Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brittney Griner

Default Brittney Griner

I know it’s been on going…I honestly don’t get what the big deal is with her. She entered another country with drugs, got caught and now is begging the the US gov’t to help her?

I’m Indonesia, you are executed if you bring drugs into that country. I don’t care what you think about it. It’s their law.

It’s also a serious crime in Russia as well.

I’m 100% against any type of prisoner exchange.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-17-2022 at 04:50 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    Racist.

Although from what I understand the "drugs" she was caught with was vape cartridges containing hashish oil, it's not like she was muling in cocaine or something.

But even if that's all it was, you're right that if you're going to travel abroad maybe you should bone up on the local laws, especially when it pertains to drugs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Solkern View Post
    I know it’s been on going…I honestly don’t get what the big deal is with her. She entered another country with drugs, got caught and now is begging the the US gov’t to help her?

I’m Indonesia, you are executed if you bring drugs into that country. I don’t care what you think about it. It’s their law.

It’s also a serious crime in Russia as well.

That is for drug trafficking, Griner had two vape cartridges. This is 100% political.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Racist.

Although from what I understand the "drugs" she was caught with was vape cartridges containing hashish oil, it's not like she was muling in cocaine or something.

But even if that's all it was, you're right that if you're going to travel abroad maybe you should bone up on the local laws, especially when it pertains to drugs.

While I agree, it wasn’t anything serious, but bringing any type of drug across an international border is a serious crime and just stupid to do… especially to a country we aren’t friendly with.
    The idiot award goes to…

The Constitution is not the Declaration of Independence. (I'm not at all surprised that you don't know this)
    An hour later:
    "That to secure these rights, governments are instituted among men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government." ~ The Constitution

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    That is for drug trafficking, Griner had two vape cartridges. This is 100% political.
    I’m well aware it’s political, not saying it isn’t in any way. Doesn’t change the fact, she brought drugs across an international border to an unfriendly country. That’s on her. It’s her responsibility to pack her own bags and be aware what’s in her own shit, especially going to a place like Russia.

From what I read, she said she had a prescription for it…. Thinking it wouldn’t be a problem in Russia, and I heard that she didn’t know she had it with her. Dunno which is true.
    Last edited by Solkern; 07-17-2022 at 05:12 PM.
    The idiot award goes to…

An hour later:

Also Lebron James is such an idiot that he thinks Griner is better off in a Russian jail cell than she would be in the US.

Must be nice to be a millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tgo01 View Post
    Also Lebron James is such an idiot that he thinks Griner is better off in a Russian jail cell than she would be in the US.

Must be nice to be a millionaire.
    James is a billionaire.

He's also a flopping little bitch.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Agreed, it has looked and felt like the Russian equivalent of sprinkling some crack on her basically from the start.
    Last edited by Bhaalizmo; 07-18-2022 at 08:36 AM.
    Make Shattered a $5 stand-alone subscription

9. Default

Ok it's political...but what do you want the USG to do? Exchange her for a war criminal weapon smuggler? Send in Delta force to extract her and start WW3? If this was me, noone would hear from me again until 2042 when I got out of gulag. Take the L and if the dept of state can work out an exchange and swap you for a few Russian generals from Ukraine in 2025, I'd probably take that under the circumstances

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LOL BRIELUS View Post
    Ok it's political...but what do you want the USG to do? Exchange her for a war criminal weapon smuggler? Send in Delta force to extract her and start WW3? If this was me, noone would hear from me again until 2042 when I got out of gulag. Take the L and if the dept of state can work out an exchange and swap you for a few Russian generals from Ukraine in 2025, I'd probably take that under the circumstances
    There are ways to put pressure on Russia that we haven't started yet. I don't give a fuck what her political views are, I see it as a US citizen being treated unjustly.

Also, maybe get it through the heads of other US citizens that Russia isn't a place to go.
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam