Page 200 of 364 FirstFirst ... 100150190198199200201202210250300 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post

Like clockwork. Looks like you worked up the temerity to post publicly today -- well done! We know you have trouble with ambition, so make sure not to come up with something tiny and insignificant, like cleaning ducts for a living.

Nothing's prying that champion diaper off Parkbandit, so Vishra can rest easy.
    Using Ashlianus logic, you're simping for time4fun.

You're asking a broad question. There are various types of mammals in which males lactate, and it happens in humans under certain circumstances. If you were interested in a topic, you could spend a few minutes looking it up. But since you're as intellectually curious as a doorstop...
    Retard Champion status confirmed.

Sorry time4fun, you've got a long road ahead of you if you ever hope to reclaim your Retard Champion title from Ashlianus.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Using Ashlianus logic, you're simping for time4fun.
    Except you aren't very good at applying logic, Methais, and consequently fell flat on your face. If I followed Vishra around to simp for her on a virtually daily basis, sometimes dozens of times a day, you might have a point. Alas, you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Retard Champion status confirmed.

Sorry time4fun, you've got a long road ahead of you if you ever hope to reclaim your Retard Champion title from Ashlianus.
    It would be funny if you weren't so hilariously predictable. Point out where anything I said was incorrect. Thank you, though, for being forced to resort to: REE! FACTS! Hiss! *recoils away from science like a vampire fleeing daylight*

If I just pretend I'm not getting pwned all day every day then maybe other people will believe it too!!!!
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mad Methais' "Special" Logic View Post
    What I don't know about biology somehow reflects on people who aren't me!
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-21-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Like clockwork.
    Like "DOOMSDAY" clockwork?!?

Good times..

Looks like you worked up the temerity to post publicly today -- well done!
    You must be referring to the red rep I gave you yesterday. Was there something in that rep that I wouldn't say directly to you in a post?

Or could it be that I didn't want to post in this thread, so you would be forced to jump through the more than twice as many posts as anyone else?

Looks like the rep served it's purpose... you got upset.

We know you have trouble with ambition, so make sure not to come up with something tiny and insignificant, like cleaning ducts for a living.
    This from someone who sits on a rented couch all day in an apartment.. waiting on his next WIC and disability check to come in the mail...

Nothing's is prying this championship belt from around my waste... because my plump sized figure has oozed over and now completely enveloped my belt
    Yikes.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Like "DOOMSDAY" clockwork?!?

Good times..
    Ah, yes.. the time where you had to be put in your place by a fellow conservative since your reading comprehension in your native language is comically poor.

Good times..

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    You must be referring to the red rep I gave you yesterday. Was there something in that rep that I wouldn't say directly to you in a post?

Or could it be that I didn't want to post in this thread, so you would be forced to jump through the more than twice as many posts as anyone else?
    So you were forced to respond outside the thread by an easily manipulated aspect of my posting? How interesting.

Looks like the rep served it's purpose... you got upset.
    It is quite funny that after 13 years of obsessive, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage, and now 200 pages of your hilarious emotional devastation at Trump's loss, that you haven't figured out that nothing you do is upsetting. I do appreciate, though, that your ongoing derangement and obsession is out in full view of the public for everyone to judge.

This from someone who sits on a rented couch all day in an apartment.. waiting on his next WIC and disability check to come in the mail...

Nothing's is prying this championship belt from around my waste... because my plump sized figure has oozed over and now completely enveloped my belt..

Yikes
    You should really compile a list of all these fantasies. And that's a championship diaper on your stomach, not a belt. I know your Alzheimer's gives you various memory problems, so we'll give you a pass this time.

Ah, yes.. the time where you had to be put in your place by a fellow conservative since your reading comprehension in your native language is comically poor.

Good times..
    Wait... YOU were the one that brought up the DOOMSDAY CLOCK as evidence of a factual event.

So you were forced to respond outside the thread by an easily manipulated aspect of my posting? How interesting.
    I had a goal to achieve: Force you to have twice as many posts in the thread I created for you. You had no choice but to watch yourself jump through that hoop like the sock puppet you are.

It is quite funny that after 13 years of obsessive, sexually graphic messages full of impotent rage, and now 200 pages of your hilarious emotional devastation at Trump's loss, that you haven't figured out that nothing you do is upsetting. I do appreciate, though, that your ongoing derangement and obsession is out in full view of the public for everyone to judge.
    You're the victim here! YOU POOR THING!

You should really compile a list of all these fantasies.
    I'm pretty sure my theory of your "existence" is far more accurate than yours of me. Sorry.. just chalk it up to yet something else you just aren't good at.

Good thing you don't need any skills for getting a WIC and Disability check though! GO YOU!

And that's a championship diaper on your stomach, not a belt.
    I should compile a top 20 list of all your failed "NOU" moments. This would rank up there around.. 5.

I know your Alzheimer's gives you various memory problems, so we'll give you a pass this time.
    My memory is far better than yours... remember how you said you created Kierphe account to "mess with the rep system".. except you created Kierphe 3 months prior to the rep system coming out.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Wait... YOU were the one that brought up the DOOMSDAY CLOCK as evidence of a factual event.
    You were the one who doesn't know, apparently, that historical events are factual occurrences. Not only did you not understand that -- somehow -- not only did you have to be put in your place by a fellow conservative, not only were you so proud of your own error, you continued talking about it for weeks, not only did you put your error in your avatar as an ongoing testament to your unbeknownst failure, you're still bringing up your error, unprompted, months later.

I had a goal to achieve: Force you to have twice as many posts in the thread I created for you. You had no choice but to watch yourself jump through that hoop like the sock puppet you are.
    I have a goal to achieve: Forcing you to post this thread until you're a corpse. You won't be allowed to leave this thread -- either by me, since I have no intention of releasing you, or by you, since you trapped yourself in a hilarious, retarded prison of your own making. You didn't have the foresight to give yourself a face-saving exit ramp, and thought, like the other progressives, that you could drive me off. Except you got ahead of yourself, as always, and you've been falling on your face for months.

This thread ends one of three ways:

1) Your ignominious surrender, dressed up in the very best mental gymnastics your Alzheimer's-riddled brain can manage
    2) Your death -- and since you're a fat slob -- I'm sorry, "plump-sized" slob of a 60 year old -- your cholesterol-clogged arteries won't last that long
    3) The death of the forum

You won't be out of this thread at the one year point, or the two year point. We're in this until you're rotting in the ground. You don't have a say in the matter, since your ego won't allow for anything else, like the other day when you were easily manipulated into embarrassing Methais.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    You're the victim here! YOU POOR THING!
    It's just nice that your derangement is in public view, instead of you anonymously lashing out at strangers because you humiliated yourself in argument after argument. You're now, appropriately, radiating butthurt like a supernova, your mental illness a sight to behold for all forumgoers.

I'm pretty sure my theory of your "existence" is far more accurate than yours of me. Sorry.. just chalk it up to yet something else you just aren't good at.

Good thing you don't need any skills for getting a WIC and Disability check though! GO YOU!
    Alas, we can chalk up your inflated over-estimation of your abilities as further evidence that you are the personification of the Dunning-Kruger effect. We know you're ancient since you've openly spoke about it, we know you're fat since you wussed out of the Tisket challenge. Your assumptions about me would be based on...? Oh. That's right. Crickets.

I should compile a top 20 list of all your failed "NOU" moments. This would rank up there around.. 5.
    I know you're upset that you lost the commissionership and, hilariously, were forced to become Retard Champion yourself, by virtue of years of hard-won failures, and culminating in having to be put in your place by a fellow conservative. But, rest assured. No one will ever be outdoing you in that regard.

My memory is far better than yours... remember how you said you created Kierphe account to "mess with the rep system".. except you created Kierphe 3 months prior to the rep system coming out.
    Putting aside the fact that that's a non-sequitur, and the only reason you remember those specifics are because you've been hilariously obsessed with me for 13 years, but I wouldn't be so quick to tout your memory when you somehow forgot about you conceding to the very point you've been hysterically crying about, when it actually happened.

# of answers Parkbandit has for that: Zero. But your inability to put 2 and 2 together is part of the reason you're the Retard Champion, so...
    Last edited by Ashliana; 06-21-2021 at 01:22 PM.

You were the one who doesn't know, apparently, that historical events are factual occurrences. Not only did you not understand that -- somehow -- not only did you have to be put in your place by a fellow conservative, not only were you so proud of your own error, you continued talking about it for weeks, not only did you put your error in your avatar as an ongoing testament to your unbeknownst failure, you're still bringing up your error, unprompted, months later.

I have a goal to achieve: Forcing you to post this thread until you're a corpse. You won't be allowed to leave this thread -- either by me, since I have no intention of releasing you, or by you, since you trapped yourself in a hilarious, retarded prison of your own making. You didn't have the foresight to give yourself a face-saving exit ramp, and thought, like the other progressives, that you could drive me off. Except you got ahead of yourself, as always, and you've been falling on your face for months.

This thread ends one of three ways:

1) Your ignominious surrender, dressed up in the very best mental gymnastics your Alzheimer's-riddled brain can manage
    2) Your death -- and since you're a fat slob -- I'm sorry, "plump-sized" slob of a 60 year old -- your cholesterol-clogged arteries won't last that long
    3) The death of the forum

You won't be out of this thread at the one year point, or the two year point. We're in this until you're rotting in the ground. You don't have a say in the matter, since your ego won't allow for anything else, like the other day when you were easily manipulated into embarrassing Methais.

It's just nice that your derangement is in public view, instead of you anonymously lashing out at strangers because you humiliated yourself in argument after argument. You're now, appropriately, radiating butthurt like a supernova, your mental illness a sight to behold for all forumgoers.

Alas, we can chalk up your inflated over-estimation of your abilities as further evidence that you are the personification of the Dunning-Kruger effect. We know you're ancient since you've openly spoke about it, we know you're fat since you wussed out of the Tisket challenge. Your assumptions about me would be based on...? Oh. That's right. Crickets.

I know you're upset that you lost the commissionership and, hilariously, were forced to become Retard Champion yourself, by virtue of years of hard-won failures, and culminating in having to be put in your place by a fellow conservative. But, rest assured. No one will ever be outdoing you in that regard.

Putting aside the fact that that's a non-sequitur, and the only reason you remember those specifics are because you've been hilariously obsessed with me for 13 years, but I wouldn't be so quick to tout your memory when you somehow forgot about you conceding to the very point you've been hysterically crying about, when it actually happened.

# of answers Parkbandit has for that: Zero. But your inability to put 2 and 2 together is part of the reason you're the Retard Champion, so...
    That certainly was a lot of paragraphs just to say NO U over and over.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais' Double Daily Dose Of Simping For Parkbandit View Post
    That certainly was a lot of paragraphs just to say NO U over and over.
    Translation: "My wishes will change reality any second now! Here goes! HHhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnhhhh..!"

Let us know how that goes.