Page 132 of 364 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Um, no. We've had this conversation before. Is this Alzheimer's on your part? Or are you wishing history away again?
    You failed spectacularly then too. Not that I expected anything to go differently this time.

BONUS QUESTION:

Whose behavior changed the most post-Biden victory? You, me, or PB? Failure to provide a direct answer will be considered a concession. Because you're going to have a meltdown over this like usual.
    Since you already conceded by not answering my question, just as expected, I'll go ahead and answer this one pretty directly: You.

The only thing that "changed" is you post way more than before while mashing F5 24/7 and lolnotifications now, because you have no self control, and it comes with at least 250% more meltdowns, which means you just get called a retard even more than you already were. Which also further backs up that "You" is indeed the correct answer to your question, which has your feelings hurt, as you will prove with your super mad reply.

Meanwhile it's business as usual for the rest of us, which mostly consists of laughing at you.

Like this:

In before another gigantic butthurt Ashliana meltdown to laugh at.

How many times have you mashed your F5 key in the past hour anyway? You should probably keep some sort of counter active. /baitforyoutotake
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Blog Entries

Well, you glossed over the numerous failures, so that's a loss. Remember that part where I said "Notably, you chose to pretend I didn't say anything about the more important element: the differences between technological capabilities in centuries past and of those in the 21st century" or the easy deficiencies in Trump's "unclimbable wall"? Also losses.

Sorry you were forced to concede on the substantive issue.

Try again, retard.
    Except those are not my words, those are the opinions of historians. It's literally right there at the top of the google search, imbecile.

Keep making shit up, nobody is buying your fairytale.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mad Methais View Post
    You failed spectacularly then too. Not that I expected anything to go differently this time.
    Ah, it looks like it was Alzheimer's on your part. Allow me a history lesson: You denied your behavior's changed and asked for an example, I provided you with the same per the evidentiary standards you set, you asked for more specific examples -- implicitly acknowledging you were full of shit previously -- and I gave you a choice: Acknowledge you were retarded previously, and I'd give you your specific examples, an easy way to make me put up or shut up.

You declined, repeatedly. Conceding, with spectacular failure.

You being butthurt about it a month later doesn't change your failure, no matter how Big Mad you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Since you already conceded by not answering my question, just as expected, I'll go ahead and answer this one pretty directly: You.
    I love watching you be all all big mad while accidentally describing yourself because you don't get to dictate the rules of your desperate pleas for my attention. (Guess who's that a direct quote from? It starts with an M).

More seriously, though, your question wasn't answered directly because my reply was your answer. You and PB have spectacularly melted down post Trump loss, and it's dictated your behavior, regardless of who has said the word more.

The only thing that "changed" is you post way more than before while mashing F5 24/7 and lolnotifications now, because you have no self control, and it comes with at least 250% more meltdowns, which means you just get called a retard even more than you already were. Which also further backs up that "You" is indeed the correct answer to your question, which has your feelings hurt, as you will prove with your super mad reply.

Meanwhile it's business as usual for the rest of us, which mostly consists of laughing at you.
    Thanks for the confirmation of your complete divorce from reality. Spoiler Alert: Your behavior has drastically changed, as has PB's. You're even more bitter, even angrier, ever more likely to jump down someone's throat for disagreeing on anything. I'm sorry that you were retarded enough to get swindled by a con man and bought into the cult of personality, but you'll eventually get over being Big Mad all the time, or you'll shoot up your local Wal-Mart. But you might've done that anyway.

And beeteedubs, I always had notifications on, always responded quickly. As I kept pointing out to PB, he's the one that massively increased my posting here. Which I'm fine with, since like this post, it was an opportunity to point out how much of an imbecile you are. You can't out-argue anyone, and you can't out-shitpost anyone. You, like Trump, are a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mad Methais' Performative Stupidity
    In before another gigantic butthurt Ashliana meltdown to laugh at.

How many times have you mashed your F5 key in the past hour anyway? You should probably keep some sort of counter active. /baitforyoutotake

Best of luck figuring out how the Internet works.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain View Post
    Except those are not my words, those are the opinions of historians. It's literally right there at the top of the google search, imbecile.
    That doesn't mean the quotes you took two seconds looking up actually addressed what I said, either time. Which was the point of my reply, which sailed over your head, imbecile.

Quote Originally Posted by Neveragain
    Keep making shit up, nobody is buying your fairytale.
    Best of luck figuring out why the DoD didn't support the notion of a wall, and why Trump got bipartisan criticism for unilaterally redirecting actually appropriated defense funds.

Or in other words: Keep making shit up, nobody is buying your fairytale.

