Page 29 of 364 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    How many times has Trump referred to Pence as "President Pence" though?

In a speech even. Can't blame that on a typo.
    He omitted the word "vice" in a speech. And you think that's somehow worse than getting your wife's name wrong? To be fair, it was his third wife, and one who doesn't like touching him.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    He omitted the word "vice" in a Freudian slip.
    This is correct.

Biden also got his wife and his sister confused, forgot what office he was running for, thought he was still VP, thought he was running for Senate, etc.

I'm sure it was just a one off slip up though. Totally.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-19-2021 at 11:01 AM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

This is correct.

Biden also got his wife and his sister confused, forgot what office he was running for, thought he was still VP, thought he was running for Senate, etc.

I'm sure it was just a one off slip up though. Totally.
    Like Trump calling Tim Cook "Tim Apple," insisting windmills cause cancer, being totally unable to pronounce basic words, randomly wandering off stage when he was there to sign a bill on camera and having to be shepherded back by secret service? Yep. Omitting the word "vice" is somehow on the same level, and you caring about one and not the other is not wildly inconsistent, nope.

Like Trump calling Tim Cook "Tim Apple," insisting windmills cause cancer, being totally unable to pronounce basic words, randomly wandering off stage when he was there to sign a bill on camera and having to be shepherded back by secret service? Yep. Omitting the word "vice" is somehow on the same level, and you caring about one and not the other is not wildly inconsistent, nope.
    Trump is no longer president, so there is no reason to care about it. Aside from that, those things he said were also stupid.

Now that that's been settled, how much do you care about the fact that Biden also got his wife and his sister confused, forgot what office he was running for, thought he was still VP, thought he was running for Senate, etc.?

Do you care about that as much as you care about the Trump things you're complaining about? More? Less?
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Trump is no longer president, so there is no reason to care about it. Aside from that, those things he said were also stupid.
    There's no reason to care about Trump's well-being now that he's out of office, sure, but there's plenty to worry about the demonstrated lack of concern that Republicans have for their leaders that are suffering from dementia, both in terms of Reagan's staff running around endlessly to conceal his Alzheimer's, and in Trump's staff covering for his mental decline. Republicans should have cared about the numerous Trump appointees who stated, upon leaving, that Trump was categorically unfit for office, had a child's mentality, couldn't follow his briefings, only paid attention to pictures, etc. But Republicans didn't, because he was willing to be nasty to women and minorities, and that's all Republicans really care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Now that that's been settled, how much do you care about the fact that Biden also got his wife and his sister confused, forgot what office he was running for, thought he was still VP, thought he was running for Senate, etc.?
    Biden was surrounded by his wife and sister, didn't notice where each was standing, realized his mistake. You are blatantly misrepresenting reality in order to dishonestly paint a fictional picture. Similarly, you're misrepresenting Biden's long-known tendency to insert his foot in his mouth as lapses with reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Do you care about that as much as you care about the Trump things you're complaining about? More? Less?
    I'm all for the health of all presidents being publicly accountable while they're in office, except where a national security concern might be a (temporary) concern. Perhaps there should be an impartial medical board who can recommend a president be relieved that goes to the cabinet, or Congress, etc.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 03-19-2021 at 11:47 AM.

bump
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Perhaps there should be an impartial medical board who can recommend a president be relieved that goes to the cabinet, or Congress, etc.
    No need to worry. Democrats will 25th Amendment Biden out of office just in time for the mid terms.

And all the gullible retards will be like "This is so compassionate. Bravo democrats for truly caring!"
    Last edited by Methais; 03-19-2021 at 01:11 PM.

No need to worry. Democrats will 25th Amendment Biden out of office just in time for the mid terms.

And all the gullible retards will be like "This is so compassionate. Bravo democrats for truly caring!"
    With Biden declining as fast as he is, it's going to be interesting to see how they are going to make it the required two years, so that Harris can fill the last two years of Biden's presidency, and then still be eligible for two more full terms.

Quote Originally Posted by caelric View Post
    With Biden declining as fast as he is, it's going to be interesting to see how they are going to make it the required two years, so that Harris can fill the last two years of Biden's presidency, and then still be eligible for two more full terms.
    Biden's already ahead of them. That's why he's calling her President Harris.
    Last edited by Methais; 03-19-2021 at 01:15 PM.

Biden's already ahead of them. That's why he's calling her President Harris.
    If this was just a one off, I would chalk it up to Biden's gaffability.

But it's not. He's made repeated comments about him stepping down and referred to Harris as President Harris for a while.. and when talking about HIS administration, he consistently says the "Biden/Harris administration."

At least he realizes that he's being used. The Democrats even dislike the extreme of their party.. as evidenced by alt-lefties like Harris being forced to drop out because no one liked them. She couldn't fellatio her way into the nomination, so she had to drop out early because no one would vote for her OR donate to her... that's how disliked she was TO HER OWN PARTY. She was a vapid candidate that will one day soon be President.

Yikes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.