Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Just a way to get more money

Ok thanks for letting us know.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

stfu gaylordius maximus
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Desadas View Post
    A month after the start of the world quarantine, I was fired. At that time, the government had not yet developed legislation to protect workers in these difficult times, and I fell under the first stream of unemployed. You know, it was hard for me to live with the idea that all my efforts over the past years were so devalued at my last workplace.
    You forgot the spam link from your 1 other post on here, dickbagaroni.

Hahahahaha, I thought Ashliana was unbanned for a second...

I thought we were out of remission there for a second.

Whew!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by emilyomacon View Post
    A month after the start of the world quarantine, I was fired. At that time, the government had not yet developed legislation to protect workers in these difficult times, and I fell under the first stream of unemployed. You know, it was hard for me to live with the idea that all my efforts over the past years were so devalued at my last workplace. Unfortunately, they didn't want to take me anywhere else because there were no places for me. Then I decided to earn money on the Internet and found myself in games. In the beginning, I earned a few dollars in each playing session, but now the figure can reach several tens. I told this story that you should always believe in yourself and look for ways out of any situation!
    Great job Emily! You can possibly make 10's of dollars a day!

You hit it big time!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

6. Default

Just keep in mind that it's important to be careful and avoid any scams. One way to make money through games that pay real money instantly. Apps like Swagbucks, InboxDollars, and Mistplay offer tasks, surveys, and games that let you earn rewards.
    Last edited by brycechard; 01-15-2024 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by brycechard View Post
    Just keep in mind that it's important to be careful and avoid any scams.