Page 360 of 364 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362 ... LastLast
Results 3,591 to 3,600 of 3638

Thread: A thread for Ashliana

Quote Originally Posted by Methais View Post
    Me being too retarded to tell that PB called my behavior that you threw in my face was mentally unbalanced only reflects on me and my lack of self-awareness.
    This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Methais
    Ah yes, I got outplayed by your progressively more and more unhinged NO Us so hard that Kranar wrecked all of your super-ultra-angry-went-full-speed-off-the-deep-end meltdowns.

I got outplayed so hard that you literally can't stop crying and throwing a tantrum over your posts getting rekt for being so cancerous that Kranar deleted them.

The fact that you think we're competing over something in the first place, as opposed to you simply having your mental illness and chronic butthurt fueled toxicity and 24/7 insistence on having to have the last word in every situation exploited for entertainment purposes shows that this thread really is your entire life. If it weren't so funny, I'd feel bad for you. Keep pretending you're "winning" this "competition" though. Pretending is the only thing you're good at, at least compared to all the other things you fail at.
    Let's see.. Continued inability to reconcile your past actions with criticism? Check.

Mental gymnastics that you're "exploiting my need to have the last word" by providing non-stop examples of your inability to use basic reasoning to mock? Check.

Ashlianus when he thinks he put someone in their place on a 30 year old text game forum:

Nobody has to put you in your place. You do that yourself, since you've demonstrated your inability to tell fact from fiction, like when you spent multiple weeks making demonstrably false claims about New Orleans.

Fun fact #1: You think I'm so awesome that you believe Kranar takes orders from me and does my bidding.

Fun fact 2: You're super mad about fun fact #1.

Fun fact #3:
    Best of luck with those mental gymnastics, and kudos on crying about NOUs while being forced to resort to one immediately after, without a shred of irony, shame or self-awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    Just to be completely clear: I was criticizing your behavior and no one else's. Everyone with an IQ above 12 understood that... which doesn't surprise me that you didn't.
    Just to be completely clear: You criticized actions that both Methais and I undertook. Your inability to understand the implication of your assertion only reflects on you, though your inability to understand your native language is part of what earned you that Retard Championship diaper, Tardbandit.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit
    You were spamming the thread in some desperate hope to "win" at something for the first time in your life.. but as always: You failed miserably.
    I wasn't "spamming the thread" more than either you or Methais, and if by "failed," you mean "forced you guys to cry to the admins," then:

But please carry on with your complete meltdown. We're on day 301 and I'm going to make sure you post in this thread 200+ days "straight" so we can all celebrate your 1 year anniversary of you proving to everyone that you are mentally unstable. I knew this years ago, but thank you for proving it to the newer people.
    And you're back to fantasy. Best of luck substantiating that "day 301" claim, which you pulled out of fat -- I'm sorry, "plump-sized" -- air. Unlike you, I can back up my assertion: This is the 233rd day of your ongoing meltdown. Since you're terrible at math -- which one would expect from a 60 year old who cleans ducts for a living -- that number will always be bigger than whatever mental gymnastics you come up with to soothe your bruised fee-fees. Best of luck coming to terms with it.

Also, you are welcome that my tax dollars goes to people like you who are not fit to be mixing with society and we literally pay you to sit at home and contain your mental disability.
    Similarly, best of luck with those soothing fantasies you were forced to resort to since you humiliated yourself with your inability to use basic reasoning.

Last edited by Ashliana; 09-27-2021 at 12:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus View Post
    Just to be completely clear: You criticized actions that both Methais and I undertook. Your inability to understand the implication of your assertion only reflects on you, though your inability to understand your native language is part of what earned you that Retard Championship diaper, Tardbandit.
    That must be why only your posts got deleted, right?

I wasn't "spamming the thread" more than either you or Methais, and if by "failed," you mean "forced you guys to cry to the admins," then:]
    Except for the part where you were, to the point that it stopped loading the rest of the page altogether after you went far enough off the deep end. Otherwise feel free to explain why only your posts got removed.

It couldn't possibly be because there's a pretty massive difference between inserting 100 line breaks or whatever vs. you setting holding down the ENTER key while screaming at your monitor for 20 minutes and then clicking post, to the point where the full page eventually quit loading fully after you became more and more unhinged with being laughed at and made fun of to where your meltdowns reached critical mass and you shit your pants so hard that now there's a hole in your bedroom in your grandma's trailer.

Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus
    This is correct.
    Discord: 3PiecesOfToast
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.
    Quote Originally Posted by time4fun View Post
    So here's the deal- I am just horrible

That must be why only your posts got deleted, right?
    That doesn't address anything that I said.

Except for the part where you were, to the point that it stopped loading the rest of the page altogether after you went far enough off the deep end. Otherwise feel free to explain why only your posts got removed.

