Page 73 of 364 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583123173 ... LastLast

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Blog Entries

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane. ~ Marcus Aurelius
    “It's a beautiful thing, the destruction of words.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

“The urge to shout filthy words at the top of his voice was as strong as ever.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984

You sure are upset you got accurately identified as a racist. Thanks for stopping by!

for Saturday!
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

It's Saturday! And you're still retarded, one tantrum away from a stroke or heart attack. Take care to get some rest this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhaalizmo View Post
    On behalf of everyone else.

No.
    I disagree.

Your post is no longer on behalf of everyone else and is now invalid. Please delete yourself with a cheese grater.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    That's quite the low-effort concession. Thanks for that.

Alas, your rambling nonsense doesn't confer density on anyone else.

You trying (in typical, comically inept fashion) to dispute my assertion that you're simping doesn't confer ignorance of the word on my part, much to your obvious dismay.

I wish you the best of luck in laying out a coherent position next time, in coming up with a strategy that isn't just you insisting that up is down and the sky is purple, and dealing with your hilarious lack of self-awareness in that feelings, not facts, drive your every action.
    Why do you still expect people to put effort into replying to you? Do you feel entitled to this? Do you believe anyone is even interested in reasoning with the unreasonable? Be specific.

Learn what "simp" means while you're at it. Thanks in advance buddy.

Also, since we're apparently using Ashliana logic, then if your reply to this isn't posted exactly the way I want you to reply, then it will be considered a concession.
    Last edited by Methais; 04-17-2021 at 04:50 PM.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Why do you still expect people to put effort into replying to you? Do you feel entitled to this? Do you believe anyone is even interested in reasoning with the unreasonable? Be specific.
    "My arguments are only retarded because I can't be bothered to put any effort into making them not fall apart at the slightest glance" might be funny mental gymnastics on your part, but isn't the defense of your behavior you seem to think it is.

Learn what "simp" means while you're at it. Thanks in advance buddy.
    You trying (in typical, comically inept fashion) to dispute my assertion that you're simping doesn't confer ignorance of the word on my part, much to your obvious dismay.

Also, since we're apparently using Ashliana logic, then if your reply to this isn't posted exactly the way I want you to reply, then it will be considered a concession.
    Your mental gymnastics about why you chose to participate in a conversation, threw out a bunch of nonsense, and then dropped it after proving unable to substantiate it, is your issue. You're okay looking like an idiot, and that's perfectly fine. You always do, regardless of who you're engaging with.

It's Saturday! And you're still retarded, one tantrum away from a stroke or heart attack. Take care to get some rest this weekend.
    Easy Champ.. I was just reminding you where your place is because sometimes you, being the Retard Champion, forget where he should post.

It's here, in this thread.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now. Just hang in there a little longer.

9. Default

There, there, Parkbandit. Dry those tears. Trump may have spectacularly lost the presidency and Congress -- causing you to lose your shit like your epic meltdown post-Obama's second victory -- but you survived then and you'll survive now.
    Just like you will survive the GOP taking back both the House and the Senate in 2022. Stock up on tissues.

Quote Originally Posted by Candor View Post
    Just like you will survive the GOP taking back both the House and the Senate in 2022. Stock up on tissues.
    Mm. We'll see.