Page 107 of 364 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    You must be super excited! Your mental gymnastics about how you're surrendering will soon bear fruit!

... You really, really didn't think that one through. Not like you think anything through, but by all means, let's hear who's "lying" about what.

Sure. Except for the incorrect aspect, which is all of it. That pesky little detail.
    Based on your crybaby posts that I've skimmed over, you appear to be in denial that you're deleting posts because you're desperate to keep your post count in this thread under 500 ever since PB mentioned it. Because this is serious business to you and you legitimately believe that you're on some "mission" to "put people in their place," Not that anyone is surprised at that fact though. But it's pretty god damn funny. Would you like me to mail you a cape so you can wear that while you're melting down on here during your missions?

Thanks for the big 83MB pic of Mars too in your useless grey rep. I'm sure it took your old 486 all day to upload. Fortunately I'm on a badass rig and on a gig connection that loaded it up right away, so grats on failing whatever you thought you were accomplishing again.

Protip: Just because you're still using a 486 doesn't mean everyone else is.

But it is a fine quality pic regardless, and I shall look at it some more. Grats on accidentally doing something right for once.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...smarineris.jpg

Loser.

Quote Originally Posted by Gelston View Post
    Elon Musk is a citizen of South Africa. He is also a citizen of the United States. He is an African-American. He is the richest one.

Elon Musk is the richest African-American ever.
    This upsets Ashliana very much. If he wasn't already in a chronic state of meltdown 24/7, I would say that he'd have a meltdown over this, but then that would be redundant.
    Last edited by Methais; 05-13-2021 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Ashliana's mom told me he still poopies his pants
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Based on your crybaby posts that I've skimmed over, you appear to be in denial that you're deleting posts because you're desperate to keep your post count in this thread under 500 ever since PB mentioned it. Because this is serious business to you and you legitimately believe that you're on some "mission" to "put people in their place," Not that anyone is surprised at that fact though. But it's pretty god damn funny. Would you like me to mail you a cape so you can wear that while you're melting down on here during your missions?
    Your reply here is far more serious than anything I've written on the subject. It's pretty funny that you're desperate to characterize shitposting as "desperate" except, again, it was Parkbandit's stupidity in 1) coming up with a retarded plan with such an easily foiled metric, 2) announcing it. In reality, his count is a pretext to his inevitable surrender in the thread -- I'm sure he's looking forward to his final concession that will release him from a prison of his own making.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Thanks for the big 83MB pic of Mars too in your useless grey rep. I'm sure it took your old 486 all day to upload. Fortunately I'm on a badass rig and on a gig connection that loaded it up right away, so grats on failing whatever you thought you were accomplishing again.

Protip: Just because you're still using a 486 doesn't mean everyone else is.

But it is a fine quality pic regardless, and I shall look at it some more. Grats on accidentally doing something right for once.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...smarineris.jpg

Loser.
    I'm glad you enjoyed it. And, uhh, I didn't "upload" anything.. Do you not understand how hyperlinks work? Do you need me to call someone to get you help?

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    This upsets Ashliana very much. If he wasn't already in a chronic state of meltdown 24/7, I would say that he'd have a meltdown over this, but then that would be redundant.
    I delight in educating ignorant conservatives, who tend to be the only upset ones, so... Best of luck with that?

Blog Entries

Except that isn't how people in the United States, including the government, use the term African-American. They'd typically describe him as South African-American. Do you have any statements of Musk describing himself as such?
    What continent is South Africa on?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem esse delendam

What continent is South Africa on?
    Intellectual dishonesty on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Do Americans originally from Europe call themselves European Americans? Or Greek Americans, Italian Americans, etc? Either way, the term "African American," as it came to be in use, refers "person(s) having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa."

Whoopsie.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 01:36 PM.

Blog Entries

Intellectual dishonesty on your part doesn't constitute a reasoned position. Do Americans originally from Europe call themselves European Americans? Or Greek Americans, Italian Americans, etc?
    Yes, some do call themselves European-Americans, or Euro-Americans.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    It's more entertaining to watch Ashliana squirm and keep being in denial though, knowing that he's lying through his yellow and brown teeth.

This is correct.
    Well.. I tried Ashliana. I guess you will just have to accept my word.

Also: 457
    Last edited by Parkbandit; 05-13-2021 at 01:38 PM.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Yes, some do call themselves European-Americans, or Euro-Americans.
    Right, because that's definitely a term you've ever heard before, compared to African-American, and you aren't bullshitting. But bad faith is all the right wing's been left with, so there you are.

Do you have any statements of Musk describing himself "African American"? I'm waiting.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 05-13-2021 at 01:40 PM.

Blog Entries

Right, because that's definitely a term you've ever heard before, compared to African-American, and you aren't bullshitting. But bad faith is all the right wing's been left with, so there you are.
    Just because you haven't, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Americans

http://www.eaachicago.org/

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...pean-americans

So it's confirmed black Americans should be called.... get ready for it.... Americans.

This point will be lost on the insane.

Your reply here is far more serious than anything I've written on the subject. It's pretty funny that you're desperate to characterize shitposting as "desperate" except, again, it was Parkbandit's stupidity in 1) coming up with a retarded plan with such an easily foiled metric, 2) announcing it. In reality, his count is a pretext to his inevitable surrender in the thread -- I'm sure he's looking forward to his final concession that will release him from a prison of his own making.
    If I didn't come up with the metric and announcing it.. how would I manipulate you into deleting your own posts?

Keeping this to myself would be completely counter to my objective here.

Silly.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.