Page 121 of 208 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    There's a reason I quoted Trump directly. So when you inevitably tried to defend Trump's retarded words based on the notion of him somehow being misrepresented, I could do this:

Thanks for that.

Biden is orders of magnitude more coherent than Trump was. If Biden gets half as nonsensical, he should step down. Kudos, though, on not being able to address your performative, hypocritically one-sided concern.
    Even Reagan was more aware of his surroundings than you and your cellmate.

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

Conceding in multiple threads in the same day, Alwaysracist? Nice. Best of luck coming to terms with your inconsistent positions and inability to evaluate information.

I'm not following the rest of this, but New Orleans definitely isn't responsible for the vast majority of murders in Louisiana.

Louisiana is the murder capital of the US (and has been for like 30 years) Even if you took New Orleans out of the equation, it would still have had the nation's highest murder rate almost every year in the last 15.

Southern states have historically had some of the highest murder rates in the country, by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    I'm not following the rest of this, but New Orleans definitely isn't responsible for the vast majority of murders in Louisiana.

Louisiana is the murder capital of the US (and has been for like 30 years) Even if you took New Orleans out of the equation, it would still have had the nation's highest murder rate almost every year in the last 15.

Southern states have historically had some of the highest murder rates in the country, by the way.
    If you kept up with the actual thread, you'd see that New Orleans has 31.5% more murders than the #2 city, Baton Rouge.

So yes, by city, New Orleans is #1. Ashlianus is just so stupid that he decided that I was saying New Orleans has more murders than the rest of the entire state of Louisiana combined, and then doubled down on it after the red crayons came out to explain it to him in retard speak, and he can't let it go because he's really that mentally ill and is always so desperate for a "win" on a 30 year old text game forum that he'll double down on endless stupidity despite it making him look even more retarded than Backlash.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Come now Ashliana.. Methais' post has been up for 17 minutes. We all know you have no life, have subscribed to this thread and spastically smash the F5 button repeatedly.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT POSTED YET!?!?!??!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit, Hilariously Trapped In A Retarded Prison Of His Own Making View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana
    Monday reminder for Parkbandit to post in this ever-increasing monument to the emotional devastation Trump's loss caused him, a hilarious prison of his own making that he can't figure a way out of while saving face.
    Come now Ashliana.. Methais' post has been up for 17 minutes. We all know you have no life, have subscribed to this thread and spastically smash the F5 button repeatedly.

WHY HAVE YOU NOT POSTED YET!?!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    "I'm too stupid to remember things!!!!!!!!"
    Just because TB obsessed over his treasured memory, like Gollum and the One Ring, doesn't mean everyone did. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    That isn't goalposts being moved. Goalposts being moved would be like when you made your first completely retarded argument:

1) ""Strangely enough, the vast majority of murders in Louisiana happen in New Orleans."

That statement is 100% false, and you are 100% retarded for making it. You were (appropriately) humiliated when it was pointed out that you're full of shit, so you moved the goalposts to argument #2.

2) bY cItY, tHe VaSt MaJoRiTy oF mUrDeRs dO iNdEeD hApPeN iN nEw OrLeAnS! sOrRy yOu CaN'T wRaP yOuR hEaD aRoUnD tHaT!

You then paraded around for about two weeks, all the while being laughed at for being forced the move the goalposts from your demonstrably incorrect position, proudly -- and retardedly -- defending your position, until I pointed out that it, too, was transparently false.

Then you were forced to move the goalposts again to argument #3.

3) New Orleans has 31.5% more murders than the #2 city, Baton Rouge.

But since you're retarded, you're too stupid to realize that none of your arguments are the same thing, and you spectacularly failed. Hence your continued tantrums, deflection and projection. Best of luck coming to terms with reality, where you've demonstrated for the gazillionth time, that you don't know how to argue, or use basic reasoning.

Guys, let me show my idea of not moving goalposts. Please keep in mind that I'm massively retarded and extremely mentally ill:

I originally created 01-15-2013
    ...and auctions 06-19-2018
    one of the things I used the account for 07-03-2021

[Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais Being Forced To Pretend He's Even WORSE At Reading Than He Is (Trust Him, It's Somehow A Win!) View Post
    Speaking of "moving the goalposts," though --since everything you say is projection -- moving the goalposts is what you were repeatedly forced to do. Let's go over your comical inability to use basic reasoning again.

Methais' first retarded position:

1) ""Strangely enough, the vast majority of murders in Louisiana happen in New Orleans."

That statement is 100% false, and you are 100% retarded for making it. You were (appropriately) humiliated when it was pointed out that you're full of shit, so you moved the goalposts to argument #2.

2) bY cItY, tHe VaSt MaJoRiTy oF mUrDeRs dO iNdEeD hApPeN iN nEw OrLeAnS! sOrRy yOu CaN'T wRaP yOuR hEaD aRoUnD tHaT!

You then paraded around for about two weeks, all the while being laughed at for being forced the move the goalposts from your demonstrably incorrect position, proudly -- and retardedly -- defending your position, until I pointed out that it, too, was transparently false.

But since you're retarded, you're too stupid to realize that none of your arguments are the same thing, and you spectacularly failed. Hence your continued tantrums, deflection and projection. Best of luck coming to terms with reality, where you've demonstrated for the gazillionth time, that you don't know how to argue, or use basic reasoning.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 07-05-2021 at 03:10 PM.

Speaking of "moving the goalposts," though --since everything you say is projection -- moving the goalposts is what you were repeatedly forced to do. Let's go over your comical inability to use basic reasoning again.

Methais' first retarded position:

Let's pretend you're correct. Emphasis on pretend, which I know you're quite familiar with and have a ton of experience at. None of that changes the fact that you created Kierphe to agree with yourself, and then tried to lie about it later saying it was to mess with the reputation system, which didn't exist until 3 months after you created Kierphe, and then after you changed the story a few times, it became, "I forgot the timelines guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Keep the meltdown up though. Preferably for at least another 10 minutes.

Did you know that New Orleans is the place to be if you're in Louisiana and want to get murdered?
    Last edited by Methais; 07-05-2021 at 04:22 PM.