It couldn't possibly be because there's a pretty massive difference between inserting 100 line breaks or whatever vs. you setting holding down the ENTER key while screaming at your monitor for 20 minutes and then clicking post, to the point where the full page eventually quit loading fully after you became more and more unhinged with being laughed at and made fun of to where your meltdowns reached critical mass and you shit your pants so hard that now there's a hole in your bedroom in your grandma's trailer.

Loser
    Let's see.. Couldn't reconcile your own actions with criticism for others who threw your own tactic back in your face? Check.

Forced to make up nonsense about how "the page stopped loading" because you happen to have a shit-tier PC? Check.

Forced to make up nonsense about it "taking 20 minutes" to do those despite taking no time at all?

Best of luck figuring out how to use the Internet.

This is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Just to be completely clear: You criticized actions that both Methais and I undertook.
    You are completely wrong. While you got the idea from Methais (because you are neither intelligent or original at all and rely on others to come up with your ideas) you were the one that took it to the extreme, as evidenced by Kranar deleting your stupidity. He didn't delete any of Methais' posts.

I wasn't "spamming the thread" more than either you or Methais, and if by "failed," you mean "forced you guys to cry to the admins," then:
    You were spamming every post and those posts were removed since they broke forum policy. You are the only one that had posts removed by Kranar.

It's just you.

And you're back to fantasy. Best of luck substantiating that "day 301"
    As evidenced by the first original post of mine, we pushed you too hard in other threads to the point you were already in a 60+ day complete meltdown. It was actually longer than 300 days, but I don't feel like sifting through your stupidity to find the exact date.

Granted, being unemployed and on permanent mental disability.. most of your life has been a complete meltdown... so it's more than likely this meltdown started well before your frantic/manic posting history on this forum.

One thing is for certain though: You have spent every.single.day posting in this thread I created and that makes me laugh at you.

A lot.
    PC RETARD HALL OF FAME

Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Besides, Republicans also block abstinence and contraceptives anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran-the Current Retard Champion View Post
    Regulating firearms to keep them out of the hands of criminals, the unhinged, etc. meets the first test of the 2nd amendment, 'well-regulated'.

Quote Originally Posted by SHAFT View Post
    You show me a video of me typing that and Ill admit it. (This was the excuse he came up with when he was called out for a really stupid post)
    3 million more popular votes. I'd say the numbers speak for themselves. Gerrymandering won for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Parkbandit View Post
    You are completely wrong. While you got the idea from Methais (because you are neither intelligent or original at all and rely on others to come up with your ideas) you were the one that took it to the extreme, as evidenced by Kranar deleting your stupidity. He didn't delete any of Methais' posts.
    Except saying "you're wrong" doesn't transform reality to suit your delusions. You being too stupid to understand the implications of your assertion -- no surprise, Retard Champion Tardbandit -- only reflects on you.

You were spamming every post and those posts were removed since they broke forum policy. You are the only one that had posts removed by Kranar.

It's just you.
    Lol @ "breaking forum policy." You break "forum policy" in virtually every thread, and have done so hundreds of times in this thread. You and he being forced to cry to the admins doesn't absolve either of you, but it does establish you as hilariously hypocritical and unable to take what you dish out. Which doesn't surprise anyone, Tardbandit.

As evidenced by the first original post of mine, we pushed you too hard in other threads to the point you were already in a 60+ day complete meltdown. It was actually longer than 300 days, but I don't feel like sifting through your stupidity to find the exact date.

Granted, being unemployed and on permanent mental disability.. most of your life has been a complete meltdown... so it's more than likely this meltdown started well before your frantic/manic posting history on this forum.

One thing is for certain though: You have spent every.single.day posting in this thread I created and that makes me laugh at you.

A lot.
    So no, you couldn't substantiate the number you pulled out of fat air, to absolutely no one's surprise. You've been having a meltdown since Trump's spectacular loss, and specifically since February 6th, where you were humiliated in an argument, had a complete meltdown and created this thread, trapping yourself in a retarded prison of your own making. And you'll be kept here until you're a bloated corpse, since you didn't have the foresight to give yourself a face-saving exit ramp. Best of luck coping with your regret.

Quote Originally Posted by AshREEEEEEEanus View Post
    That doesn't address anything that I said.
    Sure it does. You're just a stupid butthurt retard who has a handful of canned lines you mindlessly CTRL+V every time you post and think it makes your posts less stupid somehow and are in denial of everything that hurts your feelings and upsets you.

Let's see.. Couldn't reconcile your own actions with criticism for others who threw your own tactic back in your face? Check.

Forced to make up nonsense about how "the page stopped loading" because you happen to have a shit-tier PC? Check.

Forced to make up nonsense about it "taking 20 minutes" to do those despite taking no time at all?

Best of luck figuring out how to use the Internet.

