Page 260 of 364 FirstFirst ... 160210250258259260261262270310360 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    When you're a Republican and have to do mental gymnastics about how his actions are somehow photoshopped, and fall flat on your face upon realizing these are not photoshopped and you were forced to sell desperate lies to make yourself feel better:

Best of luck with those fantasies, Alwaysracist.
    I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between groping children and the average political photo op.

Not at all surprised.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    I'm not surprised you don't know the difference between groping children and the average political photo op.

Not at all surprised.
    I'm not surprised you couldn't reconcile your assertion that those images of Trump must have been photoshopped with evidence that they weren't, then were forced to move the goalposts from the old bullshit to entirely new bullshit.

Not at all surprised you walked face-first into the wall known as reality. Best of luck coming to terms with it, Alwaysracist.

Blog Entries

Some of mommies numerous "boyfriends" fondled me, it's the primary reason I'm such a mess.
    I've tried to get you to seek counseling, I mean it's pretty obvious this is the case.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Me after my 8th consecutive month without bathing even once:

And here's you when you eventually come into contact with soap:

Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

I've tried to get you to seek counseling, I mean it's pretty obvious this is the case.
    You're awfully butthurt you made a demonstrably incorrect claim in a comically unforced error. Best of luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    And here's you when you eventually come into contact with soap:

You do realize insults have no weight when they're based on your wishes, right? On the flip side, like with Neveragain, nobody made you fall flat on your face, totally unprompted, by making demonstrably incorrect claims about New Orleans, then lying about your position for two weeks, only to have your new goalpost also demonstrated to be false.

Best of luck coming to terms with reality.

Blog Entries

You're awfully butthurt you made a demonstrably incorrect claim in a comically unforced error. Best of luck with that.

You do realize insults have no weight when they're based on your wishes, right? On the flip side, like with Neveragain, nobody made you fall flat on your face, totally unprompted, by making demonstrably incorrect claims about New Orleans, then lying about your position for two weeks, only to have your new goalpost also demonstrated to be false.

Best of luck coming to terms with reality.

Not sure why you keep needing to be reminded that this thread is not a debate thread.

My shift here is about over. I have a virtual brothel to run.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Not sure why you keep needing to be reminded that this thread is not a debate thread.
    Not sure why you keep needing to be reminded that 1) your actions in this thread don't meaningfully differ from your behavior in any other thread, 2) your actions reflect on you wherever you post, including when you fall on your face with completely unforced errors, like you did today, no matter how you try to absolve yourself of stupidity with mental gymnastics.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    This isn't an airport -- you don't need to announce your departures.

Stay bootyblasted you got accurately identified as a complete racist, though.

We thank you for your effort here. It's not pleasant work, but it's work that has to be done.

Thanks again.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    We thank you for your effort here. It's not pleasant work, but it's work that has to be done.

Thanks again.
    I'm sure it's not pleasant humiliating yourself each day, but if that's your collective idea of a win, I'm here for you, RCT.

But it's okay. If you post just a few more times in this thread, history will be magically changed into one where you aren't a 60 year old man.. exposed as having obsessively stalked other men for over a decade in order to leave as many sociopathic, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage as possible .. that you sent because you were humiliated at having lost in political discussions in a forum dedicated to an ancient game you haven't even played in years .. wherein you had a spectacular, months-long meltdown because you were so emotionally distraught that Trump lost.

Just a few more posts and your wishes and fantasies will somehow distort the universe to suit your delusions.

Also:

Best of luck coping.

P.S. Kudos on being forced to concede again. You've got a reputation of failure to uphold.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 07-14-2021 at 06:30 PM.

Blog Entries

Stay bootyblasted you got accurately identified as a complete racist, though.

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984