT TRUMP ALMOST STARTED A NUCLEAR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA" isn't a fact.

If you can't present facts.. maybe stop making yourself look so stupid in this thread and keep that sort of mental torture in your special thread... it's why it was created.

I know you can't present facts though.. so I'll just accept your defeat and we will move back to your thread with the back and forth.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

What metrics do you want to use to determine which President has put American forces into battle instead of number of wars started and number of troops brought back? How many times President Trump said something mean? Number of Tweets?

It's pretty basic: President Trump has been the most peaceful President since President Ford.

I suppose if you want to make a new thread with Which President hurt the most feelings, then you actually might have a point for once.

Claiming "PRESIDENT TRUMP ALMOST STARTED WW3!!" isn't a fact. Claiming "PRESIDENT TRUMP ALMOST STARTED A NUCLEAR WAR WITH NORTH KOREA" isn't a fact.

If you can't present facts.. maybe stop making yourself look so stupid in this thread and keep that sort of mental torture in your special thread... it's why it was created.

I know you can't present facts though.. so I'll just accept your defeat and we will move back to your thread with the back and forth.
    You've asserted a poorly reasoned position, predicated on viewing Trump through an extremely narrow lens, and when that lens is widened, you've freaked out and thrown a tantrum repeatedly. All of Trump's actions affect the notion of where or not he's been "the most peaceful president in modern history," as you erroneously claimed. Your inability to deal with the totality of Trump's actions -- facts -- reflects on you.

Better luck coming up with a coherent position next time.

The real revolution will be when all the divided factions team up and rise up against true totalitarianism for the few at the expense of the majority. We haven't seen true totalitarianism in this country so the factions have not teamed up.

So I guess I need to read more about what this is really about since you make the point that the US President is not the sole executor of the nuclear armaments. If there are already other checks in place that would prevent a madman from extinguishing life on this planet as we know it then I need to read more about what this proposal is all about.

Democracy is a pain in the ass, huh?
    I swear sometimes I want to smack you, and others you crack me the fuck up.

I swear sometimes I want to smack you, and others you crack me the fuck up.
    From what I am reading the president has a sole authority to launch nuclear weapons. So unless someone in the operation between the president and the launch button goes against orders I don't know where the checks you are talking about kick in.

In the article a gentleman who rejects the whole notion of MAD as a deterrence puts forth the idea that having multiple people involved in the decision makes sense rather than pressuring 1 person into making a snap decision. He calls into question the need for a response to be so immediate. With more people involved in the decision it would get more viewpoints and force them to take a little more time to rationalize it out.

President Trump is the first President in recent history not to get us into another war and withdrew forces from existing wars.

I know that bothers you.. because your media told you that Trump was going to start WW3. Sorry
    All the while increasing collateral damage - which doesn't make him magically peaceful.

Bidens done nothing to change the approach either, but to say that killing more civilians is peaceful is some backwards ass logic
    Anonymous is an Idea - not a group.