This is correct.
    Translation: CTRL+V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also translation:

I'm on a $2000 gaming PC* that's a little over a year old btw that will run circles around your piece of shit 486 that can barely run GS. I browse here from my work PC. But keep chugging that copium, welfare loser.

Tell me more about how you think Kranar just does my bidding though in your failed effort to soothe your extreme butthurt again.

*That GS paid for.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 03:41 PM.
    [Private]-GSIV:Nyatherra: "Until this moment i forgot that i changed your name to Biff Muffbanger on Lnet"
    I am a retard. I'm disabled. I'm poor. I'm black. I'm gay. I'm transgender. I'm a woman. I'm diagnosed with cancer. I'm a human being.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashlianus right now at this very second
    This is correct.
    Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 03:45 PM.

Sure it does. You're just a stupid butthurt retard who has a handful of canned lines you mindlessly CTRL+V every time you post and think it makes your posts less stupid somehow and are in denial of everything that hurts your feelings and upsets you.
    Alas, saying "it does" doesn't change reality to suit your delusions, no matter how Big Mad you get about it. Tardbandit not understanding that his overly broad statement applied to you might be funny, but doesn't change anything, and you going "YUH HUH!" doesn't, either.

Best of luck coming to terms with the fact that your wishes continue to have no effect, whatsoever, on the universe.

Translation: CTRL+V!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also translation:
    Translation: <WISHES!!!!!!!!!!shift+11one!!!!>

Also translation:

I'm on a $2000 gaming PC* that's a little over a year old btw that will run circles around your piece of shit 486 that can barely run GS. I browse here from my work PC. But keep chugging that copium, welfare loser.
    You claimed that your PC seized up over my posts.. which didn't happen on either my PC or work PC.. and yet, I've got the "piece of shit 486"?

Did you even read what you wrote? Not that anything you say makes sense, Methais, but that's a new level of retardation -- even for you. Kudos.

Tell me more about how you think Kranar just does my bidding though in your failed effort to soothe your extreme butthurt again.

*That GS paid for.
    That must explain why you were so upset with the nerfs to the Confluence and the implementation of the loot cap. Seeing how Big Mad you got about them was hilarious, as is how spectacularly butthurt you are about Estild and Naijin.

Speaking of copium, "I have to play Gemstone to make money, REEEEEE Coase and Estild took away my payday!!!!" says it all, welfare loser.
    Last edited by Ashliana; 09-27-2021 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Actual footage of Methais, this very second

Quote Originally Posted by Ashliana View Post
    Alas, saying "it does" doesn't change reality to suit your delusions, no matter how Big Mad you get about it. Tardbandit not understanding that his overly broad statement applied to you might be funny, but doesn't change anything, and you going "NUH UH!" similarly doesn't change anything.

Your inability to understand that your wishes have no effect, whatsoever, on the universe might be hilarious -- but is your issue to work out. Best of luck coming to terms with that.
    Translation: NO U!

You claimed that your "$2000 gaming PC" seized up over my posts.. which didn't happen on my PC.. and yet, I've got the "piece of shit 486"?

Did you even read what you wrote? Not that anything you say makes sense, Methais, but that's a new level of retardation -- even for you. Kudos.
    Wow, look how fucking stupid you are. You even quoted the part that you were too stupid to read and comprehend before you threw another tantrum.

Let's try again. I bolded and increased the size of the part that you were too stupid to read...

Good job with that reading fail, retard.

That must explain why you were so upset with the nerfs to the Confluence and the implementation of the loot cap. Seeing how Big Mad you got about them was hilarious, as is how spectacularly butthurt you are about Estild and Naijin.

Speaking of copium, "I have to play Gemstone to make money" loser.
    Unlike you, who lives on welfare, I play GS while I'm already at work, and I sell off the silvers whenever my bank hits 100m or so, because I have no use for them in game because I already have everything I'll ever need. To not sell them would be stupid. Don't be mad because you're broke and unemployable.

Sorry that you're upset over you being terrible at both reading, as well as being terrible the easiest game ever made.

Speaking of the easiest game ever made, it took me less than a day to find a workaround to the Confluence nerf, and maybe 2-3 days to find a workaround for the loot cap. Keep shitting your pants though while you remain clueless about literally everything.

Summary:

Me: I have a $2000 gaming PC that GS paid for because why the fuck not, and I browse the PC from my work PC.

Ashlianus: UR GAMING PC LOCKS UP FROM MY SPAM AND YOU THINK MY PC SUCKS? AHAHAHAHAHA + U HAVE TO PLAY GS FOR A LIVING!!!

And you wonder why everyone says you're a massively retarded mentally ill toxic pile of shit who doesn't know how to read.

Here Ashlianus, this is for you:

Last edited by Methais; 09-27-2021 at 04:02 PM.