Blog Entries

Spoons don't work because sometimes the milk dribbles down my chin, only democrat spoons work.
    Assliana logic.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    ― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Quote Originally Posted by (Totally Not Bitter He Called Out As Racist) Neveragain View Post
    My wishes are ABOUT to change reality! Here I go! UGGGGGGGGGHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnn....
    Neveragain logic.

Blog Entries

Neveragain logic.
    The Great Wall of China is a historic landmark, one that every traveler should add to their bucket list. It made our list of “8 Places in China That Will Take Your Breath Away” and continues to be popular tourist destination, especially in Beijing. With border walls being a hot topic of discussion in today's political climate, we decided to take a closer look at the effectiveness of the Great Wall.

Did the Great Wall actually succeed in keeping enemies outside China’s borders? The short answer: yes, the Great Wall was successful in keeping semi-nomadic invaders out, which was the primary concern at the time. However, the wall did not stop some large scale invasions, and even the nomadic people were able to breach the wall from time to time.
    I'm going to completely ignore every historian because it really hurts my feels. ~ Assliana

― George Orwell, 1984

― George Orwell, 1984

Ah, it looks like it was Alzheimer's on your part. Allow me a history lesson: You denied your behavior's changed and asked for an example, I provided you with the same per the evidentiary standards you set, you asked for more specific examples -- implicitly acknowledging you were full of shit previously -- and I gave you a choice: Acknowledge you were retarded previously, and I'd give you your specific examples, an easy way to make me put up or shut up.

You declined, repeatedly. Conceding, with spectacular failure.

You being butthurt about it a month later doesn't change your failure, no matter how Big Mad you get.

I love watching you be all all big mad while accidentally describing yourself because you don't get to dictate the rules of your desperate pleas for my attention. (Guess who's that a direct quote from? It starts with an M).

More seriously, though, your question wasn't answered directly because my reply was your answer. You and PB have spectacularly melted down post Trump loss, and it's dictated your behavior, regardless of who has said the word more.

Thanks for the confirmation of your complete divorce from reality. Spoiler Alert: Your behavior has drastically changed, as has PB's. You're even more bitter, even angrier, ever more likely to jump down someone's throat for disagreeing on anything. I'm sorry that you were retarded enough to get swindled by a con man and bought into the cult of personality, but you'll eventually get over being Big Mad all the time, or you'll shoot up your local Wal-Mart. But you might've done that anyway.

And beeteedubs, I always had notifications on, always responded quickly. As I kept pointing out to PB, he's the one that massively increased my posting here. Which I'm fine with, since like this post, it was an opportunity to point out how much of an imbecile you are. You can't out-argue anyone, and you can't out-shitpost anyone. You, like Trump, are a loser.
    This is all too stupid, and your "proof" link is just you getting told how retarded you are again. There's a reason why you link posts instead of quoting them to put them in plain view.

Besides, I have to make fun of you for this...

Best of luck figuring out how the Internet works.
    This is amazing. I literally told you in the post you just replied to that I was laying out bait, this bait specifically, for you to take, and then you still took it.

It doesn't get anymore retarded than that. But you'll still manage find a way.

Good job hackerman. Go reboot your grandma's router and maybe she'll let you move back in with her again as long as you promise to shower regularly this time.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-24-2021 at 04:55 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    This is all too stupid, and your "proof" link is just you getting told how retarded you are again. There's a reason why you link posts instead of quoting them to put them in plain view.
    Translation: Ego-soothing mental gymnastics.

# of times Methais has opted not to revoke the standard of evidence he established while crying about how someone is holding him to his own words: 5

You have an easy "make Ashliana put up or shut up" strategy that you've chosen not to invoke several times now. Admit you were retarded before, then you get the credibility to demand someone substantiate their assertion.

Besides, I have to make fun of you for this...

This is amazing. I literally told you in the post you just replied to that I was laying out bait, this bait specifically, for you to take, and then you still took it.

It doesn't get anymore retarded than that. But you'll still manage find a way.

Good job hackerman. Go reboot your grandma's router and maybe she'll let you move back in with her again as long as you promise to shower regularly this time.
    Translation:

Methais: I'm going to say something profoundly retarded, Ashliana. Don't you dare call me out on it!
    Ashliana: I'm going to call you retarded every time you say something retarded, regardless of whether you're Just Pretending To Be Retarded™
    Methais: HURR HURRR DANCE PUPPET I TOLD YOU IT WOULD BE RETARDED

As I told you the other day, your performative stupidity will always be called out as such. Identifying you as a retard is always a pleasure.

Best of luck figuring out why I keep sending those,
    I'm guessing someone sent it to you.. given you have zero original thought in your tiny little head.

though, even if you've been forced to disable them.
    No.. like everything else you try.. you're just really, really bad at imbedding an image.

Maybe have someone with an IQ above 12 help you?
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.